• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

abyss88

Broken In
Manchester City are reportedly set to sign Brazil defender Lucio from Bayern Munich. Inter Milan boss Jose Mourinho is also interested in the solid centre-half.
city have got it right,i guess...after terry refused to come..but there is one big jose in between.

@Kl@w24
Zhirkhov is a class act, and the fact that we have also been linked with Wesley Sneijder might be an indication of things to come :)

@red_devil
Terry is one of the highest payed players in Chelsea, an icon and is "the" face associated with the Blues. In fact, I believe he was plain lucky when he was handed captaincy and won the league, as he was still not a complete player (though we had the likes of Lampard, Gudjohnson, Robben and many others flourishing and actually being the pillars during the back-to-back triumph). Anyway, the team stuck behind him, and made him the top-class defender/captain he is today,ie. I beleive he was moulded into captaincy, which allowed him to flourish as a player as well.

Now, to even think of leaving a club that stood by him throughout, being ably supported by fans as well, just 'coz you are getting more dough, is blasphemy IMO. :|

Ronaldo wanted to go, he openly said so. Tevez also wanted to leave. But how would you feel if a player like Vidic or Rooney filed his transfer request? That's exactly what this saga has put us through. :|

But, with all said and done, I hope he makes the right decision and stays :)

@Rural Terror
Agreed. Podolski is not a great performer, but I've seen him play in the WC/Euro Cup (I'm sure you have too) and I beleive he does have enormous potential. Would have been a pretty decent buy at 10M for any PL club, but heck it's over now. :|

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Yup. Ancelotti refused to give out any names regarding his transfer targets, though. :p

Pato & Pirlo - they are Milan players.
Drogba - he is a powerful striker and also has technical qualities; I want to use his quality for this team
Sheva, Deco & Carvalho - they are Chelsea players and if anyone wants to leave they should talk to me and we'll decide what is best for all parties

:p

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
*www.guardian.co.uk/football/gallery/2008/aug/06/manchesterunited.realmadrid?picture=348722260

Nice top. No wonder Paris Hilton dumped him. :lol:

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
*www.whoateallthepies.tv/assets_c/2009/07/almuniaa-thumb-500x331-89694.jpg

*www.whoateallthepies.tv/assets_c/2009/07/almuniab-thumb-500x331-89696.jpg

Take one picture of Manuel Almunia conceding a goal. Open Photoshop, change the position of the ball (not a crucial detail, after all), change the kit, erase the hoarding sponsor, and - ta-dah! - you have one shiny, on-brand ad for Arsenal's new goalkeeping kit.

The truth? Screw the truth.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Another one from the Sun. Don't know if this is true or not.:-|

*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2520698/United-land-8m-Gab.html

ALEX FERGUSON has bagged Bordeaux midfielder Gabriel Obertan.

The 20-year-old, regarded as one of France's hottest prospects, passed a medical at Manchester United yesterday.

And he will tie up an ú8million transfer when he pens a four-year contract today.
Obertan, who can play in a central midfield role or up front, had hoped to return home to Bordeaux after his physical check-up.

But United chiefs told him he must start training with his new team-mates this morning.

Chelsea, Arsenal and Inter Milan had been watching the youngster.

Rahim

Married!
ALEX FERGUSON has bagged Bordeaux midfielder Gabriel Obertan.
Bordeaux's President have confirmed the signing. Officials United haven't made any claims. But signing such young players would mean a developing period of 3-4 years. I think this deal is done.

There is some hint that Van Nistelrooy would move to Lyon as part of Benzema's sale.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Yuri Zhirkov said:
"I didn't come to England ready for work. I have just two shirts and two pairs of jeans. When I told Chelsea, they laughed, of course. ‘Don't worry,’ they said. ‘We'll give you kit and boots.’

"I've been welcomed very warmly and feel like I've already been here a long time. I look forward to starting work properly with Chelsea."
:D

This guy is gonna be great!! Seems to be very humble and has his head screwed on in the right place! :p

Top Bottom