• Manchester United

• Barcelona

• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
United supporters were a joke."Sit down you pedophile" was ringing around OT throughout the game.Then there was the biggest act of hypocrisy of booing Eduardo.

i was not online for some time but this paedophile rant has really crept up now. i think its ok when chants like " redknapp's mother is a wh*re" and "we wish you would have died in the crash " aimed at ronaldo go around at the emirates. these are just some examples of the chants that are sung many times at the emirates. no but all this is just a part and parcel of the game when it happens with the gooners. isnt it ?? do people know how much we were abused in the 2-2 draw at the emirates last to last season. but alas gooners expect us to be cheering a manager who is supposedly of a rival team and has the audacity of coming at a place surrounded by many of our fans. i am not saying that the paedophile chants were good. they were a disgrace but perhaps you should be cleaning your house first. regarding the anti-football comments i think wenger has forgotten what arsenal played like in the early 90's. oh wait.... he doesnt know does he :twisted:. making such comments when you have had the likes of viera playing for you. fletcher was immense in that game. the foul on arshavin was bad but saying that you guys were fouled everytime you tried to break is going over the top. play in the french league if you cant deal with the physicality of the english game. end of

chelsea breached the contract of another club. even roma were banned for a similar reason sometime ago if i am not wrong. anyways its not a two year ban but a two transfer window ban which means they would be able to buy players in jan 2011 :p

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Do you know that Arsenal gives Alex Ferguson extra protection after he got abuse from a section behind the dugout 2 seasons back?I don't know why United don't take such actions,even when the majority of OT sings the chant.Arsenal is very strict about the supporters' matchday behavior.Heck,people are made to sit down by the stewards,hence the lack of atmosphere. :|

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
i was away on holiday for a week ..
trivandrum, tirunelveli, coimbatore and back to navi mumbai

wassup over the the last week??? why the transfer ban?? sounds funny ...

Do you know that Arsenal gives Alex Ferguson extra protection after he got abuse from a section behind the dugout 2 seasons back?I don't know why United don't take such actions,even when the majority of OT sings the chant.Arsenal is very strict about the supporters' matchday behavior.Heck,people are made to sit down by the stewards,hence the lack of atmosphere. :|

people are requested to sms or phone call about the culprits who sing abusive chants in every ground in england. there is always a hooligan side to the fans. its a part of the game in england. take it with a pinch of salt rather than moaning about it as most of the gooners are doing across internet forums. these chants are atleast better than mocking the dead which the gooners are notoriously famous for :)

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
wenger made a fool of himself..when he was (wrongly) sent off,he shdve left the pitch straightaway..he made a mockery of himself by going up there with the utd fans..if u watched closely,a majority of the fans (atleast who we saw on tv) cheered and waved to wenger.while he left,there were some undesirable paedophile comments.

c'mon wenger's been here for 16 yrs,he knows that if a manager's sent off,he's supposed to leave the pitch

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
wenger made a fool of himself..when he was (wrongly) sent off,he shdve left the pitch straightaway..he made a mockery of himself by going up there with the utd fans..if u watched closely,a majority of the fans (atleast who we saw on tv) cheered and waved to wenger.while he left,there were some undesirable paedophile comments.

c'mon wenger's been here for 16 yrs,he knows that if a manager's sent off,he's supposed to leave the pitch
I completely fail to understand how Wenger made a mockery of himself there.Even the sensible Utd. fans think he handled the matter well.
The manager is NOT supposed to leave the pitch.He is supposed to leave the dugout and that's what he did.If you study his actions last week you'll find out that he handled the entire United and Eduardo matter gracefully and expertly,I don't believe any other manager in England,atleast,could have done better.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
people are requested to sms or phone call about the culprits who sing abusive chants in every ground in england. there is always a hooligan side to the fans. its a part of the game in england. take it with a pinch of salt rather than moaning about it as most of the gooners are doing across internet forums. these chants are atleast better than mocking the dead which the gooners are notoriously famous for :)
How the fuck can you blame Arsenal for mocking the dead!?Its totally baseless and offensive to accuse us of doing it,let alone saying that we are "notoriously famous" for that.Any minority which does so are banned for lifetime by Arsenal.

I challenge you to prove even 1 incident of the Emirates\Highbury\Away crowd mocking Munich or any other disaster.

However,United are pretty notorious for their Hillsborough chanting in reply to Pool's Munich chants,and I am not talking just 1 or 2 supporters:)

:|
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
Oh,and I fully support the fans of any club which "moan" about hooliganism in that form.

Last edited:
How the fuck can you blame Arsenal for mocking the dead!?Its totally baseless and offensive to accuse us of doing it,let alone saying that we are "notoriously famous" for that.Any minority which does so are banned for lifetime by Arsenal.

I challenge you to prove even 1 incident of the Emirates\Highbury\Away crowd mocking Munich or any other disaster.

However,United are pretty notorious for their Hillsborough chanting in reply to Pool's Munich chants,and I am not talking just 1 or 2 supporters:)

:|
Posted again:
Oh,and I fully support the fans of any club which "moan" about hooliganism in that form.

no fans were banned for lifetime 2 seasons back when ronaldo was targetted with munich chants that i have already mentioned before. if you expect me to go and search links to prove my case, then i dont have any.

the hillsbrough chants were made just once and then the club issued an apology to liverpool plus the fans were warned. even then the chants were made in response to liverpool fans mocking our dead in some of the fan reunion of theirs. that was quite understandable.

ever heard "manyou manyou went on a plane , manyou manyou never came back again". this was the chant that leeds and arsenal fans sang about 20 years back.
Posted again:
I completely fail to understand how Wenger made a mockery of himself there.Even the sensible Utd. fans think he handled the matter well.
The manager is NOT supposed to leave the pitch.He is supposed to leave the dugout and that's what he did.If you study his actions last week you'll find out that he handled the entire United and Eduardo matter gracefully and expertly,I don't believe any other manager in England,atleast,could have done better.

ever wondered why players head to the dressing room after being sent off. why did sammy lee leave the pitch when he was sent off against spuds ??

Last edited:
and yeah its ok to "moan" against hooliganism but do the same when people like cashley,harry redknapp are targetted at the emirates otherwise you lot look like hypocrites

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
All I heard against Ronaldo in recent years were "wanker" chants,I could not find anything at all about accusations against Arsenal for such chants at any place,moreover,you would think that the media or Utd. fans would create a huge furor had Arsenal done it.
However,it takes only 1 minute of search to find loads of such chants by United.

About the chant you posted there,no,I have never heard about it.But a quick search showed that it was sung by Leeds and LIVERPOOL fans.So again,don't confuse Arsenal with Pool.
Posted again:
ever wondered why players head to the dressing room after being sent off. why did sammy lee leave the pitch when he was sent off against spuds ??

The Arsenal manager was sent to the stands by Mike Dean on the advice of fourth official Lee Probert for kicking a water bottle in the technical area after Robin van Persie's late equaliser was ruled out for offside.
*www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football...n-apology-after-Old-Trafford-sending-off.html

Last edited:
All I heard against Ronaldo in recent years were "wanker" chants,I could not find anything at all about accusations against Arsenal for such chants at any place,moreover,you would think that the media or Utd. fans would create a huge furor had Arsenal done it.
However,it takes only 1 minute of search to find loads of such chants by United.

About the chant you posted there,no,I have never heard about it.But a quick search showed that it was sung by Leeds and LIVERPOOL fans.So again,don't confuse Arsenal with Pool.
Posted again:

*www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football...n-apology-after-Old-Trafford-sending-off.html

lol.........searching them now wont yeild anything as they dont remain posted long enough for obvious reasons. such things have happened in the past at both highbury and the emirates. one such chant that you cant find on many forums is the ashley cole 'gay' chant :p. if mocking wenger is wrong then so is mocking cole. many such chants have been sung at the emirates and at old trafford too. there are no two ways about it.
Posted again:
and i would really like to see what have you "searched" regarding united fans :)

Last edited:
anyways i dont expect you to understand and i dont want to take it further since this is a very sensitive topic. but i hope gooners do turn up against things that go unnoticed on numerous occasions at the emirates but i know they wont.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
lol.........searching them now wont yeild anything as they dont remain posted long enough for obvious reasons. such things have happened in the past at both highbury and the emirates. one such chant that you cant find on many forums is the ashley cole 'gay' chant :p. if mocking wenger is wrong then so is mocking cole. many such chants have been sung at the emirates and at old trafford too. there are no two ways about it.
Posted again:
and i would really like to see what have you "searched" regarding united fans :)
Well,its not hard to get the right search keywords,you can see for yourself that its Liverpool and not Arsenal,using the chants you have been talking about.

I agree that the 10 MEN AND THEIR MOBILE PHONE:)p) chant is dumb but a line has to be drawn somewhere,and the Lampard\Munich\HillsBorough\Calum Davenport chants are way beyond that line.
Posted again:
I don't think the Chelsea case is same as Eduardo,after reading the reports today.Chelsea(and Arnesen in particular) have a history of making dodgy deals,like Cashley.Sure,Abramovich may get the ban reduced or overturned one way or 'another' but its still funny ;)

Fifa has been working on this case for some time so it does not come across as a knee jerk decision.

However,I think that CFC have enough quality in their squad to go 1 year without signings.
Maybe some of those academy players they signed will come in handy:p

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arsenal statement released today.
The Club is in receipt of Uefa's reasoned decision in relation to the charge against Eduardo.

We strongly believe that the decision taken is deeply flawed and not based on any forensic review of the video evidence available.

There are obvious errors and inconsistencies in Uefa's judgment and we intend to appea
l.
Arsenal are out to expose those noobs and I love it 8)

Also,Denilson and Bendtner have signed long term contracts.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
4. In addition to the obligation to pay compensation, sporting sanctions shall be imposed on any club found to be in breach of contract or found to be inducing a breach of contract during the protected period. It shall be presumed, unless established to the contrary, that any club signing a professional who has terminated his contract without just cause has induced that professional to commit a breach. The club shall be banned from registering any new players, either nationally or internationally, for two registration periods.
*www.fifa.com/mm/01/06/30/78/statusinhalt_en_122007.pdf

The rule on this is crystal clear.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Robbie Savage on Eduardo

"As someone who's been accused of diving in the past, it would be hypocritical of me to have a go at Eduardo.

But one day maybe he'll look back at his tumble against Celtic and feel like I do any time I see my reaction when Justin Edinburgh swung his arm at me in the 1999 League Cup final and I went down clutching my face. It was wrong, it makes me cringe with embarrassment and it's probably gained me a reputation I'd rather not have.

But I want to stress two things. First, these attempts to gain an advantage for your team aren't pre-planned - they happen in split seconds in the heat of combat. And second, I'm against UEFA issuing Eduardo with a retrospective ban for diving.

Do we really want a situation where every game played all over the world is analysed over and over again, decisions changed and red and yellow cards handed out for this, that and the other? Where will it stop? Are we going to start ruling out and reinstating goals, changing the results of matches on a Monday morning?"

Top Bottom