• Barcelona

• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
^^
That's Lampard :p (ie if my specs have still been faithful :| )

@infii

How is not buying any more players a bad thing?

Carvalho has been a loyal player for Chelsea all these years, just fell out of favour as Scolari preferred Alex over him throughout his tenure. He'll be back to his best, I'm sure, now that he is fit (AFAIK)

About Deco, I believe he was brought to kiss Scolari's arse, and at 8m, is quite a handy bargain for what he is capable of.

And if you think that old players are a burden to the squad, let me remind you that Lampard will be 31 this year, Terry (I think ) will be 30 this year, and a certain great, great Italian player graced us with his presence till near retirement.

So I guess not buying new players wont be too bad after all :)

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
@ thewisecrab
abe paagal .... my rant is only abt deco and ballack .... no one else ... little abt drogs .. but not that much

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Lineup against Valencia

Manuel Almunia
Emmanuel EBOUE
William Gallas
Johan Djourou
Gael Clichy
Alex Song
Abou Diaby :|:|
Andrey Arshavin
Cesc Fabregas
Nicklas Bendtner
Robin Van Persie

----------------------

Mikael bighead Silvestre
Lukasz Fabianski
Bacary Sagna
Kieran Gibbs
Armand Traore
Fran Merida
Jack Wilshere
Aaron Ramsey
Eduardo
Theo Walcott

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Silvest gave away a horrible pen which Fabianski saved.
edit:It was a dive by the Valencia twat
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
Our arses were kicked well enough last season :lol: :(

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
[02:38] <ico666> ok if fabianski saves this
[02:39] <ico666> we willl win ze league
[02:39] <ico666> .omfg
[02:39] <ico666> he saved
[02:39] *ArTiFiCiAlIdIoT* Warning: You've triggered text repeating protection, stop repeating.
[02:39] =-= YOU (ico666) have been booted from #digit by ArTiFiCiAlIdIoT (Text repeating detected. (3 repeats in 4.641 secs) :: [Sun Aug 9 02:46:21 2009] - Banned 0 minutes ·159·)

:lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
:lol:
Posted again:
Damn 1-0 it was coming

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
But its essentially our reserve team getting pwned.I bet Wenger will come out and praise the character and mental belief.
Posted again:
2-0.Silvest raped by Villa

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
"It was raining hard and ze pitch was awful,I believe we lacked a little bit of sharpness but showed good character.I am looking at some opportunities but we are not close to signing anybody" interview coming up.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Espanyol Captain Daniel Jarque Dies Of Heart Failure

*www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009...l-captain-daniel-jarque-dies-of-heart-failure

WTF! :neutral:

Rest In Piece :(

Rahim

Married!
I want our arses to be kicked so that Wenger goes out and buy
ico: You are getting so desperate with Wenger that you actually want your team's rear to be kicked really, really hard, to get some of your 'common sense' into him.
Talk about supporting!!!!!!! But then again, knowing you, everything is fine with the gunners.
Gunners have become disillusioned with Wenger's lack of signings, that they are making a light moment out of this. But hey!!!!! ico reminded me last night that they really don't give a damn about trophies :) All they want is sexy football. kitne badiya vichaar hain aapke :twisted:

@Death of Jargue: Its a very sad news :( Why don't politicians die of heart failure?

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
ico: You are getting so desperate with Wenger that you actually want your team's rear to be kicked really, really hard, to get some of your 'common sense' into him.
It's only pre-season. ;/

Talk about supporting!!!!!!!
:rolleyes: hmm, wasn't it Red_devil who put a big question mark on your support for Man Utd? :lol:

iBut then again, knowing you, everything is fine with the gunners.
Gunners have become disillusioned with Wenger's lack of signings, that they are making a light moment out of this.
Wasn't it you who was frustrated with Fergie someitme ago? Without the Diva_diver, we are a better side than you lot. ;)

iBut hey!!!!! ico reminded me last night that they really don't give a damn about trophies :) All they want is sexy football. kitne badiya vichaar hain aapke :twisted:
Interpret what I said in your own way like a typical Mancker. :lol:

If I say that I can have 3-4 more years without any trophy to repay our debt and then we start winning things again, the great Utd fan Rahim has a problem. :lol: He interprets it as, "You are happy without winning trohies and don't give a damn about trophies." Rahim: I could clearly get an idea yesterday, how much you'll support your team if they are NOT winning anything. :|

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
If you ARE actually writing a reply to me, then I'll be more than happy to ignore it as I have more work to do instead of replying to your "own interpretations" and again & again clarify my statements. :| ;)

Rahim

Married!
It's only pre-season. ;/
So you want your team to be kicked in pre-season :lol: So if i interpret your 8-layered sentence, you support Arsenal only in season-proper?

:rolleyes: hmm, wasn't it Red_devil who put a big question mark on your support for Man Utd? :lol:
apni baat karo na!!!!! What would other ardent arsenal fan say when he/she reads that you want the team to be mauled. If i agree with you abou supporting, arent we on the same boat then?
kyun red_devil ne tujhe apna PA rakh liya hai. :) How much salary does he pay you btw?
Its time you stop clutching to that joke.

Wasn't it you who was frustrated with Fergie someitme ago? Without the Diva_diver, we are a better side than you lot. ;)
I was angry at his portrayal of Valencia as Cristiano's replacement. A person who has even a tidy bit of sense would laugh at that proposition. Heck, at least he will give a glib smile :smile: What about Owen? I am only concerned about his fitness, thats all.

Interpret what I said in your own way like a typical Mancker. :lol:
One things for sure, ico writes in such a cryptic way, its hard to understand what he actually meant. Reading his post and his reply to my reply, its like eating 8-layered paranthas :D

If I say that I can have 3-4 more years without any trophy to repay our debt and then we start winning things again, the great Utd fan Rahim has a problem. :lol: He interprets it as, "You are happy without winning trohies and don't give a damn about trophies." Rahim: I could clearly get an idea yesterday, how much you'll support your team if they are NOT winning anything. :|
Are you serious?
Hoping for one team to be kicked is not a bad thing after all for ico and gunners in general. Apni frustration doosron par utarte hain.
So another 4 years? So what were you doing(i mean your club) in the last 4 years?

red_devil says quite correctly about hiding in momma's veil all the time.

PS: I have to confess, i read my reply and thought how childish i have become :D ico has robbed me of my maturity :( and made me a kid all over again just like arsene's kid brigade :D
Posted again:
If you ARE actually writing a reply to me, then I'll be more than happy to ignore it as I have more work to do instead of replying to your "own interpretations" and again & again clarify my statements. :| ;)

why? red_devil has given you a new assignment?

Last edited:
Top Bottom