• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
AC Milan have signed the man-mountain Oguchi Onyewu (he of 'Newcastle United defender and Titus Bramble's partner' fame :D) from Standard Liege. :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Dear Sir,

Please pass my congratulations to Steven Hunt LFC for his reaction to Owen signing for Man Utd - "I thought the world had turned on its axis".

Could he please just clarify what he thinks the world is doing at any other time?

Love & kisses,
Jack

:lol:

Rahim

Married!
Russians are classy :p Arshavin and now Zhirkoff :) He is one the unsung heroes of Euro success of Russia.

City have started clearing out the squad as Jo joins Everton on loan.

Last edited:

abyss88

Broken In
German newspaper "BILD" said today that bayern are only willing to negotiate ribery's transfer if any club is willing to pay 80 mn euros!!

i forgot...and in 9 days time the negotiation time is over

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Buyout clause. Meaning, if another club pays a stipulated amount of money to the club which holds the rights of the player, the contract between that player and his club ceases to be valid and the said player can move to the buying club.

abyss88

Broken In
*www.fcbarcelona.com/web/thumbnails/199_150/Imatges/2009-2010/futbol/futbol_base/infantil_B/Messi_grades._jpg.jpg

*www.fcbarcelona.com/web/Imatges/2009-2010/futbol/futbol_base/infantil_B/Messi_any_2001._jpg.jpg

*www.fcbarcelona.com/web/Imatges/2009-2010/futbol/futbol_base/infantil_B/Messi_seguiment_2001.jpg

GUESS WHO?;-)

red_devil

Back!
arey yaar...all media BS about that Obertan... He's actually signed on for 3m !! :D :D :D

And just yesterday Keane bought Lee Martin from United for 2m... so this Obertan guy is an absolute steal :p

Owen for free, Obertan guy for 3m -- Looks like Fergie still has a BIG transfer planned in the days to come :D

red_devil

Back!
ARSENAL have edged closer to signing Brazil midfielder Felipe Melo.

His current club Fiorentina are set to hold talks with Gunners boss Arsene Wenger in the next week.

And the Italians' sporting director Pantaleo Corvino admits a deal can be done.

Fiorentina want Ivory Coast full-back Emmanuel Eboue in a cash-plus-player move.

Corvino said: "Arsenal have made us a proposal for Melo and Wenger wants to speak with me again.

"I have no objection because Eboue seems a valid swap."

So the gooners gonna lose Eboooue after all..

*static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2009/6/26/1246015675359/Barclays-Sport-Photos-All-017.jpg

This happens to be one of the best pics in the BPL last year, check out the following link for more: *www.guardian.co.uk/football/gallery/2009/jun/26/premierleague?picture=349400364

More from that gallery:
*static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2009/6/26/1246015644837/Barclays-Sport-Photos-Pat-002.jpg

Manchester United's Patrice Evra goes over the top of Hull City's Daniel Cousin at Old Trafford

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Zhirkov has signed for Chelsea!! OFFICIAL!

Chelsea Football Club is delighted to confirm the signing of Yuri Zhirkov from CSKA Moscow today on a three-year contract.

The 25-year-old was at Cobham on Tuesday to complete the deal, and spoke exclusively to chelseafc.com.

Woooot!!!! :D :D :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arsenal are back in training.
*www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/images/jul_09/gun__1246968670_training07072009_12.jpg
:evil:
*www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/images/jul_09/gun__1246968735_training07072009_17.jpg
*www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/images/jul_09/gun__1246968754_training07072009_19.jpg
From Arsenal.com

Top Bottom