• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
sadly Ribery doesn't look like he's coming. Because of real madrid. All the players are overpriced.SAF doesn't want to buy overpriced players out of desperation. And give lazy berba 1 more chance . He should play as a target man this season. A big name signing would be gr8 but remember we can only buy whats available. A team should gel 1st.team is always more important than a player.
Over-simplifying the facts. Can you name one single player who can run at the defenders like Ronaldo? Who would play on the right? Park/Nani? (laughing) Berbatov has shown enough hints that he doesnt care for the team and he would play as he wishes. United dont need such an arrogant guy. Ronaldo is a big player and replacing him with even 3-average players wont solve the problem. Gelling is one thing and consistensy is quite another. Just look at Arsenal; play superbly with their passing but come un-stuck when it really matters.
United need a big signing and whats the talk of over-priced players? OMG!!! Are you lost? He just sold a player with an astronomical price tag!!!!! Dont you think its contradictory? Quality comes at a price, remember.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
I agree quality comes at a price.but dont forget abt the debt. Utd missed benzema which i think was a mistake just like when we missed ronaldinho. We dont need a like for like replacement for ronaldo. We will most probably change our style of play next season as cr7's left.and as for playing on the right we have valencia.and tosic is also coming through.and mate you are panicing. Take a chill pill yaar.

Rahim

Married!
^As for the debt where is the star player who would fill United's coffers? Dont tell me players like Valencia/Tosic/Nani are crowd pullers. Ronaldo's loss is massive as a player and as well as the magnet who would attract fans all around the world.
I am not panicking boss. I just fail to understand whats goin on within United.

Rahim

Married!
Liverpool_Fan: You are right.

I cannot wait as long as Arsenal_Gunners did as he called for a DM all season and still his wish remains.....well......a wish :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
The sun has again run a story linking Cesc to Barca but this time those wankers have outdone themselves.
The European champions are reluctant to pay the £40million Fabregas would cost but it is understood they would love to put one over bitter enemies Real Madrid, who have also targeted the Gunners star.

Fabregas, 22, gave a controversial interview to Spanish news agency EFE last week in which he blasted Arsenal’s recent “impotence” when it comes to winning titles.

He was later forced to go on Arsenal’s website and retract after The Sun published his interview in full.

But the fact he gave the interview in the first place is a clear indication that he is uncomfortable at the club’s inability to challenge for major honours.

Fabregas openly flirted with both Barcelona and Madrid and even admitted that his Catalan parents would understand if he joined Barca’s hated rivals Real.
Disgraceful journalism.Anyone who has read the original interview can see through these wankers' anti Arsenal agenda.

*www.oleole.com/media/main/images/blogs/images/group1/subgrp31/blogimg_1650_6107-20090703093148810594.jpg
Nice work,Arseblogger.

Rural Terror

Broken In
a big LOL at those ManYoo fans who said that Liverpool is nothing without Gerrard and Torres. :lol: Just have a look at yourself without your Diva-Diver. :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I can see it already.... Owen scores in front of the Kop, Pool fans are stunned. Then he falls over while celebrating the goal and is injured for 3 weeks. :lol:

Top Bottom