• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

About Me from teh Crabfootball link said:
I once met Martin Keown at an England match in '98. I told him he was a greatly under-rated centre back and that I couldn't understand why he was so maligned. I asked for his autograph. He told me I was a 'sarcastic c**t' and stormed off. I was being deadly serious.
LMAO :lol:

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
^Got the time already!!!!! I thought i had to wait for another 3-4 years before you post again. Still waiting for your reply.

Hey red_devil: Have you hired ico as your PA? :D He has been doing a lot of PR work for you :D Send some chillads to him and if possible collect some chanda and transfer to Arsenal Fund as they really need money to repay the loan. ico really is a stupid kid who supports his team in a way that he wants his kids to be kicked, to put some sense in Wenger to buy beared-daddies for his team :D
ico, are you watching Shin-chan so much that you can't reply to my post?

Rahim

Married!
The line-up for both team:

United:
Foster, O'Shea, Rio, Evans. Evra, Nani, Carrick, Fletcher, park, Rooney & Berbatov
Sub: Kuzchak, Owen, Giggs, Scholes, Rafael, Valecnia & Gibson

Chelsea:
Cech, Ivanovic, Carvalho :), Terry, Cole, Mikel, Lampard, Essien, Malouda, Drogba & Anelka
Sub: Hilario, Ballack, Deco, Bosingwa, Kalou, Alex, Beletti

That Chelsea mid-field is awesome.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
A game of 2 halves . Exciting season ahead. Man utd and chelsea both have new formations and are getting used to it. Actually all of the big 4 have a change in formation due to various reasons.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
LOL! Chelsea finally win by penalties. But they'll surely lose next time when it's far more important.
But......ManU get PWNed by chowmein :lol: :lol: :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
This is a proposed change to the face of Ashburton Grove.
*lh6.ggpht.com/_vA0YHk2V_xg/SnnxXGz8oaI/AAAAAAAAAmw/JScCDThDarA/Arsenal%20Artwork.JPG
*lh4.ggpht.com/_vA0YHk2V_xg/SnnxYF-Wq3I/AAAAAAAAAm4/UWsyH1B-E5I/Stadium%20View.JPG
Very good initiative by the club,I hope that Emirates logo is placed somewhere else though.

iinfi

mekalodu
Ballack immobile on the field ... finished with an awesome penalty drilling it to the right of the GK ....
Cech didnt v to do much in the penalties ..
was Rooney's second goal legitimate?? wasnt he a yard offside??
and why was deco not allowed to take the penalty by the referee?

lastly news jus in Man U sending Evra for tests to see if he has rickets.

Source

iinfi

mekalodu
since this is a friendly match ..lemme b friendly to fellow manU fellas

c this *www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0u4lTUl39I smile .. good night

iinfi

mekalodu
order of penalty takers ?? i dont think so!!
i v seen once in portugal vs england match the portugal GK stopped his player coming in frm the center line saying he wud take the 4th penalty ... meaning there was no such order given to the referee

that was 4-5 years back
has any rule changed?

Top Bottom