• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
WTF!:-x So he joined Re-al Mad-rid after all?.:sad:...I was happier seeing him at Milan. Now what next? Kaka-Ronaldinho-CR7 in the same team midfield?:-x
Ronaldinho,the fat party boy?He will weaken them.I expect him to go back to Brazil soon unless the new Milan coach works a miracle out of him.

Pato is considering a move to Chelsea?AC Milan are going the newcastle way.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Ronaldo will join Everton after seeing their away kit.
*www.bluekipper.com/assets/images/kit/2009_2010/LeCoqSportifdesignaway.jpg
:shock:
It makes their home kit look good.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Liverpool are trying to win over the ManU/CFC fan base in India.

Liverpool FC made its first significant move to become the most popular English club in India today, when it launched an innovative Football Development Centre in Pune, India.
More here

Rahim

Married!
^ arrey let that guy get this gay ! i've reached a point where I just don't care if he stays or leaves... [ but yeah if he leaves he should fetch us more money than Kaka :p]
Talk about being heartless. Dont behave like Arsena_Gunners as he did when Hleb joined Barcelona. It was only after his departure he realised Hleb's shooting allergy.

If Ronaldo leaves then one should not forget what he did for United. I know being famous comes wth its won share of baggage but showing downright amnesia is not an option. Without Ronaldo United would not have dominated BPL & European Football :p If you think the current squad has that in them to lead United's chance, then you are dreaming. WIll Rooney score 30 goals? or Berbatov? I can have a hearty sarcastic smile here.
Its high-time Fergie signs Ronaldinho, i know its a risk but a calculated one and i dont think he will fail like Berbatov.
Ronaldo is a Gem and if his future is secure whether he leaves or not will do a lot of good for him as his focus will return and he would be the same Ronaldo once again.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Ronaldinho has done nothing since 2006.He is poor even in the relatively slow serie A.He will get slaughtered in the physical Premier league at the age of 29.Even Beckham was preferred over him after signing for Milan

Whatever happens, I hope Ronaldo doesn't leave the Premier League :cry:
Why? I would absolutely love t if he left the league and said "bye" to ManU.

He is not a team player, has got the biggest attitude there is, and he might have the skills but no patience for it. I bet even ManU fans, deep down somewhere, would want him to get lost, not to mention us Blues, Arsenal and 'Pools also supporting them.

Rooney, Vidic are team players, and by far, the best Reds I have seen. Not Ronoldo. Atleast IMO.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
But the fact remains, Ronaldo is probably THE most entertaining footballer in the PL. Either he's scoring great goals and delivering stunning performances, or he's making a complete fool of himself. Our Football Channel would be a duller place if we wouldn't get to watch him play every week. :D

EDIT: Have you forgotten that never-to-be-forgotten image of Ronaldo in a pink shirt and the shortest shorts on the planet? :D

But the fact remains, Ronaldo is probably THE most entertaining footballer in the PL. Either he's scoring great goals and delivering stunning performances, or he's making a complete fool of himself. Our Football Channel would be a duller place if we wouldn't get to watch him play every week. :D

EDIT: Have you forgotten that never-to-be-forgotten image of Ronaldo in a pink shirt and the shortest shorts on the planet? :D
Who said he wouldnt do that in Spain? :D

abyss88

Broken In
the last time i heard of kaw kaw err...i mean kaka, he had a bible under his arm and was giving a lecture on "greed" to perez :lol:

^ hmm? he is being paid what he was being paid weekly @ Milan AFAIK.
Might be.

Problem is whenever Milan produce a star from nothing, they end up selling him to richer clubs at insane amounts. It happened with Sheva, now with Kaka.

Anyway, Kaka has got more pressure on his shoulders. I wonder whose position he'll take on the field. Higuain? or maybe deep in midfield (like Van Der Vaart) and surprise with counters.

Also, I wonder where will they play Ronaldo, Ribery. Maybe they'll provide cover for Robben.

Ahhhh...I'm building too many castles in the air :D

Top Bottom