• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
This is one rumour which I really hope is true. ;)

*www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/200...ng-70m-plus-deco-and-carvalho-swap-for-inters

Rahim

Married!
they are the ones who actually need to spend now. :lol: their team looks so 'khokhal' without their diva-diver who used to score goals and additionally win penalties/free-kicks for them. :lol: worry about your own self. :lol:
lol at your innocence :) Just look back at some of my posts and you will come to know that I, unlike other United fans, am worried about Fergie's lack of a big signing.

@that funny post: Why are Arsenal fans so serious? Even they are frustrated, albeit wont show it of course, of a lack of a DM signing and are afraid to see the same CM partnership next season.:p Is Cana on his way to Emirates?
That was a funny post and you should have known it :D

On a serious note, we both on the same boat of dilemma. Fergie and Wenger has been very successful and thats a problem as fans still don't want to criticize them and those who do, are labelled as anti-fans like me :( (ssk & red_devil wants me to have patience and promised that there would a big signing:-?)

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Chelsea have had a pretty good transfer season so far. We got the players we needed, without spending huge sums of money like in previous seasons. 18 mn for Zhirkov is quite a lot, but he may well be worth it.

Rural Terror

Broken In
lol at your innocence :) Just look back at some of my posts and you will come to know that I, unlike other United fans, am worried about Fergie's lack of a big signing.
I rarely have time these days to browse the forum. :oops:

@that funny post: Why are Arsenal fans so serious? Even they are frustrated, albeit wont show it of course, of a lack of a DM signing and are afraid to see the same CM partnership next season.:p Is Cana on his way to Emirates?
That was a funny post and you should have known it :D
Cana will obviously come a lot cheaper than Felipe Melo. If Melo's move to Juventus is confirmed, then Cana's move to Emirates will not take any time because we'll be able to offer the money.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
There has been NOTHING in the media so far which links us to Cana as strongly as to Melo or Matuidi.Most of it is speculation generated by the fans desperate for a hard ass CM.
I don't think Wenger is in for Cana at all.

Read this on a certain ManU site :p :
some random comment said:
City are welcome to Terry. He should have been stripped of the captaincy after the Champions League Final. Not because he missed a penalty, but because he subsequently failed to lead the team and gave up the trophy. After his miss, the scores were level. Everything was still to play for. But what did Terry do? Go back to his team-mates and exhort them to make up for his miss? Did he urge them to keep their chins up and go for victory? Isn’t that what a captain is meant to do? No, he crumbled like a cissy, crying for himself and utterly abandoning his so-called “Mr. Chelsea” captain’s duties.
Did Ronaldo fall to the ground weeping when he missed his penalty kick? Of course not. If anything, it seemed to make the Manchester captain and subsequent United kickers more determined. But Terry’s pitiful laying on the ground in forlorn defeat told the rest of the Chelsea team that this was it… they had lost… the game was up… Terry admitted defeat… kaput… finished. This wasn’t a captain at work. It was a glory hunter who could not see beyond his own misery and his self-indulgence and self-interest on that night forever labels him as the captain who undeniably deserted his team at the moment they most needed lifting. All the theatrical fist-waving and bellowing that Terry exhibits in his routine captaincy methods counted for zero as he folded, blubbering, with a Champions League trophy still attainable.
Imagine Terry doing the same thing in the World Cup Final… with the scores level and him weeping and gagging, sitting on his backside on the pitch, leaving the rest of the team captainless while he bemoans his personal bad luck. Terry capitulated. Whatever the pressure or excuses, he was not up to it. He choked absolutely and feebly when it mattered.
50million for this fellow would be a godsend of miracle proportions.

If Terry does move to the wastelands (which seems more likely than the MET department's predictions coming true), I'd say it's not a total loss, yet a loss nonetheless.

The very thought that "Mr.Chelsea" is even considering the offer, reflects how badly greed has got to him. :|

TBH, I'll be more than happy to see Frank Lampard to take the captain's armband than this prick after all the cr@p he is putting us through. Lampard's the true Mr.Chelsea, an unsung hero who rarely takes credit for anything. Unlike this cun.t.

Even so, I'm wondering who'll fill the void if he leaves. Mancienne? Alex? Maybe we shouldn't sell Carvalho :|

I'm a very pissed at this Terry issue, hence this really long rant :p

Rahim

Married!
^rest assure Terry is not going anywhere!!!!!! What Terru wants is some clarification from Roman, thats it. But the media has to write something. Just tell me how many "transfer" did they predicted correctly?

This from a Chelsea Forum
With a bit of luck, the Russian was at home dictating the following letter to his "confused" captain: "Your Opta stats for the past three seasons say we've won 64 per cent of our games with you, but 68 per cent without you, and taken more points per game (2.32 compared to 2.16) when you weren't on the pitch. Plus we've only lost one of the 28 games you've missed.

"Over that same period you've averaged 28 Premier League games and one Premier League goal per season. You're getting booked more and starting to look like an oil tanker doing a threepoint turn in Vladivostok harbour when you're up against pace.
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Updatoz!!

Citeh have signed Tevez (pending medical).

Citeh are in talks with Adabadoo.

Sir Rednose says ManU's spending is done; no more transfers.

:confused: :|

^^
I was just about to post.. :|

Anyway, it's quite a surprise that ManU wont spends anymore on the window, probably still bitter from the Berbatov investment :D
Even so, SAF has made many controversial decisions, this might be one of them as well. :rolleyes:

Any news on that 2 face b!tch? :???:

@Liverpool_fan
Sure..mock me, see if I care :???:

TBH, even Lampard didnt make us go through this hell last year when he signed a new contract, it was pretty straight and clear the minute the window opened, at least for him.

Now, I'm still wondering why is Terry still tight-lipped about this? Why doesn't he speak up?

This I find very hard to digest...

Rahim

Married!
United Lost Another Fan in Me

There you go ssk & red_devil, no more signings. So how much did Fergie spend this summer? Some chillads!!!!!!! So much talk of getting the whole money from Ronaldo's sale and yet not signing any star player. I feel like not supporting United anymore with this circus-going on.
He has left Wenger behind in terms of kanjoosi.

Thanks You Fergie for treating fans like dirt. :evil:

I dread to see when the commentators would blare out "Owen is warming up. Here come the Saviour!!!"

Last edited:
Top Bottom