• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

abyss88

Broken In
Puyol is the only good defender. Please don't get me started on that kunt alves :|

:shock:

Apparently Barca have signed Villa.

And TheSun says Barca have tabled another bid for Cesc. I just can't understand why Cesc wants to join Barca...I dont think they'll change the way they play to accommodate him. He'll probably warm the bench there :|
Ok u have ur own opinion on alves but i guess u have not seen marquez playing too much(well thats because espnstar sucks @ showing spanish football)..

besides there is news that iniesta may be played at left wing to play cesc as CM...and the bid will take place when barca sell eto'o...which is on the cards as man-city,man-utd and milan are the interested parties..with city as favourites to nab him(everybody knows why):p

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ His idols - Zidane & Ronaldo (El Phenomenon) - both played for Madrid, so it was a pretty easy choice for him.

Rahim

Married!
Fans should accept that when it comes to grandeur, no club even come close to Real Madrid and with Perez in the helm, Madrid is gonna buy and buy as he is incapble of doing anything else :)

Rahim

Married!
Huntelaar is set to join Stuttgart for 20 M Euros, confirmed by Madrid. Now its upto himti decide whether he wants to move or not.
Well there goes another target under the nose of Fergie :(

BTW full text of that link :D
Ten Ten Arsenal Transfer Targets
Posted 09/07/09 16:03
Email
Print
Save

With the club unwilling to open their red wallet, Arsène Wenger will have to dip into his legendary contacts book to unearth some little-known bargains. Alan Tyers offers a scouting report...

Solomon Djembe
Highly-rated 17-year-old winger at French lower league outfit Etienne De Crecy; no work permit issues as has German passport (stolen from tourist in his native Ghana).

Koko Kolo
Highly-rated 11-year-old winger/attacking midfielder who has taken the French leagues by storm since being smuggled in by a people-trafficking ring. Has EU passport; unfortunately his 'agent' has got it locked in a safe.

Jean Didier-Poopier
Already being talked of as the 'new Thierry Henry', Wenger plans to convert him into a centre-forward, which will be an incredible coaching achievement: Didier-Poopier is a plumber by trade.

Franck Jubberly
Highly-rated, technically-gifted, colossally-greedy French international who has expressed his admiration for Wenger. "For me, it is a huge accolade that Arsenal are interested in me," he says. "Because this means I can charge more money to Manchester City."

Javier Temporario
Brilliant midfielder from Barcelona who is keen to spend time in London and do a bit of sightseeing before agitating for move back home in approximately 18 months.

Leonid Scrawnavin
Highly-rated but desperately injury-prone Ukrainian playmaker who could take the Premier League by storm if he can battle back from twisted knee, ankle problems and malnutrition.

Yaya Egomaniyor
Supremely self-confident French youngster nicknamed 'God' (by himself); has already refused to turn up for training at Arsenal until he is given parity with club's top earners, despite not having signed for the club yet.

Arjen van der Winky
Excitable Dutch talent who is all set to join the club once his current deal expires (and he is released from Rotterdam prison). Some concern that seven-month stretch for exposing himself on crowded tram may have blunted his scoring edge. One to watch.

Jack Tibbs
Exciting young English talent already tipped for a great career at Crewe once Arsenal sell him next Tuesday.

Gigi Minci
Talented but brittle Moroccan midfielder who can turn a game, or an ankle, at any moment. Some concern that he might be too lightweight for English football: he was recently beaten up in a nail-bar brawl by Lebanese pop flouncer Mika.

Alan Tyers

When not helping Arsene go scouting for boys, Alan sometimes writes about music for *www.djteesmag.com/july09/index.asp
:)) :-D :grin: :))

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Hahaha Arsenal's youth policy is so funny lets mock the sh1t out of it till the joke dies:|
This was a bit funny 4 years back,I give you that.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Send that list to Wenger!!! :lol:

A thought just popped up in my mind - what do they call those kids at Le Arse? Wengah-boys? :lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
There is a very simple explanation for this betting trend. Benitez asked for and got given £1 million by Liverpool’s American owners. He went onto skybet and placed a £1 million bet on Ribery joining Liverpool at odds of 66/1. Now he can pay Bayern the asking price of £40 million and have £26 million over for his wages
LOL!!! :lol:

Top Bottom