• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I dont like it though.

When Chelsea won the PL twice, everybody claimed that it was only the big signings that won us :|

And they will always say that. The media and newspapers are full of Arsenal, ManU and Pool fans. Chelsea were already a top-4 side when Roman bought the club. His investment enabled us to compete financially with the likes of ManU and resulted in us buying players who were previously out of our price range. The fact that we broke the ManU-Arse duopoly over the premier league still irks them. We know they hate us and always will. But we are the famous CFC and we don't give a f*ck. :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
For those who might have missed seeing Messi drunk:

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPq9EUPHRfY&feature=player_embedded

:D

wisecrab dude I know that you guys are discussing about international club matches.
I was just wondering how India is doing in this game as the world cup is nearing.

Thanks for the information guys!
No problem mate :) (I meant no offence in the previous post)

And they will always say that. The media and newspapers are full of Arsenal, ManU and Pool fans. Chelsea were already a top-4 side when Roman bought the club. His investment enabled us to compete financially with the likes of ManU and resulted in us buying players who were previously out of our price range. The fact that we broke the ManU-Arse duopoly over the premier league still irks them. We know they hate us and always will. But we are the famous CFC and we don't give a f*ck. :D
Arse had monopoly?!?!? :shock:

TBH, Roman should not meddle with the manager's work and go "all out" to buy a player,we saw what happened with Shevchenko now (though I think Ancellotti will kick start his career), and even Veron earlier. He should instead just provide monetary support and have faith in the manager.

And who gives the right for others to accuse us of "inflating" the market? or "buying" victory?

Chelsea has a pretty good home grown (and a few low cost) breed who are now the pillars of the team, eg. Joe Cole, Lampard were bought at a decent rate, coupled with youth system introducing Terry and the team became a cohesive unit which it is today.

CFC FTW!!! :D

abyss88

Broken In
tough luck guys....i am an alcohol hater, so dont expect me to be near an alcoholic..or under ones cap or even in ones pocket...BTW..it was better than Ronaldumb in bikini :lol:

red_devil

Back!
nope .. i am not seeing any such stuff. guess you've taken a lot of alcohol with Messi and therefore feeling the aftereffects :lol: :D

red_devil

Back!
w00t !! this EPIC thread has run into its 300th page :D

is there any other thread on this forum that has run into similar lengths ? [movie one probably]

EDIT :

nope the movie thread is *only* 203 pages long :D

and surprisingly this thread doesn't see as many posters as the movie wala thread ...

abyss88

Broken In
*www.barcaforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=432&d=1235346496

*i57.photobucket.com/albums/g233/magusmainyu/fkrealur1.gif

Top Bottom