• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Looks like Alonso is set to leave Liverpool. I guess he really wants to go back to his native country after 5 years of great service to the club.
I wish him best of luck for the future.
If he stays though it would almost be as good of a fresh world class new signing.

*www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/200...ester-city-preparing-shock-bid-for-liverpools

At least they will help inflate his transfer fees. :))

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
According to the Sun Man City are offering 25m for Ade :lol:,a bit more and Ill carry him to eastlands on my shoulders.But that money should better be put back in the market :x

Last edited:

abyss88

Broken In
Barca will have to pay 50 million euros to sign David Villa.according to spanish press, it was decided after the striker's meeting with valancia's president and vice president, which ended in threats and insults. villa openly told them that he wanted to play for barcelona. meanwhile barca have not given up hope to sign french star frank ribery.

^^
You mean save for a rainy day? I doubt that....

I think SAF has faith in his squad, that can only be the reason as to why he isn't going to spend more. The January window is wasted IMO, atleast for the top 4, since I know how much it hurt you (as well as me to a certain extent) when Arshavin couldn't play outside England. Maybe (atleast for now) he doesn't want to fix something that isn't broken.

Anyway, atleast he can spare the cash for damage control if needed :p

I'm wondering where would Chelsea play Zhirkhov, hope he doesn't become another benchwarmer like Belleti :|

Still no news on Terry..

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
According to the Sun Man City are offering 25m for Ade :lol:,a bit more and Ill carry him to eastlands on my shoulders.But that money should better be put back in the market :x

Abedeyor for 25m? :shock:
And that too when they already have likes of Roque Santa Cruz and Tevez?
The Citeh lot never cease to amaze me.
(EDIT: And I forgot they have Craig Bellamy too)

Wenger could then sign Huntelaar and Sneijder I guess...

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
One_united_"FAN" said:
There you go ssk & red_devil, no more signings. So how much did Fergie spend this summer? Some chillads!!!!!!! So much talk of getting the whole money from Ronaldo's sale and yet not signing any star player. I feel like not supporting United anymore with this circus-going on.
He has left Wenger behind in terms of kanjoosi.

Thanks You Fergie for treating fans like dirt.

I dread to see when the commentators would blare out "Owen is warming up. Here come the Saviour!!!"

hahaha! Rahim, you always come up something that never amuses me.. but this was a bit different. :D

btw, you seem more interested in spending cash and buying over priced players. Well, since you say you may not support United hereon, I'd suggest you start supporting the $hitty part of Manchester {Citeh, if you didn't know }.

and treating fans like "dirt"? I really hope you STOP supporting United. Even the Arses support Eboue more than what you can probably imagine :|

And regarding spending in the Jan transfer window, I don't think that will happen. I still think Fergie may buy during summer transfers itself.
I'm not very sure though.

But if he doesn't make a signing, I'm sure he (SAF) is wiser than Rahim when it comes to managing Man Utd :lol:

Rahim

Married!
hahaha! Rahim, you always come up something that never amuses me.. but this was a bit different. :D

btw, you seem more interested in spending cash and buying over priced players. Well, since you say you may not support United hereon, I'd suggest you start supporting the $hitty part of Manchester {Citeh, if you didn't know }.

and treating fans like "dirt"? I really hope you STOP supporting United. Even the Arses support Eboue more than what you can probably imagine :|

And regarding spending in the Jan transfer window, I don't think that will happen. I still think Fergie may buy during summer transfers itself.
I'm not very sure though.

But if he doesn't make a signing, I'm sure he (SAF) is wiser than Rahim when it comes to managing Man Utd :lol:
I have the same feeling about you.
What is happening to this world. Cant criticize homos and now cant critcize SAF. Who is he? God? Have i done any blasphemy?
I have nothing against you but then again you behave like Barrack Obama, who is the law.
I realise that one is NOT allowed ti say the obvious in-front of your majesty Ashwin.

So STOP speaking from your <--->
I havent made fun of you or ssk in that post and so dont make fun of me either :p

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I have the same feeling about you.
What is happening to this world. Cant criticize homos and now cant critcize SAF. Who is he? God? Have i done any blasphemy?
I have nothing against you but then again you behave like Barrack Obama, who is the law.
I realise that one is NOT allowed ti say the obvious in-front of your majesty Ashwin.

So STOP speaking from your <--->
I havent made fun of you or ssk in that post and so dont make fun of me either :p

lolz :lol:

Top Bottom