• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Ronaldo asked for it :p

No bloke who kicks a ball is worth 80 mn. If I knew Ronaldo was worth so much money, I'd have stolen him.

Rahim

Married!
Yuckk!!!!!! Team ka designer kaun hai bhai? Boot that person out. Even i could make a better looking jersey in Winning Eleven :D

@kits
:lol:

@Blues Fans

I'm worried like hell. Whichever site I go to, whether garbage(goal.com), tabloid (sun) or regulars, I'm reading far too many reports of JT possibly moving to ManC :|

These people (ManC) are a bunch of c.unts, and if Terry does move, he'll be the biggest c.unt :???:

Rahim

Married!
^Just cool down. Terry wont throw all away just for money. Terry is Mr Chelsea (sorry Lampard). Its like saying Puyol moving to Real.

@kit: The more i see it the more i think its a show of unity in Manchester with blue being CIty's colour :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
@kits
:lol:

@Blues Fans

I'm worried like hell. Whichever site I go to, whether garbage(goal.com), tabloid (sun) or regulars, I'm reading far too many reports of JT possibly moving to ManC :|

These people (ManC) are a bunch of c.unts, and if Terry does move, he'll be the biggest c.unt :???:

Do you honestly think Terry would leave a top 4 team (even in Europe) to join an emerging but even not playing Europa League ManC outfit? I think not.
I think you are knee-jerking to the media BS... (don't take personally)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Terry won't leave. Man City have been humiliated by having their bid openly rejected by the club, hence the reports that they are planning another bid.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Zhirkov has flown in to London for his medical. :p

*www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/200...get-yuri-zhirkov-flies-in-for-medical-reports

@Liverpool_fan
Yeah, maybe I'm over-reacting to this BS, but even so, the thought of a Chelsea side without Terry haunts me :|

@Klaw
Blues have (or should I say may) shown interest in Sneijder :D
w00t! for Zhirkov, atleast we now may have cover for Cole :)

BTW, SAF is at the Wimbledon :D

^^
yeah right...:rolleyes:
Talk about sour grapes and that bhaayla is the first thing that comes to mind :p

I'm a bit puzzled about a few things, mainly SAF's Owen signing, and that nobody even bid for Podolski :|

Top Bottom