• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Eboooooooooe is NEXT IN LINE TO LEAVE ARSENAL!

*www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_5459303,00.html

Arsenal's coffers could be swollen by as much as £25m in the next week with Emmanuel Eboue poised to follow Kolo Toure out of the Emirates.

Toure's transfer to Man City is near completion with the defender scheduled to undergo a medical in the north-west later today. According to The Sun, Arsenal will receive £17m for the 28-year-old.

Meanwhile, The Times reports that 'Fiorentina have agreed a five-year contract with Emmanuel Eboué, but the Italian club's £5.2 million offer for the midfield player is some way short of Arsenal's £8.6 million valuation.'

The question is - WILL WENGER SPEND THE MONEY??? :p

@Klaw

Le Arse have a gaping hole in the middle of their defence. I'm sure even Wenger knows that. Wonder whom can he buy for 50m.......

Maybe who could add to the bounty and sell Silvestre too :p

In other news, the CFC squad looks OK now, I doubt whether we need any more players. Kalou is the only guy who doesn't fit into the current team. :|

DiSanto is poised for a loan to Bolton last I heard. :D

Rahim

Married!
Well this is good for Arsenal fans who were bragging about United player going to City for money. Even your through-n-through couldn't resist the sterlings :D Way to go Kolo.

Motto:
Na Biwi Na Bachcha
Na Baap bada na Maiyya
The Whole Thing is that ke Bhaiya
Sabse bada Rupaiyyaaaaaaaaaa

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Motto my arse.We sold Kolo to them.He didn't hold out for a pay rise or acted like a greedy dick.
He wasn't first choice for Arsenal anymore with a 10m defender brought in.15 million for a 28 year old defender whose game is based on recovery pace is good money..If we hear about that money ever again.
Skysports.com understands that Toure has agreed a four-year deal with the Eastlands club and his signing could be confirmed within the next 24 hours.
Only hours till we see his smiley face in light blue.Best of luck to Kolo at City.

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
^Typical you. If a player features in your team, you go ga-ga over him. The moment he leaves, your cribbing starts. I still remember your reaction of 'shooting-allergy' about Hleb when he departed. Now you label Toure as 2nd choice defender takes the cake.
So if Cesc leaves, what its gonna be? He was blind and cant pass anymore? :evil:

The Board and Wenger have become greedy and some of their decisions even baffles the most ardent Arsenal fan.
Dont side with Toure. He could have rejected this move. After all its his decision.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Now Arsenal will have a stack of money at centre back, a slightly smaller stack of money at right-back and a big lump of cash as their centre-forward. :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^Typical you. If a player features in your team, you go ga-ga over him. The moment he leaves, your cribbing starts. I still remember your reaction of 'shooting-allergy' about Hleb when he departed. Now you label Toure as 2nd choice defender takes the cake.
So if Cesc leaves, what its gonna be? He was blind and cant pass anymore? :evil:

The Board and Wenger have become greedy and some of their decisions even baffles the most ardent Arsenal fan.
Dont side with Toure. He could have rejected this move. After all its his decision.

:D :D :D

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
So if Cesc leaves, what its gonna be? He was blind and cant pass anymore?

And your point is?

I think you should rather talk about Red_devil. :lol: The way he behaved when Ronalgay left. :lol: Oh yea, I still remember his post.

Tell me, is Toure worth 17m pounds? We got good amount of cash for him. He has lost pace like I had mentioned long time before and he isn't the player he was. He already wanted to leave us in the January window when he was not getting much time to play anyways. ;)
Though, I would have been very happy to see the last of the "Invincibles" at Arsenal.

You CAN label the board as 'greedy' but not Wenger. ;)

red_devil

Back!
^ Ronaldo {gay or not} was good business. 80m is not small money and I still stand by it.
If you feel Toure leaving le arse is good business then I've got no problems with that either.

But yeah I do agree with Rahim's post. When a player leaves Arsenal, then Gooners act as though he was trash.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

Fail!I said it after ACN in 2007-08 too.He lost a lot of pace after that.
I have nothing against criticising Arsenal players if they fvck up or there is a drop in performance.

Toure was 2nd choice for the large part of last season too,he sat on the bench till Djourou got injured.And Wenger doesn't buy 10m defenders to keep them on the bench.

Lol why would Wenger be greedy?Its not like he will demand his cut out of Toure's sale :lol:

I am siding with Toure because he gave his best years at Arsenal,he is a good man and did not fvck around with clubs to get his transfer.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
But yeah I do agree with Rahim's post. When a player leaves Arsenal, then Gooners act as though he was trash.
heh! typical red phan. :lol:

Compare Henry's departure and C. Ronaldo's. :lol:

Toure is NOT worth 17m and getting 17m for him is a good business. He is NOT the player he was and the decision will only prove good if the club spends money.

All the best to Toure though. ;) Though as an Arsenal fan, I would have liked him to stay with us, but again it's his decision and selling him is a good business again for us. ;)

Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
i wonder how can arse fans be happy with all players leaving... maybe its good business...but a team needs stability to win..if you have unproven players or kiddos at CD,DM.. etc..i cant see the team being successful...
the biggest issue is all the money that arse get is never spent to buy decent established players but kids..

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
i wonder how can arse fans be happy with all players leaving... maybe its good business...but a team needs stability to win..if you have unproven players or kiddos at CD,DM.. etc..i cant see the team being successful...
the biggest issue is all the money that arse get is never spent to buy decent established players but kids..
We are happy for the money, but we are also equally unhappy about no signings being made. :|

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Noone is happy with Toure leaving,atleast until he is properly replaced.
If he isn't,the fans will be very pissed come September 1st.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Ahh, loyalty. If the club sell a player whom they don't consider good anough any more, no questions are asked about them being loyal to the player. But if a player ditches the club to further his ambition, he is disloyal. :rolleyes:

Some people need to realize that loyalty works both ways. :lol:

Top Bottom