• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
SARSENAL have edged closer to signing Brazil midfielder Felipe Melo.
ANother one misses the bus!!!!!! Melo signs for Juventus.
Whats wrong with Cana's deal? IS he asking too much or his club? Fans are going gag-ga over him but Wenger seems to show a deaf ear as he always does.

United might sign Ribery after all or am i dreaming? :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Melo was always going to sign for Juve.The Arsenal link was only used by that club to increase his price.B*stards.
AW & his scouts know more about Cana than the fans,who hardly watch League 1.I trust him completely in the signings department,as long as he signs SOMEONE.
I fear it may be D&D for another season :|

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Van Persie commits his long term future to Arsenal.
RVP said:
I’m so happy to have signed a new long term contract. I’ve been at the Club for five years now and there really is a great feeling here at Arsenal. We have a top class manager, a squad full of superb young players, a world class stadium and brilliant supporters. Arsenal Football Club has a very bright future and I want to be part of it.

"My heart is with Arsenal and I just can’t picture myself in a different shirt. I just can’t see it now because I love this Club so much. If you look at the last five years, look at the steps I have made every season, if you look at the support the Boss and the whole Club gave me, the fans gave me, my team mates gave me – this is the right decision
*i7.tinypic.com/2nw0qqv.jpg
Hard to find this kind of players nowadays.
Good work by Wenger and CEO Gazidis.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
So far Robin van Persie, Lukasz Fabianski, Kieran Gibbs, Aaron Ramsey, Theo Walcott and Jack Wilshere have signed new contracts.The club is really working hard since the arrival of the new CEO.He is working to assemble an administrative team to run the club more efficiently and take some load off Wenger.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
One of Mediawatch's very favourite people is Dennis Lachter, agent and all-round gobs**te who spent the better part of 2008 hawking Andrey Arshavin to anyone who would listen, and plenty who wouldn't.

First it was Spurs, then Barcelona, and eventually of course Arsenal.

However, a mere six months after he got the deal he desired, Dennis is at it again.

Yesterday he said on Spanish wireless station COM Radio: "Today Arshavin is an Arsenal player. If Barca want him, they should make a formal offer and then we can talk."

Fairly standard stuff, going on his previous form.

There is one problem, however, and it will become very clear what that problem is when you read these words from Arshavin, which he spake on June 26:

"Recently I sent a formal letter to Dennis Lachter, which said that I do not want him to continue to represent me and that I will act on my own behalf."

The man is so committed to the cause of pimping Andrey out that he even does it after he's been sacked. And frankly, you have to admire that.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
It appears to me Zhirkov is Riccy's long-lost son in the same way Di Santo is Ballack's long-lost son (and Diarra was Maka's long-lost son).
*www.fussballportal.de/wm-2006/dfb/kader/images/michael_ballack.jpg *img.skysports.com/08/10/218x298/di-santo_1267908.jpg

*www.fansfc.com/UploadedImages/Players/carvalho_633568118030781250.jpg *www.russiansupportersclub.co.uk/images/Zhirkov%20No18.jpg

*www.abdn.ac.uk/%7Eaus033/Claude_Makelele_2_603377.jpg *soccercentral.today.com/files/2008/12/lassana-diarra.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
It's official now. Utd sign Gabriel Obertan.

*www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={F9E570E6-407E-44BC-800F-4A3110258114}&newsid=6635851

Sir Alex Ferguson has made Bordeaux's Gabriel Obertan United's third signing of the summer, after the promising young Frenchman signed a four-year deal at Old Trafford.

The 20-year-old's contract keeps him at Old Trafford until at least June 2013, and Sir Alex revealed Obertan, who can play in a variety of attacking positions, is a player whose progress he has followed for some time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C'mon SAF, sign another striker now like Aguero or Huntelaar.:)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Today's transfer news
Apparently the Melo-Juve deal is in doubt as Fiorentina can't agree personal terms with the player Juve are offering in exchange.
However,Arsenal are 'close' to signing 22 year old French CM Blaise Matuidi for just 2m.

Young, check
Slightly built,check
French-African,check
Funny Name,check
Cheap,check

He may be a good player but surely not the leader we need in midfield.I hope Wenger goes for experience in this area.

Rahim

Married!
This is from Goal . c o m
Barcelona and Valencia have reached a deal that will see David Villa move to Camp Nou and are expected to make an announcement soon, Goal.com has learned.

red_devil

Back!
IF that Villa move is true, then the next season of La Liga will be very exciting ... (not more than PL, btw :p)

Imagine Barca v/s Real Madrid next season :

----------$hit defense -------------

--------------- YAYA ----------------

Messi------Iniesta------Xavi----Henry

-----------------VILLA---------------

--------------?(Benzema)------------

Ronaldo------Kaka-----Sneijder----Robben(?)

-------- highly $hit defense ----------

abyss88

Broken In
IF that Villa move is true, then the next season of La Liga will be very exciting ... (not more than PL, btw :p)

Imagine Barca v/s Real Madrid next season :

----------$hit defense -------------

--------------- YAYA ----------------

Messi------Iniesta------Xavi----Henry

-----------------VILLA---------------

--------------?(Benzema)------------

Ronaldo------Kaka-----Sneijder----Robben(?)

-------- highly $hit defense ----------

pardon me, pal ,but alves,PUYOL,MILITO/MARQUEZ,(?)does not make a **** defence....and that too not against a shitty club known as real MAD_RID...we won the champions league final vs utd with a THIRD CHOICE defence..muhahaha

abyss88

Broken In
according to elmundo deportivo, barca will make a move for cesc fabregas only if they are able sell eto..meanwhile real Mad-rid have said that Xabi Alonso is EXPENSIVE!!!for them and will not be able to make a move

there are some indications that Eto'o will leave barca this season(slight communication gap between him and the president of the club which have surfaced in the media)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Jermaine Pennant moves to....... Real Zaragoza!!!! :shock:

Sturridge hopes ManCity become a 'big club' someday and that he joined Chelsea for CL footy! He was being offered 50K+ to stay at City. At Chelsea, he is getting 30-35K! :D

Ross Turnbull's warmup was recorded on video by Chelsea goalkeeping coach Christophe Lollichon when Boro played us at The Bridge. That subsequently led to Turnbull's move to Chelsea. :p

Melo's move to Juve finalized, official announcement today.

Deco could stay at Chelsea (coz Inter don't want to pay a penny for him). :lol:

red_devil

Back!
pardon me, pal ,but alves,PUYOL,MILITO/MARQUEZ,(?)does not make a **** defence....and that too not against a shitty club known as real MAD_RID...we won the champions league final vs utd with a THIRD CHOICE defence..muhahaha

Puyol is the only good defender. Please don't get me started on that kunt alves :|

Some spanish papers said:
Manchester United To Offer €20m Plus Dimitar Berbatov For Aguero - Spanish Press
The Red Devils have reportedly come up with a few interesting proposals to Atletico for ‘El Kun’…
Manchester United have continued their relentless assault to lure Sergio Aguero from Atletico Madrid as they look to remould their attacking arsenal.

Following rumours of a failed €46 million bid last week, the Premier League champions are now ready to take a different approach to whet Atleti’s appetite.

According to AS, the Red Devils are now considering including player exchanges to sweeten the deal, and their preferred option is believed to be a payment of €40 million plus Portuguese winger Nani. But Los Colchoneros have no interest in signing a wide player as they already have that department well covered.

The second option is said to be a fee of €20m plus striker Dimitar Berbatov, who supposedly fancies a move to the Vicente Calderon. This would bring the total transfer figure to roughly €56 million, based on the Bulgarian’s €36m move to Old Trafford just last summer.

However, that is still unlikely to convince the Atletico directors, who have repeatedly insisted that only an offer that matches Aguero’s buy-out clause of €60 million will be enough to kick-off negotiations.

Even if a transfer is accepted, AS speculates that United could face another obstacle as they will have to meet the Argentine hot-shot’s sky high wage demands, believed to be around €12.5m-per-year.

:shock:

Apparently Barca have signed Villa.

And TheSun says Barca have tabled another bid for Cesc. I just can't understand why Cesc wants to join Barca...I dont think they'll change the way they play to accommodate him. He'll probably warm the bench there :|

Top Bottom