• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
Red_devil will be very happy to get rid of this 'gaylord'...:lol:

You can call your best player as 'gaylord', but I'll not even call our worst player so. :rolleyes:

arey c'mon !! its only for fun ... being fans of a club doesn't mean that you have to be saying nice things about your team... Ronaldo acts gay and i call him that... nicky bendtar acts gay and all goooners don't want to call him that...its not as if your love for your club will reduce if you call your best/worst player gay !!

supporting a club and having common sense seems a rarity among gooners.

Wenger makes a mistake, you say he's the professor and whatever he does, even if it means 4 years without even a steel plate in your trophy cabinet, its fine by you.

you lot only hide behind your "history" {which i'm sure a certain pool_fan has rubbed on to you} of going an entire season unbeaten ... and the stuff..

support your club but also have a fair assessment of it... don't be color blind like K@w [which rahim bhai rightly pointed out about 100 pages ago]

OMG I just saw a very disturbing picture of Ronaldo on a forum.Please don't post it inline if anyone sees it.:|

whats that ? post it here ;)

red_devil

Back!
arey yaar ... i don't know where it was... but i think a_rahim asked you not to be color blind in one of the posts.. not sure which one :p

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Arre he was talking about the line "blue is THE colour" and told me that there are other colours as well!! :D

red_devil

Back!
United in pole position for Valencia -- -waste of 16m :|

MANCHESTER UNITED have accepted a £6million bid from Hull for England Under-21 striker Fraizer Campbell. --- good for the kid..

ROBINHO could be on his way out of Manchester City after admitting he would love to play for Barcelona. === the new NIK ANELKA is here :D

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
hahaha niaaaa :lol:

I wish I could understand what they are saying, they are taking too fast. :oops:

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
UNITED ACCEPT 80 m REAL BID
and they said it on thier official site :))
*www.manutd.com/default.sps?pageid=...1BBFC}&redirectorid=news_story&newsid=6634291

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Thats incredible money though.Enough for ManU to bring in replacement(s) and pay some of their debt.
I am not sure if even Ronaldo is worth that much

Last edited:
Top Bottom