• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

iinfi

mekalodu
with the money arsene wenger is likely to get from the departure of key players he is likely to buy a bunch of highly rated players:

1. William Rémy
2. Geoffrey Dernis
3. Mourad Benhamida
4. Mickaël Nelson
5. Grégory Vignal

Wenger told quadi news "We have targeted a bunch of ambitious players who will bring laurels to the club in the years to come!!"

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Rosicky injured.... again.

Arsenal midfielder Tomas Rosicky has suffered a minor injury setback after returning from 18 months on the sidelines.

*www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_5461743,00.html

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/soccer/wires/07/30/2080.ap.soc.arsenal.rosicky.0160/index.html

His last 'minor' injury was 18 months long:|
We need a
DM
CB
RB cover
Striker
now a winger

:lol:

red_devil

Back!
^ :D

How much are arsenal selling Eboue for?

PS:

had completely no other work to do so I have created a stupid fantasy league. Join in if you want to :p

join here : *fantasy.premierleague.com

code to join : 640713-139039

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Arsene Wenger said:
But first to business! This Vieira, extremely exciting player. Is he John Jensen quality though? This is a big gamble. I must discuss with my assistant. I reach for the carphone.

"Ricey," I say. "It's the boss. I'm just coming into Highbury now."

"The Emirates, boss," says Ricey.

"What's that now?" I say. "Now this Vieira. I have looked him up on the world wide web. There is a website about him - have you got a pen? www dot angelfire dot com slash patrick slash fan slash vieira. It is really very good although it takes a few minutes to see the pictures of him. I play solitaire in the wait. On the computer - amazing."

"Boss," says Ricey. "We all know who Vieira is. He was a player here, 13 years ago. You signed him."

"And we won the European Cup?" I say.

"No," he says. "No, we didn't."

"Ian Wright missed a chance, did he?" I say.

"Not exactly," says Rice. "Look. Why don't you come to the training ground, have a bit of a rest."

I think maybe that would be a good idea. But there is so much to do: teach Martin Keown how to trap the ball; invent fitness; get Tony off the drink. I have my whole career ahead of me.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Eduardo connected.
Eduardo entered the game.
<Aspire> liverfool???????
<Bullet500> nope...why will he come to play under the name of Eduardo?
<Aspire> may be he acts like he is a liverpool fan but he is not.

No offence to Anurag. ;)

Aspire's reasoning was the most idiotic. :D

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Is it true? Utd are again trying to sign Ribery...:-?:shock:, But SAF has himself indicated that he is done with new signings this transfer season.

*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2564761/Utd-line-up-35m-bid-for-Ribery.html

MANCHESTER UNITED are set to launch a ú35million bid for Franck Ribery.

But the Premier League champions will wait two weeks before weighing in so that a clause in Ribery's Bayern Munich contract is active.

The French winger is due a loyalty bonus on August 14, after which he is expected to request a transfer.

Bayern have fended off interest from Real Madrid whose arrogance and lack of respect infuriated the German giants.

But Ribery has indicated he would be willing to move to Old Trafford and wants to quit Germany.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Eduardo connected.
Eduardo entered the game.
<Aspire> liverfool???????
<Bullet500> nope...why will he come to play under the name of Eduardo?
<Aspire> may be he acts like he is a liverpool fan but he is not.

No offence to Anurag. ;)

Aspire's reasoning was the most idiotic. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:
At CC? :razz:

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Is it true? Utd are again trying to sign Ribery...:-?:shock:, But SAF has himself indicated that he is done with new signings this transfer season.

*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2564761/Utd-line-up-35m-bid-for-Ribery.html

MANCHESTER UNITED are set to launch a ú35million bid for Franck Ribery.

But the Premier League champions will wait two weeks before weighing in so that a clause in Ribery's Bayern Munich contract is active.

The French winger is due a loyalty bonus on August 14, after which he is expected to request a transfer.

Bayern have fended off interest from Real Madrid whose arrogance and lack of respect infuriated the German giants.

But Ribery has indicated he would be willing to move to Old Trafford and wants to quit Germany.

unlikely

Top Bottom