• Barcelona

• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
^^
I wonder what possessed Wenger to buy Silvestre. I mean, why would you want to replace your defensive line with someone who is not even 2nd choice for the same position in a top-notch team? :???:

Then again, I bet there was no other option for him too. :|

What the status on Rosicky?

EDIT: How about someone like, say, Obafemi Martins as CF in place of Ade?

I'm expecting people to leave that club since their drop, so might be a good time to cash in. :D

appserver

Third Eye
Guys,

My football knowledge is poor, so if you guys can enlighten me the current status of India in the world cup qualifiers?

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^
I wonder what possessed Wenger to buy Silvestre. I mean, why would you want to replace your defensive line with someone who is not even 2nd choice for the same position in a top-notch team? :???:

Then again, I bet there was no other option for him too. :|

What the status on Rosicky?

EDIT: How about someone like, say, Obafemi Martins as CF in place of Ade?

I'm expecting people to leave that club since their drop, so might be a good time to cash in. :D
Sivestre would have made a decent 3rd choice LB behind Clichy and Gibbs but moving him to CB was criminal.Maybe Wenger was just taking the piss out of those calling for some "experience" :|

Rosicky has begun training,he is expected to have a full pre season.Eduardo will be there too after a few minor surgeries to remove the screws.However it will be unrealistic to rely too much
on Rosicky after 18 months out.15-20 games for him will be a decent return.

Vela and Bendy are better than Martins already :))

abyss88

Broken In
Barcelona Reject Andres Iniesta-Zlatan Ibrahimovic Swap Deal With Inter

WTF were inter thinking..if the whole inter team was to play for barca for free,i would still not sell iniesta

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Dzeko's agent has clearly said that he won't be going to a small club like City which does not gaurantee him Champions League football. We look the favourites to sign him at the moment. I hope he doesn't fell for money liek Barry. :|

Kolo will not go. He just wants to play games & not be on the bench, nothing else.

We are linked with Martins every window, but there is a big question mark on his actual age and he is not the tall target man which I'll prefer upfront. We don't play the long-ball type of football, so Wenger may get him, but I think this is highly unlikely. Although Martins has stated a number of times that he'll prefer Arsenal.

Rosicky has recovered and I think he'll be playing in a few of the pre-season games.

Edit:
I just want Wenger to sign Lorik Cana. He's a monster, seriously. :|

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Fabregas has stated 352323531232 times he is staying at Arsenal and he is taking responsibility of the club on his shoulders.
and that big font scared me only to see the "?" in the end:|

abyss88

Broken In
PEP has initiated talks with Javier Mascherano , as he could get his first reinforcement of the season....which means that we'll be exchanging yaya with zlatan and paying some more bucks to them:|

Guys,

My football knowledge is poor, so if you guys can enlighten me the current status of India in the world cup qualifiers?
Poor lad, I guess you actually thought that we discuss about India here :D (no offence)

India are currently ranked at 147th in world stage (AFAIK) with even Bangladesh at 144th :|

India need to improve a lot to even think of participating in the WC qualifiers, let alone the WC :|

Anyway @Gunners
Haha, right, Bendy will get better than Martins, I reckon he is better than him already :D

On Chelsea front, Ribery has denied all reports of linking to the Blues and (according to Goal.com) doesnt want to play in EPL. Meanwhile, Glen Johnson is being pursued by Ancelotti (we dont need him IMO, we got many defenders in out line-up as it is).

We need more cutting edge strikers as cover for Drogba, Anelka. Someone who wont mind sitting in the bench for most of the time, yet has the quality to perform when asked. Only Andriy Shevchenko fits the bill currently, but well, I needn't elaborate on that.

abyss88

Broken In
abyss88 is our official reporter from now on. :p

Arsenal_gunners is a better option than me...he has more "vishesh sutra" than i have:p

BTW kaka is close to mad-rid now say spanish paper marca.. the news was to be declared today..

red_devil

Back!
United to sign Valencia at 16m ?

i hope not !! he isn't united material. he could probably be used as a second choice whatever but most certainly not for 16m !! that is insane price for him.

appserver

Third Eye
wisecrab dude I know that you guys are discussing about international club matches.
I was just wondering how India is doing in this game as the world cup is nearing.

Thanks for the information guys!

red_devil

Back!
I don't wanna be quoted on this, but...
Chances of us signing Fabregas, Torres, and Messi are very good. I just got off the phone with David (Gill, for those of you who aren't on a first name basis with him) and he told me about our signings. Fabregas for 15 dollars, Torres for a Sony flatscreen TV and Messi for a sleeping baf. But then again, I'm hammered right onow so I mihgt be wrong.

:D :D :D

read it on some other forum ;)

Top Bottom