• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
*www.timesonline.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00595/RobsonMor_2_385_595951g.jpg

Sir Bobby Robson with Mourinho during their time at Barca.

Check out the gallery here:

*www.guardian.co.uk/football/gallery/2008/nov/06/sir-bobby-robson-career-gallery

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
MUTU LOSES APPEAL AGAINST CHELSEA FINE

Former Chelsea striker Adrian Mutu has lost his appeal against FIFA's ruling that he must pay the English club 17 million euros in damages for breach of contract.

Mutu, who cost the Blues £15m in 2003, was sacked a year later after he tested positive for cocaine, and was given a seven-month worldwide football ban.

Our transfer kitty just got bigger! :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Rest In Peace Sir Bobby Robson :(

*static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2009/7/31/1249038030296/Bobby-Robson-Charity-Matc-007.jpg

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Chelsea have so far declined to comment. But although today's award is a significant victory for the Stamford Bridge club, they have already written off the £14.6m. Anyone expecting an instant windfall for Carlo Ancelotti's summer transfer budget would be mistaken.

Apaprently no change in the transfer budget.

Read this article about Sir Bobby Robson:

Sir Bobby Is Proof That Good Guys Can Win

iinfi

mekalodu
@klaw .. this is an all time preseason hit ...

btw ... i think we sud sign Wesley Sneijder .... wat say ... i m still clueless why ballack n deco are in the squad ....

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
From Arsenal.com
“Gael Clichy and Tomas Rosicky will play but Abou Diaby will not be available,” said Arsène Wenger at his pre-tournament press conference on Friday. “He should play at Valencia because he has a little knee problem.

“Theo Walcott and Kieran Gibbs are not available because they have only had four days of training.

Wenger on Vieira links
"I speak to Patrick,” he said. “I speak to many players who have been here because I keep good connections with them.

"He has gone through a difficult period in the last season and I am aware that he wants to come here.

"I think Patrick is a legend here and he would always like to come back to this Club. That would be his first choice.

"He is a professional footballer with emotion and you always like the club where you’ve spent time. But as a professional as well, you always give 100 per cent for whichever club you sign for.”

If Wenger did bring back Vieira it would be unprecedented; the manager has never re-signed a player he has sold from Arsenal. The manager explained why it is not a straightforward evaluation.

"At the moment we need to look at the level of experience in our squad to make this kind of decision,” he said.

"There is a football decision and then there's the psychological impact of a player of that stature coming in.

"We are nowhere near to making a decision like that. But it is a possibility. We don't rule it out and we don't say we will do it. That's my decision at the moment.”

Wenger on Chamakh rumors.
Arsène Wenger has remained tight-lipped amid rumours he has lodged a bid for striker Marouane Chamakh.

This morning, the Bordeaux president Jean-Louis Triaud was quoted as saying the Arsenal manager had contacted him and made an offer but, at the pre-Emirates Cup press conference, Wenger was not forthcoming.

“He is responsible for his statements,” said the 59-year-old.

“I wouldn’t like to commentate on any phone calls I made during the day because, at the moment, I have a hundred phone calls. The only thing I can say is that we are nowhere near to signing anybody at the moment.”

Rahim

Married!
Gabriel Heinze has joined Lyon.

Quote from Vidic's Baby
Rio Ferdinand is confident Manchester United can cope without the contributions of Cristiano Ronaldo and Carlos Tevez this season.
He must be praying that United don't sell his Daddy Vidic as he might get pawned in every match :D

Top Bottom