Denilson :|
Emmanuel Eboueeeeee
Andrey Arshavin
Cesc Fabregas 8)
Nicklas Bendtner
Robin Van Persie

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
See what ManCity are trying to do? They are bringing in players from the top-4 and the nearest competitors to the top places.

Chelsea - Bridge, SWP, Ben Haim (thanks for that! :D)
ManU - Tevez
Arsenal - Adabadoo, Toure
Villa - Barry
Everton - possibly Lescott

They seem to be going about their business in the Bayern Munich way - weaken your competitors to strengthen yourself. :|

Why am I so bothered about Citeh? Coz there will be a flood of plastics and noobs everywhere now. :(

abyss88

Broken In
And maybe now they can score from set-pieces too. :D

absolutely spot on! we don't do well on set pieces in general and FKs in particular, though alves has started scoring on Fks lately, but i guess that wont change the fact that he has missed almost 95% of chances..(i always wondered why Xavi wasnt given a chance,he was a better bet than alves) now i think FK's will be given to Ibra.

red_devil

Back!
Arsene to get Vieira back ?

*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/spor...sene-Wenger-wants-to-sign-Patrick-Vieira.html
ARSENE WENGER wants Patrick Vieira to make a shock return to Arsenal.

Vieira, 33, who spent nine years at the club before being sold to Juventus for £13.7million in 2005, is considering an identical offer from Gunners boss Wenger to the one made by bitter North London rivals Spurs.

Both clubs are ready to give the Inter Milan midfielder a one-year contract with big bonuses.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Just a rumor spread by Ian Wright on his radio show.I don't think he has still got it in him to play a defensive CM in the PL but I'd love to see him at Arsenal in a bit part role like Scholes.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Still, D&D or Vieira is a no brainer.
*tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:qFGAhHt7cGciyM:*utdblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/eboue.jpg
EBOUE LIKE VIEIRA BUT EBOUE LEAVE SOON

Top Bottom