• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
What a horrible shirt!:shock:

Is Owen on Pay as you play contract?It would be silly to pay him huge weekly wages.

Seeing his injury record,he is more of a replacement for Saha in the treatment room. :))

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
@Kl@w:
A fit and even with decent form Owen would be great for ManU IMHO. But that is a big IF.

Let's see how long he can last. But he is ONLY a goal poacher. No pace, no creativity and he certainly won't run his socks off. Just feed him in the box and he will score.

red_devil

Back!
@pool_fan : arey thats why I said "you do realize that Owen is ...."

Strike partnership == Rooney + Berba (== only 1 scouse :D)

anyways .. .forget that Pool fan...he's always two steps behind!! :p

looks like its Cashley Cole all over again :D

REAL MADRID are on the verge of bidding for Ashley Cole after he rejected a new Chelsea deal.

The England star, 28, has turned down the offer which would leave him £30,000-a-week short of the club's top earners.

Cole, signed from Arsenal three years ago, wants to commit to the Blues but the contract has to be right.

A source said: "Ashley loves Chelsea and is genuinely excited about working with new boss Carlo Ancelotti.

"He wants to give the best years of his career to the club but the deal has to be right for such an important contract.

"He needs to feel as valued as any of the club's other top players."

Cole, currently on £70,000 a week, also interests European champions Barcelona.

But it is big-spending Madrid who have stepped up their interest in the left-back, who has won 71 England caps.

Madrid president Florentine Perez is aware the club's defence needs strengthening and new boss Manuel Pellegrini is a long-term admirer of Cole.

Rural Terror

Broken In
Real Madrid is a chutiya club. :| After every damned player. :/

Lets get prepared to see another inflation in the player prices. They make the 2004/05 Chelsea look good. :/

Pata nahi kaha kaha se mehenge langoor tapak rahe hai jinke naam pehle kabhi sune bhi nahi the. :|

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
I dream of a day when there is no petrol in the gulf.

These buggers get loads of cash by taking out some soil and pumping some oil and now they do this!!

JOHN TERRY has been offered a record-busting £300,000-A-WEEK to join Manchester City.

The future of the Chelsea and England skipper is now on a knife-edge.

Terry, 28, has been blown away by City's offer, which is worth a mind-blowing £15.6million-a-year.

But it is a measure of how boss Mark Hughes views the centre-back as crucial to City's development.

Terry would become easily the world's highest-paid player. His salary would dwarf even that of the footballer closest to him - Cristiano Ronaldo, on £255,000-a- week at Real Madrid.

Hughes reckons Terry is the key to City bursting into the Premier League's top four and becoming one of Europe's leading clubs.

The Welshman is convinced he can get a good five years out of the centre-back, despite some of the injury problems he has suffered in the last couple of seasons, and has long had him on his radar.

City failed with a move for Terry last season and, though the latest £30m offer has been firmly rejected by Chelsea, SunSport understands the pursuit is far from over.

In fact, the Londoners are bracing themselves for another bid in the region of £40m.

Sources close to Terry say the player is beginning to wonder whether Chelsea really want him as much as they claim and admit he has been impressed by the faith Hughes has in him.

SunSport can reveal Terry has had no contact with incoming manager Carlo Ancelotti since the Italian got the job and is worried that his influence at Stamford Bridge could be on the wane.

Terry has become more than just the skipper at Chelsea. He was almost on the board and was the link-man between the players and the hierarchy.

Ancelotti may have different ideas about how the club should operate. Yet with Hughes, Terry knows he will be the main man whichever stars arrive.

Terry currently earns around £150,000-a-week with the Blues, so would be doubling his wages.

City are also prepared to pay Samuel Eto'o £250,000-a-week to secure his services from Barcelona.

Clearly money is no object to City's Arab owners.

Chelsea suspect Terry has been tapped up and City sources admit the club would not have made a bid without doing its homework.

In other words, they have already found out whether he would be interested in the move before making their official approach.

SunSport was told: "This one could run for a while. John is really interested in what City have to say. It is not impossible he could leave."

Ridiculous! 300k a week for Terry, 250 for Eto'o .. how would Tevez be feeling about this now :D

red_devil

Back!
^ If Terry goes on a strike?

Dude 300k is not a small amount! I'm not saying he will go or he should go or anything like that...

I would like him to stay too...Citeh is only becoming a Real Madrid of EPL :|

BTW, if he and/or Cole do leave for $$ then I wonder how Chelsea fans would feel...Would you lot feel "What goes around, Comes around" :D

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
I don't think Terry will leave for money. He's not that kind of player. He knows how much the fans love him, and he loves the club too.

I hope A.Cole stays, but we're signing Zhirkov anyway :D

red_devil

Back!
"fans love him", "He's Not that kind of a player" --- thats all bull crap! you want to believe it, be my guest ... but in reality, $$ > "fan's love"

red_devil

Back!
This comment from a Chelsea fan summed it up I think:

But, hosnestly speaking at 300k a week, I'd say, it was always my dream to play for Man City when I was in my mothers womb :).

300k is huge. Ronaldo gets 250 at RM.

Owen gets 50 at Utd :D

Top Bottom