• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Krow

Crowman
^ Not too sure about that. At least not away from home. @ Emirates, its possible. Wenga, where is our experienced squad depth. Can't afford to have talented noobs as a backup for every player! :(

red_devil

Back!
another gooner on the forum! ;)

we have Chelsea, United and Arsenal fans here but only one consistent Pool_fan { You will never walk alone... Irony!}

Krow

Crowman
@ ico :)

Pool fans are rare (since 1989). :)

I'm a gunner(fan) since one season prior to our best champions league campaign. One thing that's caught my eye constantly is lack of squad depth. :(

Two seasons ago i think, v wer ahead of the pack mid-season and then a flurry of draws and losses arnd Jan and we finishd 3rd @ 83pts (ManU 87, Chel 85)! Last season, v wer abt to be pushd out of 4th place due to lack of Fabregas by Villa, bt he returned and the best signing of the past 5 years (Arshavin) SOS. Now agn, an exodus has taken place, bt where are the replacements? The squad is good till december. After that i'm sure v'll have a spate of problems unless we have some experience(not Silvestre). Wenga! Wht r u thinking??? I'm thinking of collecting chanda for Arsenal debt-killer fund. :(

No wonder I'm still addicted to FIFA 1999 (Viera, Parlour, Petit, Seaman, Bergkamp, etc).

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^ yeah just like some idiot gooners who only say "niaa" and go hide behind their mum's veil. :D
"niaaaaaa" I'm pretty sure many Chelsea and Liverpool_fan(s) also believe in niaaaaa. ;)

But the thing is, ManUre fans have no unity. One ManUre fan wants the other to take his middle finger in his mouth-sized butt and then start smelling it. :lol: I think this is even more idiotic than even "niaaaaaaa". :lol:

Read this post: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1128069&postcount=9114 It's a masterpiece. :lol:

:lol:

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
^ lol cant believe you've pretty much mugged up whatever i'd said in that post [or did u bookmark it? :D ]

if you'd mugged up this much for your school shite, you would've atleast passed your exams :lol:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^ seriously...I did bookmark it. :lol: I'm sure if you'll try reading it again, you'll also laugh like hell (on your idiocy). :lol:

red_devil

Back!
^ yeah well i'm an idiot to you, you seem no different to me :D

//btw, doesn't any mod read this thread? No one has locked this on for going "off topic" :rolleyes:

Krow

Crowman
Read this post: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1128069&postcount=9114 It's a masterpiece. :lol:

:lol:

Read it long long ago. Fell of my chair even then. :D :lol:
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
^ yeah well i'm an idiot to you, you seem no different to me :D

//btw, doesn't any mod read this thread? No one has locked this on for going "off topic" :rolleyes:

Touch wood.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^:lol:
Wenger is now looking to buy in the last 5 days of the window,after assuring us that the signings will come before the pre season:|
Last minute deals can be devastating if they collapse as you don't have the time to look for other options.Then we have a hectic end to the month with United just 3 days after the CL.We can do with some reinforcements in the coming week.:|

iinfi

mekalodu
Pre-season disaster

i can tolerate drogba for even 10 more seasons .... definitely not deco and ballack ....
wonder what i sud do .... hmmm

plz fill in replies in THIS (*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119327) thread .... i need to buy it pretty soon to escape from deco ...

the moment Deco is in the starting 11 i will jump on my bike and escape .... PHEW !!! save me going crazy ....

Top Bottom