• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
@Klaw24
:shock:
Theses PES dudes are really quick at updates, unlike EA, which after 07 has dolled out just sh!t.
When's it releasing? :)

BTW Kenyon has confirmed that Terry is staying, although Terry has kept his mouth shut even now :???:

We have also been linked to a move for Matic of Serbia :)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Serbian U-21 international claims that Chelsea have offered him a 4-yr contract. He is 20, 6'4" tall, plays across the midfield, primarily in the centre. Let's see if there is some truth in this. He said that negotiations have yet to take place between Chelsea and his club. The fee could range between 1.5 Million GBP to 4 Million GBP.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ still a little more reliable than teh Sun and Goal.com :lol:

The news that Huntelaar has rejected the chance to join Stuttgart first appeared on Goal.com. :| :lol:

*goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/...-between-stuttgart-real-madrid-star-klaas-jan

On 14/07/2009 to be precise.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend

Read more: *www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football...vestre-swap-Chamakh-deal.html#ixzz0LLnbrFTr&C

so, what about FA Cup then...:lol:

The spuds eliminated you in the Mickey Mouse cup. :D

The Chavs kicked your arses in the PL, forgotten already? :lol:

It was basically the goal keeping errors, not the quality of the game which kept you in the 2nd leg against Chelsea. :lol:
What a crap argument! :|
So you mean taking advantages of the opposition mistakes has no credit? Sheesh! :rolleys:
BTW Did you really watch the match? The first goal by Aurelio was fantastic bit of thinking and second goal was a penalty. Chelsea were owned in the first half.
Moreover we suffered due to goalkeeping error by Reina too.
But how will Arse fans know about fighting spirit, their team don't have ANY. 1 goal by Mancs sinked them out LOL!!! :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
@Klaw24
:shock:
Theses PES dudes are really quick at updates, unlike EA, which after 07 has dolled out just sh!t.
When's it releasing? :)

BTW Kenyon has confirmed that Terry is staying, although Terry has kept his mouth shut even now :???:

We have also been linked to a move for Matic of Serbia :)

Yup, it should be awesome!! :D
October is genrerally the release month for PES. :p

City are supposed to be leaving for South Africa today. That ought to shut up the tabloids for a while. :|

Rural Terror

Broken In
The Chavs kicked your arses in the PL, forgotten already? :lol:
If thats the case, we kicked their arse in the first match against them in the league where 'they' failed to score. :lol:

Oh, I forgot Webb red-carding Adebayor for nothing in the game against you lot. :|

And since when teh mighty Liverpool, 'teh most successful team in England' need Chavs to put weight on their argument? :lol:

Rant when you beat us in the league. ;)

What a crap argument! :|
So you mean taking advantages of the opposition mistakes has no credit? Sheesh! :rolleys:
Well, some of the saves in that match were making me look like Schmeichel. :lol:

BTW Did you really watch the match? The first goal by Aurelio was fantastic bit of thinking and second goal was a penalty. Chelsea were owned in the first half.
Moreover we suffered due to goalkeeping error by Reina too.
Perhaps, I may have watched more Liverpool games than you even in my shorter life-span. :lol: Kudos to yer fighting spirit though.

But the end of the story is - We got into the Semis, and you didn't. :lol:

But how will Arse fans know about fighting spirit, their team don't have ANY. 1 goal by Mancs sinked them out LOL!!! :lol:
True. :)

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
If thats the case, we kicked their arse in the first match against them in the league where 'they' failed to score. :lol:

Oh, I forgot Webb red-carding Adebayor for nothing in the game against you lot. :|

And since when teh mighty Liverpool, 'teh most successful team in England' need Chavs to put weight on their argument? :lol:
I was trying to piss you off... :-D

Rant when you beat us in the league. ;)
Sure!!! B)

Perhaps, I would have watched more Liverpool games than you even in my shorter life-span. :lol: Kudos to yer fighting spirit though.
Whatever. :rolleyes:

But the end of the story is - We got into the Semis, and you didn't. :lol:
And you lot ended up embarassing yourselves, we didn't. :p

BTW Put an end to this argument plz. I am waiting for "rakshas"-"rahim" flamewar... :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Wayne Rooney: I Could Have Turned To Priesthood If I Didn't Have Football

*www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/200...-i-could-have-turned-to-priesthood-if-i-didnt

ROFL! :lol:

Top Bottom