• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Podolski had already agreed a move back to Cologne in January and Cologne also had the first option on him.

JT moving to Citeh could really happen after all. :|

^^
Take that back :(

Ancelotti's first issue as manager is this JT episode, apparently he is already in talks with JT. Hope common sense prevails instead of greed :|

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
From The Sun:

We'll sell Cesc ... for £40m

ARSENAL have slapped a ú40million price-tag on Cesc Fabregas as they brace themselves for a bid from Real Madrid or Barcelona.

*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/spor...al-slap-a-40m-price-tag-on-Cesc-Fabregas.html

Is Fabregas really for sale? :???:...SAF can snap him up..:neutral:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
LIVE Ancelotti press conference!!

*www.chelseafc.com/page/LivePressCo...ml?WT.mc_id=ancelottifirstpresser-mostpopular

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
From The Sun:

We'll sell Cesc ... for £40m

ARSENAL have slapped a ú40million price-tag on Cesc Fabregas as they brace themselves for a bid from Real Madrid or Barcelona.

*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/spor...al-slap-a-40m-price-tag-on-Cesc-Fabregas.html

Is Fabregas really for sale? :???:...SAF can snap him up..:neutral:
The Sun "exclusive" :lol:
Source "Arsenal Insider" :lol:
After the recent anti Arsenal\Cesc agenda adopted by the sun,I wouldn't even give a second thought to this article.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Finally the best thread on ze internets is working again
*www.redcafe.net/f7/michael-owen-produces-brochure-himself-find-new-club-254258/
:lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Hahaaa!!!! Ancelotti has confirmed that Terry is NOT leaving, Terry will be captain and Zhirkov is a Chelsea player now! :D :D :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Zhirkov signs for Chelsea!! OFFICIAL!

Chelsea Football Club can confirm that we have reached agreement with CSKA Moscow for the transfer of Yuri Zhirkov.

The player is in London today and will join Chelsea subject to a medical and agreement of personal terms.

:D

red_devil

Back!
Bordeaux president Jean-Louis Triaud has revealed that winger Gabriel Obertan is on the verge of signing for Manchester United.

The highly rated 20-year-old became a regular for Les Girondins at the age of just 17 but last season found chances hard to come by under former Red Devils defender Laurent Blanc.

The French Under-21 international was loaned out to fellow Ligue 1 side Lorient for the second half of last season where he featured 15 times scoring just the one goal.

Arsenal, Inter and AC Milan are said to have been interested in the youngster but it appears United have won the race for his signature for an undisclosed fee.

"There is a very strong likelihood that the deal will go ahead," confirmed Triaud to L'Equipe.

"Manchester United want to sign him and, for our part, we would be delighted to see Gabriel playing for such a prestigious club.

"We will make the official announcement when the time is right,"

If this is true, then I think SAF is getting influenced by Ze Professor way too much! I thought selling Ronaldo for 80 was wise and he could buy 2-3 players of repute for the cash..

but now looks like he is building Man Utd II buying so many cheap priced players :|

// btw, if anyone can confirm can a club in the PL have 2 separate teams? Like United I, United II ?

cos otherwise i'm failing to get Fergie's logic here.

red_devil

Back!
^ exactly!

Just saw a video of his and he is perfect replacement for Nani :lol: Guess Nani is on his way out this season :|

btw, @ all CFC fans --

THE SUN reported that JT and Sparky met in Dubai... probably sorting out personal terms :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I saw the whole press conerence given by Ancelotti. He categorically stated that Terry is going nowhere. :p

red_devil

Back!
Man Citeh have the $$ ... Terry will be/ can be persuaded to hand in a transfer request. You guys are better off selling him quickly rather than waiting for the transfer season to get over... Remember what happ in the Berbatov saga right? ;)

Spuds got the cash but couldn't make the best use of it

red_devil

Back!
@ K@w, I know you guys have enough $$ but I guess you can sell him for the money Citeh would be willing to offer..it will be a great piece of business. Besides, with the money Terry's grandchildren would be settled for life ;) So I do see Terry putting in a transfer request..

@rahim : nah..defense is fine.. Vidic, Rio, Evra, Da Silva 1,2, Neville, O'Shea, Brown, Evans -- and the other guys Eckersley and the ones who played against Hull. Its good enough.

What I would want to see is a striker .. not back up. Someone who can put that lazatov under pressure...Macheda and Wellbeck aren't good enough for that position right now.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
@ K@w, I know you guys have enough $$ but I guess you can sell him for the money Citeh would be willing to offer..it will be a great piece of business. Besides, with the money Terry's grandchildren would be settled for life ;) So I do see Terry putting in a transfer request...

When a player puts in a transfer request, he has to forego a LARGE chunk of the fees which he would otherwise get. Even for millionaires, that would be too much. And I can't see Terry leaving. The club won't allow it.

The rumours about City bidding again are flying only becuase City;s ego has been hurt by Chelsea publicly declaring the rejection of their bid on the website. :D

Top Bottom