OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
while the 2 gaylords - Ronaldo and Perez are busy in their act :D :lol: }
?
Like SAF and Mike Riley :lol:

Ronaldo talks about his 'outfit'
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/show...iticised-for-wearing-pink-hat-and-flower.html
Its a sun exclusive so take it with a large pinch of salt.

Le Boss is on ze great wall
*arsenalspot.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/wenger-in-china-3.jpg

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
In the wake of the news that Carlos Tevez had sought advice from legendary Argentine and national team coach Diego Maradona, British radio station talkSPORT broadcast a statement earlier today stating that Tevez had signed a deal with Manchester City.

Tevez himself has reportedly been slightly unhappy at missing out on some big games at Old Trafford due to Alex Ferguson's rotational policies, so a deal with City would no doubt guarantee more first-team action and an increased wage packet, but no European football - something that Tevez has been afforded during his last two years with the Red Devils.

source goal.com

and if this is indeed true, its such a facepalm for that Tevez !
what use is the first team action and loads of cash when all he will play for is survival in the PL or a top 10 finish at best !!

At United, he may have atleast made a sub appearance in any of the CL games but now if he does join Man City, he will only be one of the millions who watch from home :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
He couldn't get his first choice boss Wenger.
At Calderon's time Milan were doing good in CL but now they have fallen off the radar.No CL football,rivals inter dominate the league,their long time manager left and the spine of the team is nearing retirement.Perez just happened to come to power at the right time.Ribery should be even easier.

LOL!! Anyone seriously think Wenger would leave his 'project' at Arsenal? Wenger is too wise to be a puppet at Madrid. Has anyone heard from the Real Madrid manager about the Kaka deal? Or any other deal? :lol:

Milan have not been the same since the calciopoli scandal, and since then Inter have been winning the league coz there's no serious competition. Before that they regularly finished outside the top two. And everyone in Spain knows that Calderon was a bumbling fool, who had become so paranoid in his latter days at the helm of Madrid that he started believing that everyone was out to get him. Apart from that, Perez has a very good relationship with most European clubs and they know he has previous experience of pulling off improbable transfer coups (Figo to Madrid via barca).

Ribery will be a lot easier, especially if they offer Sneijder and Robben as bait.

// off topic : abey k@w tere site ko kya hua ??

The datacenter of my hosting provider is down, hacked due to a 0-day exploit. :(

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
source goal.com

and if this is indeed true, its such a facepalm for that Tevez !
what use is the first team action and loads of cash when all he will play for is survival in the PL or a top 10 finish at best !!

Well, no. I think ManCity could very well challenge for a top-6 spot next season. They will surely add 1-2 strikers and a couple of solid defenders. They have already signed barry. On paper, they have a good lineup. Hughes is not going after superstars, as was being suspected earlier.

Why do I want Ronaldo to leave? Yes he may produce that brilliant goal from some improbable positions; talent would be an understatement for him - but whats the use of all this when clearly he wants to go set up a gay party in the current gay hot spot [Bernabau] {and imagine an orthodox Kaka glaring while the 2 gaylords - Ronaldo and Perez are busy in their act :D :lol: }

'SENSE' is the word

Somehow I feel he is doing more harm than good to the team...and if we sell him, we can buy someone who is more committed -- someone who thinks that Man Utd is THE club he wants to be in [atleast for another 3-4 years or so, unless we decide to sell him]
someone like Berbatov for example. [ok someone who isn't as lazy as that guy]

basically, I'm looking at a Ronaldo sale to buy 3-4 talented AND committed players.

how is he doing harm to the team. care to elaborate. is he not performing upto a certain level. is he a bad influence in the dressing room or is he asking for a new contract.

we would get atmost 65 million pounds for ronnie. how many players that you think are "UNITED CLASS" would come with that money. 3 or 4 ?? i dont think so. lets see what all players are on our radar

benzema- would come at around 25 million puunds. hasnt done anything at the top level like the euros or the champions league. hasnt grown up seeing united. so the commitment word goes out of the window.

ribery- would cost a bomb. bayern are in no financial troubles. so we will have to prize him away with atleast 50-55 million

huntelaar- we have seen what he could do at madrid. i am a dutch national team fan and absolutely admire him but this is not the right time to buy him.

valencia- seriously this guy is ****all but is still linked to us. i dont know why. would be a disaster if he joins us.

i dont remember right now who else has been linked with us. our strategies revolve around how ronnie plays. we will lose the best freekick taker in the world if we sell him. i dont know how his being sold is a profitable deal for us. we all know what happened when beckham left us :shock::shock:

Well, no. I think ManCity could very well challenge for a top-6 spot next season. They will surely add 1-2 strikers and a couple of solid defenders. They have already signed barry. On paper, they have a good lineup. Hughes is not going after superstars, as was being suspected earlier.

we say that about spurs every season but doesnt happen does it. i actually think that sparky wont remain there for long. :| they have so many strikers that they dont need anyone now- bellamy, caicedo, evans, benjani, the guy who has been plagued with injuries, vassel, robinho. i may be missing something here. barry has taken a step backwards here.

red_devil

Back!
^ harm in the sense that if you look at him play, at times when the team is down a goal or when things don't seem to happen the way it should, then he doesn't look very keen on doing something for the team <or atleast thats what I feel>

He does provide some brilliant moments ... magical perhaps.. but they come in too few and far in between. Besides that does he track back like Rooney ? No.
and I'm sure you saw his antics at being subbed out !!

Basically he thinks he is bigger than the club, which he is NOT < in my view atleast. don't know about you.>

Its like he is the Sreesanth of Indian cricket team... its his attitude more than anything else that I don't like.

again, I'm sure you or rahim bhai would disagree with me...but I'm only saying what I feel.

and as for who we could buy, I'm not looking at doing a chelsea and buy ready made stars. I'm looking at more younger guys from Brazil [dodo], and other "fringe" leagues... and perhaps target David Silva or even Villa from Valencia, if you need some famous guys
[and Valencia are in a crunch, they'll probably sell Villa to Real and Silva can be good enough for us ;) ]

and btw, look at stud WES :D

*www.thespoiler.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/wesbrown.jpg

Off the post said:
Tottenham are eager to ditch Roman Pavlyuchenko’s interpreter, despite the fact he has got a pretty good eye for goal. Harry Redknapp revealed he is getting frustrated by the slow progress of his striker’s English skills and particularly the fact that he has to be shadowed round the training pitch by his would-be footballer translator.
‘Arry said: “It is a problem. You’ve always got his interpreter running around the training ground. Sometimes you pass the ball and he chases it. And he’s running alongside him and he gets in there and heads it in the back of the net.”
Redknapp voiced his annoyance after being unable to convey tactics to the Russian in the closing minutes of Saturday’s victory over West Ham.
He added: “In the last two minutes against West Ham I shouted at him, he could have stopped the right-back coming out. If he spoke English better it would make a difference.”
:D

^ harm in the sense that if you look at him play, at times when the team is down a goal or when things don't seem to happen the way it should, then he doesn't look very keen on doing something for the team <or atleast thats what I feel>

He does provide some brilliant moments ... magical perhaps.. but they come in too few and far in between. Besides that does he track back like Rooney ? No.
and I'm sure you saw his antics at being subbed out !!

Basically he thinks he is bigger than the club, which he is NOT < in my view atleast. don't know about you.>

Its like he is the Sreesanth of Indian cricket team... its his attitude more than anything else that I don't like.

again, I'm sure you or rahim bhai would disagree with me...but I'm only saying what I feel.

and as for who we could buy, I'm not looking at doing a chelsea and buy ready made stars. I'm looking at more younger guys from Brazil [dodo], and other "fringe" leagues... and perhaps target David Silva or even Villa from Valencia, if you need some famous guys
[and Valencia are in a crunch, they'll probably sell Villa to Real and Silva can be good enough for us ;) ]

he has many times carried us through games in which we were poor. he does have an attitude problem but he is not the only one. you cant sell him just because he has a bad attitude. i think we would value his goals more, something that he gets consistently. fergie knows how to bring players back to their feet and ronnie is no exception.

we are 700 million pounds in debt thanks to those american bastar*s. winning trophies is a necessity for us. and i am sure players like dodo wont win it for us. we are investing in our youth setup but we also need to keep our squad together or we may be the next leeds united in england :-x:-x . our young talent will come up alongside the experienced ones. we should not sell our star names.

the two davids of valencia dont want to leave in the first place and i am sure wont leave spain if valencia finally do sell them. even then villa is priced at 30 million pounds plus silva at 20. i dont think splashing that kind of money on a player who has no experience in the league and who is supposed to replace our 25+ goal a season player is worth it.

red_devil

Back!
^ i just can't see United going the leeds way. If those amreecan bas%%%%s put up the club for sale, some filthy rich bas%%%% from some other part of the world would be eager to get a stake. So your argument about us going Leeds' way does not hold.

winning trophies is what we will be attempting at every single season. Just because we sell Ronaldo wouldn't mean we'll stop winning any silverware. C'mon, United minus Ronaldo can compete with Le arse and a credit crunched pool and roman's boys.

and its not that young players won't be good enough to win trophies. CR7 was not a ready made star... SAF made him a star he is today
a couple of years and Dodo could be the next big thing... you never know.

Ok if not Silva and Villa, we can buy someone else. Selling Ronaldo wouldn't be a huge disaster as you think it would be.

but then everyone has his own opinion.

^ i just can't see United going the leeds way. If those amreecan bas%%%%s put up the club for sale, some filthy rich bas%%%% from some other part of the world would be eager to get a stake. So your argument about us going Leeds' way does not hold.

winning trophies is what we will be attempting at every single season. Just because we sell Ronaldo wouldn't mean we'll stop winning any silverware. C'mon, United minus Ronaldo can compete with Le arse and a credit crunched pool and roman's boys.

and its not that young players won't be good enough to win trophies. CR7 was not a ready made star... SAF made him a star he is today
a couple of years and Dodo could be the next big thing... you never know.

Ok if not Silva and Villa, we can buy someone else. Selling Ronaldo wouldn't be a huge disaster as you think it would be.

but then everyone has his own opinion.

yeah i may have over-exaggerated in the leeds point. as the things stand we are already losing tevez. if we lose ronnie too, who do you think in he current squad would be able to score 35-40 goals that those two collectively score. we dont have a good 20 goal a season midfielder. when ronnie wasnt a ready made star we had others who could step up. he was the youngster then. we did not sell off our stars then. the cycle is reversed now where ronnie is our match winner now. and dodo is a centre back. my point is just that keeping ronaldo is a much more feasible option than buying any big name.

Rahim

Married!
@look_niks: Good to see some one speaking from his head rather than from ....:D

The problem is dual-side. Madrid have approached Ronaldo albeit illegally (its all legal imo) and continue to do so and Ronaldo gives mix reaction towards his future, which acts a great fuel for the media and us to ***** about him. Its like all doing all the good things but will be undone by one bad mistake. Remeber Ashley Cole? He played wonderfully and was famous and admired but since his greedy departure and despite playing well, we dont seem to see THAT and shout about his greediness, I included.

Do you know who is the coolest bloke in this octane-filled circus? Sir Alex Ferguson :p
If the time is right he would sell Ronaldo. Just cite the exmaples of Cantona, Beckham, Ruud,etc.
Players would come and players would go. But its how one conducts himself which defines his legacy.

I mentioned of signing Ronaldinho just bcoz United should replace flair with flair.
I have followed Kaka's departure closely and what i have learnt is there is no continuity in football. Right to the end he pledged himself to AC Milan and his fans and look where he is now. Yes the demise of Milan is a major factor for his departure but thats not the case for Ronaldo.

abyss88

Broken In
Why do I want Ronaldo to leave? Yes he may produce that brilliant goal from some improbable positions; talent would be an understatement for him - but whats the use of all this when clearly he wants to go set up a gay party in the current gay hot spot [Bernabau] {and imagine an orthodox Kaka glaring while the 2 gaylords - Ronaldo and Perez are busy in their act :D :lol: }

*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/21.gif *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif

the problem is dual-side. Madrid have approached Ronaldo albeit illegally (its all legal imo) and continue to do so and Ronaldo gives mix reaction towards his future, which acts a great fuel for the media and us to ***** about him. Its like all doing all the good things but will be undone by one bad mistake. Remeber Ashley Cole? He played wonderfully and was famous and admired but since his greedy departure and despite playing well, we dont seem to see THAT and shout about his greediness, I included.

ronaldo hasnt given any interviews this season. whenever he has he has said that he wants to stay. i dont think he should be going this season atleast.

Do you know who is the coolest bloke in this octane-filled circus? Sir Alex Ferguson :p
If the time is right he would sell Ronaldo. Just cite the exmaples of Cantona, Beckham, Ruud,etc.
Players would come and players would go. But its how one conducts himself which defines his legacy.

cantona :shock: he retired with us

Top Bottom