Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Real Madrid's galactico team:

Casillas

S. Ramos || Pepe || Metzelder || Marcelo

M. Diarra

C. Ronaldo || Kaka || Ribery

Villa || Higuain

As you can see, I've included injured/suspended players as well and some who might not be there next season. Still, their defence is very weak.

^ Real Madrid's galactico team:

As you can see, I've included injured/suspended players as well and some who might not be there next season. Still, their defence is very weak.
Exactly.

Why spend lots of money on a player that Madrid dont need? Their defence is further weakened by Cannavaro leaving Madrid.

They need more defenders than attacking mids, what's the point of scoring if you cant defend it? :???:

Baker

Albicelestes
i have one doubt guys.......
the 65million transfer is what Real need to give to milan right.?
so how much is kaka getting .......?

real will be bringing in a really decent squad this summer. they didnt care about their defence in the previous galactico era and they will do the same again. perez is really shrewd with transfers and concentrates only on the big name signings. the defenders are mostly left to the coach to decide :grin: :grin:. he will get whoever he wants. the signing of ronaldo from inter when inter werent ready to sell. he made ronaldo go on a strike and finally got him. i really get shudders when the likes of vida and ronnie are linked with real. hope they dont get the loan from santander bank :roll::roll:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
What Perez wants, Perez gets. :p

Calderon couldn't poach Kaka in his entire 3 year stint, Perez took only a few days to get him. :D

thats because perez is a close friend of galliani and is way too shrewd at making signings. i am sure caldemoron would have payed more if he were to get kaka. i hope fergie again wins the battle here or we are in for a season full of goosebumps.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
yup chelsea need that for something to happen. ancelotti will be so happy :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Bwaaahahahaaaaa!! Funniest thing I heard so far!! Take a look at your fellow ManU supporters' comments first! :lol:

As for the pink-loving, orange-tanned diva diver, I couldn't care less whether he stays or goes. :lol: :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
that means club is earning more money than player by transfer......?

which player is getting the highest..?

See, transfers work like this:

The selling club gets a transfer fee for the player - that means that the player's registration and ownership is then transferred to the buying club.

The player's wages are decided before he signs a contract with the buying club - if no agreement can be reached, the player will not transfer to that club even if both clubs have agreed on the transfer fees.

Apart from these, there are other variables like agent fees, sell-on clauses, performance related clauses etc.

As for the highest paid player it has to be Kaka, on a rumoured 200,000 Pounds per week. :p

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
What Perez wants, Perez gets. :p

Calderon couldn't poach Kaka in his entire 3 year stint, Perez took only a few days to get him. :D
He couldn't get his first choice boss Wenger.
At Calderon's time Milan were doing good in CL but now they have fallen off the radar.No CL football,rivals inter dominate the league,their long time manager left and the spine of the team is nearing retirement.Perez just happened to come to power at the right time.Ribery should be even easier.

red_devil

Back!
To all the Man Utd fans who prefer Ronaldo staying: [gooners and blue plastics keep out; pool dudes are really good ones...they only surface when their team is winning or when there is talk about "history" :p]

Why do I want Ronaldo to leave? Yes he may produce that brilliant goal from some improbable positions; talent would be an understatement for him - but whats the use of all this when clearly he wants to go set up a gay party in the current gay hot spot [Bernabau] {and imagine an orthodox Kaka glaring while the 2 gaylords - Ronaldo and Perez are busy in their act :D :lol: }

Somehow I feel he is doing more harm than good to the team...and if we sell him, we can buy someone who is more committed -- someone who thinks that Man Utd is THE club he wants to be in [atleast for another 3-4 years or so, unless we decide to sell him]
someone like Berbatov for example. [ok someone who isn't as lazy as that guy]

basically, I'm looking at a Ronaldo sale to buy 3-4 talented AND committed players.

// off topic : abey k@w tere site ko kya hua ??

Top Bottom