• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Mark Hughes has wasted no time in putting Carlos Tevez to work on the streets of East Manchester. The skimpily dressed Argentinian is hitching his skirt up and batting his eyelids at slow moving cars on Ashton New Road in the hope of luring Chelsea's John Terry to the City of Manchester Stadium. A bucket containing £250,000 with a note on it saying "you can earn this per week" would probably have been a better trick, but enough of that. Having found a younger – more attractive??? – man to do his dirty work.

:lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
so, we get 25m pounds. That increases Wenger's transfer kitty to ~35m pounds. (considering he offered some money for Melo).

My choice of a striker will be Dzeko.
It could well may be the last time we hear of that money:|
Wenger can make this team a title winning side using the money but I doubt we will be buying anyone except Chamakh and possibly Matuidi.I am not convinced by either.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
UEFArt reduce bans for Drogs and Bossman.

Drogs - 5 (3+2 suspended) matches + €15,000 fine
Bossman - 3 (2+1 suspended) matches + €10,000 fine

Still no word on that bald-headed buffoon of a referee. :|

Rural Terror

Broken In
It could well may be the last time we hear of that money:|
Wenger can make this team a title winning side using the money but I doubt we will be buying anyone except Chamakh and possibly Matuidi.I am not convinced by either.
Chamakh sucks actually. He's not a goalscorer. We need someone better than Adebayor. Either Dzeko or Huntelaar.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
The Hunter & Dzeko? None shall come. Huntelaar is in advanced negotiations with Stuttgart while Wolfsburg have already refused to sell Dzeko to Milan. :p

Rural Terror

Broken In
@Arse fans
What happened to the DM Arsenal were supposed to sign?
Juventus bid more than us for Melo. :| But I'm pretty sure that Arsene will not pay more than 15m for him even if he gets the cash from Adebayor's sale.

Nothing linking us to Cana at the moment.

The happy news is that Bordeaux want Silvestre too as a part of Chamakh's deal. :D

Huntelaar refused for Stuttgart. Many sources linking us with him at the moment and most prolly, we can get him for cheap from Madrid. :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Huntelaar refused for Stuttgart. Many sources linking us with him at the moment and most prolly, we can get him for cheap from Madrid. :D

LOL!! Where'd you read that? Goal.com? Or any official source? :D

Coz Stuttgart have said this:

"Extraordinary players require extraordinary investments as they cost extraordinary money," Staudt told Stuttgarter Zeitung.
"We will not be buying a substitute because we are also developing very good players in our own academy.
"We need a key player, a top-class man for the future.
"Such signatures require time and money, and we are willing to invest time and money into buying this player."

*www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_5434689,00.html

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Looks like the Garbage folks publish an article before writing it. :lol: :-D :mrgreen:

*www.goal.com/en/news/8/main/2009/0...-target-emmanuel-adebayor-granted-work-permit
(it's empty at the time of writing)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
OFFTOPIC!!

Check out the new PES 2010 changes!!

*images.eurogamer.net/assets/articles//a/6/5/8/7/4/9/ss_preview_0529_face_Barcelona.jpg.jpg

*images.eurogamer.net/assets/articles//a/6/5/8/7/4/9/ss_preview_0529_face_Liverpool.jpg.jpg

They're heading in the right direction!!! :D

Rural Terror

Broken In
LOL!! Where'd you read that? Goal.com? Or any official source? :D

Coz Stuttgart have said this:

*www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_5434689,00.html
Although Stuttgart are confident of landing their man, the player's agent invited bids from other clubs by revealing that the transfer is far from concluded.

'The German club has reached an agreement with Real, but not with us,' said agent Arnold Oosterveer.

'We have to talk. The player needs to evaluate not only the economic aspect, but also the sporting one.'

Read more: *www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football...vestre-swap-Chamakh-deal.html#ixzz0LLnbrFTr&C

LOL! :lol:
At least we went out with pride. :|
We weren't labelled kids v Men either in the Champions league remember?

Where are those plastic flags BTW? :lol:
so, what about FA Cup then...:lol:

The spuds eliminated you in the Mickey Mouse cup. :D

It was basically the goal keeping errors, not the quality of the game which kept you in the 2nd leg against Chelsea. :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
WTF are City trying to do? How many forwards can a team realistically play at once? 4 max. and that's when you're badly in need of a goal at some stage of the game.

Supposing they play 4-3-:

[Robinho - Adabadoo - Tevez]

Which effectively means benching Santa Cruz, since he and Adabadoo are pretty similar. I reckon Bellamy, Caicedo and Banjani are in the OUT tray, but City would be mental to let all 3 leave. :|

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
LOL!! Daily Mail? Agent? That makes a looooot of sense. :rolleyes: :D

And anyways he is priced around 20 Million GBP. Chamakh will cost less than 10 Million GBP (6 Million was quoted as his price a couple of days ago). You can tell which one Wenger will go for. ;)

Top Bottom