• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Kaka has Real Madrid medical
the Brazilian Football Confederation (CBF) revealed this evening that they had allowed representatives from Real to meet with the striker to help speed up the formalities in the £82million deal.

The CBF said that the medical took place in Recife, which is the venue for Brazil's World Cup qualifier with Paraguay on Wednesday.

Their statemnt said: "The Brazilian team's technical staff agreed to a request from Kaka and the directors of Real Madrid and released the player to undergo routine exams at a clinic in Recife.

"The CBF accepted the role of making the logistical arrangements for the exam, through the head of the medical department, Dr Jose Luiz Runco, who accompanied the player during the exams to which he was submitted."

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Get yer dose of Kaka here:

*www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football...s-medical-close-56m-AC-Milan-Real-Madrid.html

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Our pre season is starting a bit early against...Barcelona on July 13th:shock:
Both clubs have agreed to play the charity match but there is no confirmation yet.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Kaka signs for Madrid

"Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite, Kaka, is a Real Madrid player after an agreement was reached with AC Milan. The Brazilian footballer has now successfully passed all medical tests. Kaka has signed a contract with Real Madrid for the next six seasons."

"From next season, Kaka will play at Real Madrid. Milan thank Kaka the man and the great champion for his decisive contribution to the many victories over the last six years.

"It will be very difficult to fill the void that Kaka will leave, as he is a shining example of commitment and professionalism. A. C. Milan, on behalf of the Rossoneri managers, players and supporters, send him the most cordial and affectionate wishes for the continuation of his sporting career."

But he is NOT the world's most expensive footballer. Or is he?

*www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-z...2-slot-on-worlds-most-expensive-transfer-list

• Zinedine Zidane (Juventus - Real Madrid) 2001 - €76m
  • Kaka (AC Milan - Real Madrid) 2009 - €65m
  • Luis Figo (Barcelona - Real Madrid) 2000 - €58.5m
  • Hernan Crespo (Parma - Lazio) 2000 - €53.6m
  • Gianluigi Buffon (Parma - Juventus) 2001 - €49.2
By some measures, Kaka is even more expensive than Zidane. To give a rough guide, back then €76m was worth £46m, while Kaka's transfer of around €65m this year is worth a mammoth £56.3m.

:shock: :confused: :idea:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
AFAIK Pound was stronger against Euro in the days of Zidane.

If we talk about pounds, Kaka is more expensive. :p

Rahim

Married!
So finally the bride goes her sasural :D
Now the media will take up Roaldo's case and gossip whwter 2 sup[er-starts can play together in the same team. Zidane & Figo comes to my mind.
Kaka would be great for real.

red_devil

Back!
^ arrey let that guy get this gay ! i've reached a point where I just don't care if he stays or leaves... [ but yeah if he leaves he should fetch us more money than Kaka :p]

I'd like to see some fresh faces in the team...its kinda boring to see the same old gaylord doing his antics every single game... lets give some chance to someone else now :p

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Kaka conformation is on the official site.
*www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/Home
I bet we will be sweating over Vermaelen transfer in the last hour of the window:|

a_rahim said:
So finally the bride goes her sasural
That would be more appropriate for so many reasons when Ronaldo goes:lol:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^ arrey let that guy get this gay ! i've reached a point where I just don't care if he stays or leaves... [ but yeah if he leaves he should fetch us more money than Kaka :p]

I'd like to see some fresh faces in the team...its kinda boring to see the same old gaylord doing his antics every single game... lets give some chance to someone else now :p
:lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Alexandre Pato drops Chelsea hint

“It’s an honour for me to be appreciated by a club like Chelsea,” Pato told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“However, I will first talk to Ancelotti, then I will meet with Milan officials. My future will be clearer at the end of June.”

“Is [owner Silvio] Berlusconi saying I will stay put? As I said, nothing has been decided yet. I want to speak with Ancelotti. He is an amazing man. He helped me emerge at Milan and in Italian football. Before deciding my future I want to talk to him.”

Hahaaa!!!! He will cost 30+ million but if we get him, we're set for 10 years at least. :D

We were in the race to sign him but work-permit issues meant Milan were able to snap him up.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
DZEKO SEEKING MILAN MOVE

Reported Arsenal target Edin Dzeko has hinted he would opt for a move to AC Milan after revealing his support of the Italian club.

The 23-year-old is quoted in the Daily Mirror as saying: "They [Milan] have always been my favourite club, right back to my days as a small boy, growing up in Sarajevo."

:D

Top Bottom