• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
I like Park he is fast and does his job really well . . Giggs looks so worn out . . And except for Roo all look average players . . They seem to have lost the magic . .

giggs,worn out? rofl he is easily one of the best there is,the best there was,the best there will be.at 36,he is still so lively,the fk confused lol diaby and the through ball to rooney led to the penalty.

guess it'd be better for me to give up on this one.

Rahim

Married!
^You are again over-reacting. Nobody is insulting Giggs. He would remain the best winger EPL has seen:p But United should be dependent on a younger player and not a veteran, who will play every 3rd week or so.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
^Whats the problem in giggs continuing if he's delivering consistently?? and giggs plays alomost every game,either starts or as a sub.

plus i'd like to add tht i never said giggs was insulted..

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*translate.google.com.au/translate?...-out-six-mois.html&sl=fr&tl=en&hl=en&ie=UTF-8
O.M.F.G.
Djourou out for 6 MONTHS.:shock:

Id rather promote Kyle Bartley to the first team than play Silvest CB.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Football Writers' Association: Henry greatest ever foreign player to grace England

No doubt about that. But close call between him and Bergkamp.

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
That's full time! 1-1 and another dent to Portugal's chances of qualifying from group one. Denmark played a typically well organised game and Portugal now face an uphill task to get to South Africa.
Liedson scored in the 86th minute for Portugal.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
ROFL
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRjNBkKktlc
Hitler reacts to the news that Chelsea have been banned by FIFA from making transfers until January 2011...

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Rooney dive and penalty vs. Slovenia.
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6Uj6Z8JFwY
WTF!!He pulls the defender's shirt and then goes down demanding a penalty.
"I have never dived intentionally.I don't think it is fair for players to dive and try and cheat the other team.:)" Liar cvnt of massive proportions.

abyss88

Broken In
Brazil applies a blow to Argentina, whose World Cup qualification is now endangered. Messi has not played a great game.Dani Alves has played the last 22 minutes in the 3-1 victory.:neutral:

Spain pwn Belgium 5-0

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
See Rooney's dive here itself... :D

[youtube]h6Uj6Z8JFwY[/youtube]
Let's ban him for 2 World Cup matches. xD

Croatia & Dudu will rape England on 9th.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
HTF that isn't a foul against Rooney?He tugs that guy's shirt,goes down himself and even has the gall to demand a penalty.All this in a friendly :|

Krow

Crowman
He even injured the poor fellow! Ban Rooney! SAF backed UEFA's ban on Eduardo, so now he should in all fairness, come out all guns blazing against this horrendous act of lame cowardice against noober opposition by one of his "star" players. Lets see what he does now.

PS - This was 50000*50000*50000850trillion times worse than the Eduardo dive! England's noobs would have lost/drawn the match without it.

Top Bottom