• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
^^Lol,FA and UEFA will fine Wenger at any given opportunity.Rather not talk to them.
The noob 4th referee made a mockery of himself,and the referee's association will offer an apology to le boss for that.
Any manager in the world would react the same way after whatever happened in and before the game.(except Avram Grant maybe lol)
The anti-football thing looked to have been originated from the Eduardo bs.If the media create so much furor over diving,why not over this too.Basically excessive fouls are committed to stop the other team from playing their game.Just because it has become a part of the game doesn't mean it is right:p

Wenger should coach Mohun Bagan and East Bengal :p His silky football is needed here.

As for the excessive fouls, you should be proud of it, that the opponents have to kick Arsenal players to get the ball :D I won't elaborate on this point. You are intelligent enough to understand. Just because Wenger doesn't have Viera & Parlour in the squad anymore, he shouldn't think tackles are not part of this Arsenal squad.

BTW how is Diaby? Has he stopped chewing gum?

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Ill be mighty pissed if we don't pull a Diarra like deal in the last minute.:x
No matter how good we look at the moment,we will suffer defensive injuries sooner or later.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
Tomas Rosicky is fit and will feature for his country,but Arshavin has a groin injury and will undergo scan tomorrow:|
Arsenal have submitted a 19 page defense of Eduardo.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
arseblog said:
14.59 - The defender rumours gather pace as Arsenal confirm the free transfer of Mikael Silvestre to West Ham.

15.34 - Arsenal announce they have re-signed Mikael Silvestre from West Ham for £800,000.

15.38 - I can barely see the keyboard through my tears.

16.04 - Arsenal agree to sell Philippe Senderos to Real Madrid.

16.27 - Emmanuel Eboue is joining Atletico Madrid for a fee of £5m which we'll pay to Madrid in a series of installments.

16.58 - Arsenal signing!! 19 year old French midfielder Jean Claude I'nfirme joins from 3rd division side AC Inutile. He won't be able to play until after Christmas though as he is currently wearing one of those big neck collars after falling off his BMX bike on the way to training. Arsene Wenger says we're bringing a player of great potential who can seriously challenge Diaby and Rosicky.
:lol:
10char

Krow

Crowman
Did we sign anybody or do we have to hope that Diaby scores 35 (non-own) goals this season in a sensational comeback?

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
Arsenal didnt sign anyone except Verm this season . .
i still dont get it . . Arsene could have got Dunne from City or some other players , but they didnt . . Heard Arshavin has injured groin . . They should have done better this time in the market . . City have been so aggressive this time . . Someone from the top4 will be kicked out for sure . .

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
all the hype about city will be cleared when they face arse next week.i think city still havent got any tough opposition yet,a side who really tested them.

if city managed to beat arsenal somehow,and later other big four teams as well,i think liverfools may have to watch the next CL in their televisions,rather than watch their team play.

Krow

Crowman
^Liverfools will comeback inth later part of the season. City will lose players to injury for sure! They are a new squad as yet. Team chemistry will take some time to blossom. Arsenal, if they lose/draw City, will lose face with fans for a long time. But, then again, we have Diaby... :)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
The Club is disappointed with Uefa’s decision to suspend Eduardo for two Champions League matches starting with Standard Liege on September 16.

We have been informed that we will receive a “reasoned decision” from Uefa by Thursday of this week. Once we receive Uefa’s rationale, we will make a decision on the next steps.

We have been deeply frustrated by the perfunctory and apparently arbitrary process that Uefa has followed in this instance. We believe it is imperative that Uefa’s explanation for its decision provides clear and comprehensive standards that will be consistently enforced. It is also critical that Uefa provides specific details of the processes it plans to adopt in reviewing all games under its jurisdiction.
Arsenal will take UEFA to the cleaners.
Posted again:
Oh btw,Senderos is still at Arsenal,that means we have +1 defender than last season.I hope he is ahead of Silvester in the pecking order.

Last edited:
^^
Than what were those links with the Toffees? Rumours?

And those at UEFA are a bunch of useless tw@ts.
Chelsea vs Barca match was completely disgraced. Handballs and penalties everywhere and yet that fuc.king Platini sat and admired Ronolgo instead. The ref wasn't suspended, Pique wasn't banned for "misguiding". Really, what is the UEFA playing at? :?

Hope Arsenal expose what a cun.t Platini is.. (not that we dont know that already )

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^He was not included in the squad even once,so there was definitely something going on.

Chelsea should have gone after UEFA after that game,but it turns out that Abram and Platini have come pretty close these days:|

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Thanks to some Arsenal bloggers,The Guardian and The Mirror have picked up the story of the Paedophile song at OT.Since then,Amazon.com has taken off the CDs containing that song.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
FIFA bans Chelsea from making transfers till 2011
guardian.com said:
Chelsea have been banned from signing any new players until 2011, after Fifa accused them of illegally inducing a French youth-team player to join the club in 2007.

Fifa's dispute resolution chamber today released a statement fining Gaël Kakuta €780,000 following a complaint from FC Lens and finding Chelsea "jointly and severely liable".

"A restriction of four months on his eligibility to play in official matches is imposed on the player Gaël Kakuta while the club FC Chelsea is banned from registering any new players, either nationally or internationally, for the two next entire and consecutive registration periods following the notification of the present decision," the DRC statement said. "Furthermore, the club, FC Chelsea, has to pay to RC Lens training compensation in the amount of €130,000."

The 18-year-old was voted the scholar of the year by Chelsea's academy staff in 2008, ending the season as top scorer after playing out wide or as an attacking midfielder.

But his season was cut short last year by injury, with a broken ankle and hamstring problems restricting him to just five appearances.

He had just been named in Chelsea's Champions League squad.
Posted again:
[Insert ROFLCOPTER here]

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Just the next year.Let's see whats the truth in this case.
More fun stuff from Eduardo case.

F365 said:
Of the two faxes sent to Arsenal on the matter, one failed to arrive and the other was sent to the offices of Arsenal Ladies
N00Bs :lol:
In an admission that is bound to further infuriate Arsenal after Eduardo was suspended for two matches for diving, the governing body has, reports The Times, 'confirmed that there are no plans to institute a regular programme of video referral for matches under its jurisdiction or issue an anti-diving directive'.
No surprises there,Eduardo was a one off caused by the media and well placed 'friends' of the Scottish FA in the UEFA.
All this stuff can lead to the death of the CL and UEFA,a lot of G14 clubs are pissed with UEFA and they will gladly make a Superleague.(Wenger predicted that a few months ago)

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
What a disgrace!!!!! Now FIFA ban Real Madrid for their continuous approaching Ronaldo through un-official channels :D

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
A 2 year ban is too much. Chelsea will surely appeal against this, and I hope they win the case. And poor Kakuta, banned for 4 months :|
So it's not just UEFA anymore, we're being targeted by FIFA too :|

I've had it with this useless shi.t

Yeah FIFA, ban us for all I care...

First gay Platini bans Drogs and Bosingwa, then Eduardo is banned, now this....

What's up with EPL and "football regulators"? I dont know...

Top Bottom