• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^
Owen ain't no Robbie Fowler. He turned to more like McManaman. He showed his back to us when me most needed him. He never gave any trust to Rafa and let down a chance to come back to Anfield.
Owen was a great player who provided us with great goals and would be always be remembered for that but he never was an LFC legend.
Moreover it would be foolish, to be sentimental these days, particularly on a player who never was that loyal and is nowhere as good now as he was then.

Owen left because he wanted to win things. Pool were going nowhere when he left. It's a sad joke that they won the CL in that very season.

He didn't turn down a chance to return to Pool, Bunnytez refused to pay the 16M GBP asking price and his 100,000 GBP a week wages.

He is a Pool legend. Check out the "100 players who shook the Kop" list.

red_devil

Back!
^ arey uska weekly wage kitna hoga? I don't think United will offer him anything near 100k a week. United can sustain some cheap weekly wage bill!

red_devil

Back!
just the fact that he will come in for free is what makes sense to this Owen deal. If SAF was paying some 10m or something for this guy, it wouldn't have made even a bit of sense. But FREE :D

AND if stays injured all season or something like that then again United won't lose a thing. {apart from peanut wages of course}

Snap him up for a 2 year deal -if he performs good. else ..HULL CITY will need someone next season too :D

And if he does come in, he won't be the first choice. As of now it will be Berba and Rooney. So he will be someone who Tevez didn't want to be -- a perennial sub ;)

and for a guy who will come in for free and shouldn't mind starting on the bench - he is better than anyone else in the market right now.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Owen left because he wanted to win things. Pool were going nowhere when he left.
Under Houllier. He should have given at least 1 chance to Rafa.

It's a sad joke that they won the CL in that very season.
Bitter! Bitter! Bitter! :lol:

He didn't turn down a chance to return to Pool, Bunnytez refused to pay the 16M GBP asking price and his 100,000 GBP a week wages.
Benitez told him to wait till January till the price lowered in January. But he packed his bags to Newcastle. :|

He is a Pool legend. Check out the "100 players who shook the Kop" list.
Compared to Fowler? Fowler's on number 4.
He would have been on top 10 maybe even top 5 if he had stayed IMHO.

P.S. BTW I don't mean he is not a legend but I mean he is not a legend AS COMPARED to Fowler. Geddit?

red_devil

Back!
Owen to United seems to be happening

*www.skysports.com/football/transfer_clockwatch/0,23710,14896,00.html
10.45 A further update on Michael Owen comes from Sky Sports News' roving reporter James Cooper, who has spotted the diminutive striker at Manchester United's Carrington training ground ahead of his extensive medical.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Bitter! Bitter! Bitter! :lol:

Benitez told him to wait till January till the price lowered in January. But he packed his bags to Newcastle. :|

At least understand what I'm trying to say before going back to your kiddish antics. :D

By winning the CL, I meant - he wanted to win things but Pool were not going anywhere at that time. The sad joke was that Pool won the CL in the year EMO moved to Real Madrid to win things. Geddit? :lol:

And wait till jan for what? Warming the madrid bench so that Scrooge can drive a hard bargain? Sheesh!!

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
At least understand what I'm trying to say before going back to your kiddish antics. :D
At least I don't have to resort to personal attacks.... :| :lol:

By winning the CL, I meant - he wanted to win things but Pool were not going anywhere at that time. The sad joke was that Pool won the CL in the year EMO moved to Real Madrid to win things. Geddit? :lol:
"Sad Joke" was the right description? eh?

And wait till jan for what? Warming the madrid bench so that Scrooge can drive a hard bargain? Sheesh!!

If he could spend a year benchwarming at Real, leaving his club, he could surely have spent few months more too.
The sad truth is that he got enticed by the wages. :|

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Bah!! Forget it. :|

*www.whoateallthepies.tv/assets_c/2009/07/michael_carrick_979261c%20copy-thumb-425x266-89609.jpg

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Whatever. I've got valid points, you've got make-believe statements and hypothetical situations. So no point arguing. :|

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
LOL!

That reminds me of a quote: "My way or the highway"

"I have valid points... Your points are bizzare... I am right... (&^(^(^"
I have heard enough of those... :p

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ I said whatever. Now stop arguing. Watch kaka's presentation at madrid:

[youtube]xamuNYjVrjU[/youtube]

abyss88

Broken In
^ I said whatever. Now stop arguing. Watch kaka's presentation at madrid:

[youtube]xamuNYjVrjU[/youtube]

ANODA "GLUESTICK"

BTW he has started a little personal battle against ronaldo, stating that there WONT BE any personal battles...:lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
DANIEL STURRIDGE SIGNS FOR CHELSEA!

Chelsea Football Club is delighted to confirm that Daniel Sturridge has agreed to join the club on a four-year contract.

He will join the first team squad for pre-season training next week when the players return from their summer break.

Muaaahahahahaaaa!!! Another young, English player!! :p

Top Bottom