• Barcelona

• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
hehe....chelsea completely pwned ManUre after the initially 20-25 mins :D

Although I'm really happy we won, that too on penalties (eat that Mourinho!), this is exactly what happened last year with the big Phish, where we got an excellent start in the EPL and then f.ucked it up towards the end, heck, we were screwed mid-way in the season too before Hiddink's amazing rescue act.

So, I'm happy but still not convinced...

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Foster out of England squad.

*www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={F9E570E6-407E-44BC-800F-4A3110258114}&newsid=6637563

Ben Foster has been denied an early opportunity to put United's Community Shield disappointment behind him, after being ruled out of England's midweek friendly against Holland.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
According to the Sun, CFC are going to bid 40m pounds for Ribery...:shock::shock:

*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2580807/Chelsea-plan-40m-swoop-for-Franck-Ribery.html

Last edited:
hehe....chelsea completely pwned ManUre after the initially 20-25 mins :D

lol.........every forum i visit chavs are going overboard and over exxagerating their team's performance. chelsea came back at us in the last 10 minutes of the first half. they dominated the second and we came back in the last 10 of the second. had it not been for the thug playing for you named ballack, you would have lost the game. but you are chelsea, you are supposed to elbow people in the face and rugby tackle them to the ground. now dont bring the offside point here since having watched the vid, it was touch and go. rooney may be offside but ashley could have played him onside too.

now regarding the match, a solid performance by darren, easily the best midfielder on the wembley pitch on the day. rooney and berba played well, so did nani. evra ran zip zap zoom over the chelsea fullbacks till bollocks decided to show up with his rugby skills. carrick was poor. we could really struggle with the creativity through the midfield this season :(. regarding chelsea, the diamond system is extremely narrow and would suck against teams that park the bus. there was no width throughout the match from their side except for malouda. lampard cannot play in he kaka role as he lacks the speed and agility that kaka has. the sooner ancelloti realises that the better.

Apple Juice

Broken In
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^66
how it matters in d end result????????baby cvnt evra desrves it && chelsea won!!!!rooooooney was outside if u r blind. :|

better side CHELSEA who drinked bournvita before coming won...!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p

Apple Juice

Broken In
rooney wasnt a yard off as ppl here have suggested. it was a close call and could have gone either way. stop *****ing.
stfu :p:p:p
close call wow!! if dat was mistake by refree....evra's case was also a mistake by refree u stupid
evra is no saint...rmember fa charge???.....better team won as simle as that u stupid fan....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

how i m b!tching u stupid manchester fan???/ u r d one coming here n b!tching like a b!tch. :mad: better team won as simple as that...cant u get this into ur small head?:lol::lol:

yes...refree shud be better...i will agree on that ;) such things shud not happen...but u shud except defeat & talk properly...:lol:

Last edited:
stfu :p:p:p
close call wow!! if dat was mistake by refree....evra's case was also a mistake by refree u stupid
evra is no saint...rmember fa charge???.....better team won as simle as that u stupid fan....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

how i m b!tching u stupid manchester fan???/ u r d one coming here n b!tching like a b!tch. :mad: better team won as simple as that...cant u get this into ur small head?:lol::lol:

yes...refree shud be better...i will agree on that ;) such things shud not happen...but u shud except defeat & talk properly...:lol:

are you plain stupid?? chelsea were better in the shootout and not in the match. i wasnt even replying to you idiot. atleast evra doesnt elbow people on the field when he cant stop them :). he is no saint but is no thug either. i accept it was ref's mistake but was ballack right in doing what he did?? bollocks has been doing this since his leverkusen days. remember rugby tackling ronaldo at sb 2 seasons ago. he is a cheat. i was slating him and not discussing the match :) end of

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Here's something funny a gooner said-

"Nicklas Bendtner of Arsenal has swapped his previous squad number, 26 for 52. He says that 52 is a "special number to me personally" but am I the only one who thinks it is more about 52 being his good mate, Adebayor's, previous number (25) backwards?"

:lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Top 10 Things To Expect In Italy This Season

*goal.com/en/news/2377/top-10/2009/08/11/1434094/top-10-things-to-expect-in-italy-this-season
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Good that Hleb realizes his mistake. :) - *www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2584334/Hleb-still-rues-his-Arsenal-exit.html

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
[noparse]Official: :) ico:)[/noparse]666 about to sign to SL Benfica

*www.slbenfica.pt/Informacao/Futebol/Noticias/CompraRedPass.asp?Adepto=(:ico:)666

Translated Page
*translate.google.com/translate?pre...Adepto=(:ico:)666&sl=pt&tl=en&history_state0=

:p

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Only Theo,Ramsey,Djourou and Bendtner picked up injuries in yesterday's friendlies.:rolleyes:
Gallas and Sagna played full 90 mins.
I AM SHITTING MY PANTS THINKING ABOUT EVERTON.Fellaini and Cahil are fit for Saturday.

red_devil

Back!
Drogba outta his mind?

DIDIER DROGBA reckons SEVEN teams will challenge for the Premier League title this season.

The Chelsea striker reckons competition in the top flight has never been tougher, with Tottenham, Manchester City and Aston Villa all equipped to battle it out with the 'Big Four' of Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal.

Top Bottom