• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
The thing is I've got more work to do than replying your silly posts again and again. Seriously. Joomla is eating my head and I am not 'used-to' with Wordpress :|

Rahim

Married!
so should i check after 3-4 years? You would be free by then? and one more thing, who knows might start winning some trophies.

Krow

Crowman
But its essentially our reserve team getting pwned.I bet Wenger will come out and praise the character and mental belief.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
2-0.Silvest raped by Villa

Exactly my emotions! If we are gonna win anything, we need to have 2 SQUADS and not just one! Also, we need more players who can stand the whole season injury-free! I am tired of Wengas disillusion that his kids will come of age! Only some experienced mentors in the squad will nurture all the young talent. Else, we are gonna b pwned ovr and ovr in the coming season. This is why every squad must at least a couple of great 30+ players ()not Mancker spies like Silvestre!)! Wenga- pls hear our voices! Viera, plz return!!!

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
red_devil's (a.k.a. Vaibhavtek) soooo famous that he is now teh topic of discussion here. :lol:
Lack of Footie seems to have bored people here so much it seems. :lol:

red_devil FTW!!! :lol:

red_devil

Back!
My EUREKA MOMENT :

Pool Fans can't stop living in the past. They love talking about their history and some post that was made on this forum ages ago [hope you kids here get the drift :D]

---------------------------------------

Besides, I don't understand what the people on this forum here mean by supporting their club.

Does it (according to you guys) mean that you will stand by whatever your club's manager does?

Does it also mean that there can be no constructive criticism?

Does it also mean that you will have to agree with someone else who supports your club on all matters regarding your club?

You kids on this forum have no common sense. Just 'cos Rahim and I didn't/don't agree on certain aspects regarding the club doesn't mean either of us has any less respect/love for the club.

Sheesh! you kids on this thread and that mod/admin who just loves to lock/delete threads are taking this forum down the drain.
-------------------------------------------------
@pool fan -- :rolleyes:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
Hear! Hear! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I didn't know Manckers disagree by telling each other to put the middle fingers in their *bleep*. :lol:

Good Job Manckers. :lol:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
You kids on this forum have no common sense. Just 'cos Rahim and I didn't/don't agree on certain aspects regarding the club doesn't mean either of us has any less respect/love for the club.

Sheesh! you kids on this thread and that mod/admin who just loves to lock/delete threads are taking this forum down the drain.
heh! typical Mancker again...:lol:

Just because I support my club in a different way than Rahim, that doens't mean that I don't support my club (like Rahim says). Tell this to Rahim. :lol: :lol:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Does it also mean that there can be no constructive criticism?
Constructive criticism? Sure, I'm in favour of that and kept saying the same thing to Rahim again and again yesterday. :lol:

But the thing is, the moment I say something constructively against the Manckers and even Arsenal, Rahim acts like a typical ManUre fan and interprets my posts in the way he wants.....:lol:

If I criticize Wenger/Arsenal, he has a problem. If I praise Wenger/Arsenal, he again has a problem. :lol:

Source: IRC

red_devil

Back!
@ico - what happened on IRC?

@pool fan - err what?
goal.com said:
Tottenham Hotspur are reportedly ready to submit a huge bid of £21 million to Aston Villa as they increase their attempts to sign winger Ashley Young.

Harry Redknapp’s side have long been linked with a move for the exciting young prospect and are already believed to have had an offer in the region of £18 million turned down.

However, according to the News of the World, the north Londoners will now return with an increased bid, after being encouraged by Villa’s interest in Real Madrid man Wesley Sneijder.

Villa boss Martin O’Neill has been linked with a move for the Dutchman, who is expected to find himself on the sidelines at the Bernabeu following the arrival of Florentino Perez’s new wave of Galaticos.

Should the Midlanders firm up their interest in Sneijder, it could pave the way for Spurs to move for Young, with the tabloid also claiming that the 24-year-old is interested in a move to White Hart Lane.

Young has proved a huge hit since arriving at Villa Park from Watford in 2007 and has gone on to become a key player in the club's recent success.

Whilst O’Neill has previously insisted that the winger is not for sale at any price, he has since signed Stewart Downing, who would prove to be a perfect replacement should Young depart the club.

red_devil

Back!
^ if Sneijder does make a move to Villa and since they already have Downing I think MON will sell Young to some team or the other for some $$$ and then buy a few kids to have a bit of depth in the squad perhaps.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
and Downing for Young will be a big step down.
Posted again:
Anelka's autobiography shocks the literary world
BIG FVCKING LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom