• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Just met an old acquaintance.His C.V.-
united fan till 2002-03. Then arse fan. Then chelshit fan.Now hes a united fan.With ronaldo off to madrid its likely he'll ditch the whole of epl for madrid.Such kind of fans amaze me. And the best part is he is always a die hard fan of the club he is supporting. Ya right.!

Rahim

Married!
After the departure of the 2 most influential players that United had, and touting Valencia, Owen & Obelam as capable replacements is pure bliss, isnt it?

As for Obama & God, one need some tadka with his food :D I know you will mis-understand again as you always do.

As touting Fergie as a sane buyer who doesnt over-pay, just go through the squad.
Carrick, Rio, Valencia, Berbatov,Veron? You can back your claims with this fact.

As for the debt I repeat one has to have a player who can bring in serious pounds. Heck i ended up repeating myself too much :)

ssk & red_devil: Both of you are behaving like corporate lawyers who are taking all my words too literally and flabbing your gums too much about loyalty and supporting.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is JT wanting to leave Chelsea and ruin everything he has earned at Chelsea, all due respect to City?

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Just met an old acquaintance.His C.V.-
united fan till 2002-03. Then arse fan. Then chelshit fan.Now hes a united fan.With ronaldo off to madrid its likely he'll ditch the whole of epl for madrid.Such kind of fans amaze me. And the best part is he is always a die hard fan of the club he is supporting. Ya right.!
LOL! :lol:

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
After the departure of the 2 most influential players that United had, and touting Valencia, Owen & Obelam as capable replacements is pure bliss, isnt it?

As touting Fergie as a sane buyer who doesnt over-pay, just go through the squad.
Carrick, Rio, Valencia, Berbatov,Veron? You can back your claims with this fact.

As for the debt I repeat one has to have a player who can bring in serious pounds. Heck i ended up repeating myself too much :)
tevez was mostly a bit part player last season except for a few super sub performances.
i agree we have lost our most influential player ronaldo.. but berba and rooney didnt play in their prefered postions because of ronaldo...now we will play a classic 4-4-2 and rooney will get a chance to shine at the center... berba will get a proper pre season.... he'll get good service from valencia whose more of an orthodox winger.hargreaves is fit ... and hope he remains fit....macheda will improve with experience.so i feel our squad is good enough

dude when did i say fergie doesnt overpay.. dont u understand english. i said he doesnt "want" to overpay right now.

and dont include ferdinand in that list he's proved his worth.. and also valencia... give the lad time to prove himself

as for debt i guess taking a risk on a single player and betting 50 mil on him is not worth it.
he may flop and i guess the club doesnt want to take that risk in these times of recession..every body cant throw money like madrid.
i agree a player would bring in pounds but winning trophies is more likely to bring in the pounds.. and for that we need a good balanced team.

Rahim

Married!
tevez was mostly a bit part player last season except for a few super sub performances.
Tevez was our...oops....United's most hard working player after Rooney and he had a wonderful season before last. Best of luck getting that commitment from lazy Bulgarian.

dude when did i say fergie doesnt overpay.. dont u understand english.
If that is true then I might be the only guy who can write in English but cant understand or read it :rolleyes:
It seems you dont get it. That particular point was for the other guy.

and dont include ferdinand in that list he's proved his worth.. and also valencia... give the lad time to prove himself
Didnt you say one is entitled to his opinion? He is a chicken and always will be and i know you would come up with the same argument of well he is a sweeper kind of a defender...blah blah.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Aston Villa has signed Downing from Boro' and Sunderland have landed Crouch.

Rural Terror

Broken In
^ haha....that really made me laugh. :lol:

Adebayor deal done?

Whatever it may be, Adebayor has always been better than Boobatov. :) Wish him best of luck with Citeh. :)

Rural Terror

Broken In
so, we get 25m pounds. That increases Wenger's transfer kitty to ~35m pounds. (considering he offered some money for Melo).

My choice of a striker will be Dzeko.

Top Bottom