• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Another world record fee in the offing!

Real Madrid send doctor to check on Cristiano Ronaldo as Perez caves in on 75m Euro fe

Real Madrid have reportedly agreed to pay a world record fee to sign Cristiano Ronaldo and have dispatched a doctor to examine his hernia problem.

Widespread reports in Spain say the club's new president Florentino Perez has sanctioned a deal that will dwarf the ?56m paid to AC Milan for Kaka.

:| :| :|

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Apparently the new Arsenal signing Vermaelen was given some lessons by EBOUE
*www.arsenalpics.com/image/Manu-Eboue-Arsenal-Thomas-Vermaelen-Ajax_516864.jpg
TV vs. RVP
*cache.daylife.com/imageserve/05aj8Qz0rk1j8/610x.jpg

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Not yet.He is with the national team atm.But he has said this
Vermaelen has said he is keen on the switch. "Moving to Arsenal is the right path for me," he said. "It is a great sporting challenge and I will also be financially better off. I think everything is going to be OK. In the coming days, there will be more talks."

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
More 'reliable' source... :rolleyes:

VALDANO: REAL NEGOTIATING RONALDO DEAL

Real Madrid general director Jorge Valdano claims the club are already in negotiations with Manchester United over Cristiano Ronaldo.

"I can't answer any questions about him," he told TVE. "I can only talk about players who are on their way here, not about those we are in negotiations over.

"He is a great professional, he dedicates a very great deal of time to his work. He is a great footballer and a very good professional."

:rolleyes: :|

Meh. :|