• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Another great Arsha interview
*www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football...ry-Wenger-United-machines-boring-Chelsea.html
"At Barcelona I think I would be sitting on the bench, like Aleksandr Hleb."
:lol: :lol:
He is good enough for Barcelona but he has proved himself a gooner yet again :))

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arsenal win the academy league at the lane against spuds :lol: 8)
*www.arsenal.com/match/report/0809/post/youth/academy-final-tottenham-0-1-arsenal-report?tab=report
Already gooner heroes,these kids :))

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Arshavin: Arse need more players like me.
lol. I love this guy. Doesn't waste time beating around the bush. Straightforward and to the point.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Congratulations to Manchester United for winning the 18th EPL title. Hope we win the 19th next season and move ahead of Pool's record.

*picsrv.manutd.com/?fif=/manu/img_10_28992_1188.jpg&obj=iip,1.0&wid=500

Now off we go to Rome for hopefully retaining the UCL.

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
^ :D :D :D

yes!! champions of England -- Yet again :D :D

guess Chelsea and pool have sealed the 2nd and 3rd spots...and arsenal already have the 4th

WBA relegated, btw .

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
REAL MADRID `INTERESTING` - WENGER

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has admitted it would be "interesting" to work with Florentino Perez if the former Real Madrid president returns to the Bernabeu.

"With Perez the project will be strongly interesting for every coach," he told Telefoot.
"In general I always go right to the end of my contract," he added.

The Gunners boss refused to reveal whether he had spoken to Perez, saying: "Allow me to remain discreet on that matter."

:p

Who do you'll think will be relegated next? Newcastle or Hull?
I think Hull, since they have ManU up next.
But there is every chance of SAF fielding a kids side (like he did against Everton) keeping CL final in mind, so Hull just might be able to nudge past Newcastle. :p
Boro are already relegated IMO. A very poor season for them :|

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^He said he only wants to spend within the club's resources.I don't think Wenger is the kind of man who would ask for even a penny more than the allocated budget.

If he leaves,his loyal players will go with him.Imagine Denilson,Diaby,Song Eboue as the new galacticos :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Sir Alex Ferguson said:
"He is an exceptional player, a huge asset to his team. Every time he plays he goes from box to box and he hardly misses a game. You pay attention to players who can get goals from midfield and he's been averaging 20 a season. You don't see him getting into stupid tackles or making a habit of becoming involved in silly rows. When he was sent off against Liverpool two or three months back he walked from the pitch straight away, without fuss. He stayed restrained in the middle of all that bother after Chelsea were knocked out of the Champions League by Barcelona and made a point of swapping shirts with Iniesta. As I say, Frank Lampard is exceptional"

Super Super Frank, Super Super Frank Lampard!!! *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/77.gif

Top Bottom