• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Thanks for the timing but you are a foul-mouthing.........:x You have the option of NOT watching that match :p But guess what you love Wenger,dont you and especially Sir.
~sniped~

*therepublikofmancunia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/ronaldoo.gif

Why dont you look into your own team and the kids AND its arrogant manager
I post about Arsenal all the time :rolleyes:

But guess what you have already thrown in the towel by predicting United at least will draw. That says a lot about the belief you have in the kids who are more interested for the vacation than playing for Wenger.
I hope and pray that Arsenal thrashes ManU but given the current morale and defensive crisis it would be foolish to predict a 0-4 scoreline.

If being trophy-less for so long makes you happy, I shudder to think when Arsenal WILL win some serious silverware. I guess you will explode and dirty the surroundings.
Of course I'll explode.Or should I be like the Mancs?
Wake up-read the result and match report-yawn-go to brag

Bottomline is United, if they manager to score a point, will be the worthy Champions and its no rocket-science to understand it.
Agreed

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Thanks for the timing but you are a foul-mouthing.........:x You have the option of NOT watching that match :p But guess what you love Wenger,dont you and especially Sir.
~sniped~

Why dont you look into your own team and the kids AND its arrogant manager rather than picking on other teams. The same goes to Liverpool_Fan.
But guess what you have already thrown in the towel by predicting United at least will draw. That says a lot about the belief you have in the kids who are more interested for the vacation than playing for Wenger.

If being trophy-less for so long makes you happy, I shudder to think when Arsenal WILL win some serious silverware. I guess you will explode and dirty the surroundings.

Bottomline is United, if they manager to score a point, will be the worthy Champions and its no rocket-science to understand it.

Geez! Thanks! :rolleyes:
You know why just most people outside the fanbase and "plastic" fanbaseof ManUre hate them winning the title much more than say Arsenal or even Chelsea won in the past? It is just because of the disgusting attitude of your teams "fan$" and your manager who are by far "dirty" the surroundings with their attitude.
And before trying to give such "advice" to me or Arsenal_Gunners, try that to a certain dumbhead who manages your club.
Ferguson backing Milan (regarding) UCL Athens 2007 said:
Ancelotti Happy To Have Fergie In His Corner

Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti is pleased that Sir Alex Ferguson will
be supporting his team in Wednesday's Champions League final against
Liverpool.

The Red Devils boss recently said that he expected his semi-final
conquerors Milan to win the final and would toast a Rossoneri
victory with a glass of his favourite red wine.

Rafa Benitez admitted he is surprised that Ferguson is backing the
Serie A outfit.

Ancelotti said: "Benitez may be surprised but we are very happy that
Sir Alex wants us to win.

"It's good to have one more fan for the final — and such a special
one at that."

Ferguson has given Ancelotti an expensive bottle of Brunello di
Montalcino red wine so he celebrate a Milan triumph.

Benitez said: "We will just have to make sure that Mr Ancelotti has
no particular reason to drink that bottle unless it is to drown
his sorrows."
(I can't find an exact news source link but whatever)
*www.mail-archive.com/bolaml@yahoogroups.com/msg40586.html

So no mate. I will not stop being Anti-ManU.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
* If you were given Manchester City's budget, would you still sign unknown Frenchmen?

The answer to that particular question was discussed in the press conference today.

AW said:
I believe every manager has the same problem, to manage within his own resources. I look now like I do not want to spend money, but I have nothing against spending money.
“I just feel we have a team who can be very competitive and we want, as always, to manage this club within its resources and I will do that.

the day he sold patrick viera for i think 18m, people said wow, wat a deal. 18m for a man who will be out of his peak in a couple of years.
Selling Viera was a very good decision.He is out injured half the time and is nowhere near the player that he was at Arsenal.The problem has been the void left by him which hasn't been filled yet.

but for aston villa's sudden loss of form they wud v been playing in UEFA cup next year.
This is as true as saying that ManU/Liverpool won the title due to Arsenal's sh1tty season.:razz:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Lock down your Galacticos! Perez is coming back!!

Florentino Pérez, the father of the galácticos, has confirmed his candidature for the Real Madrid presidency.

Pérez, who made history by bringing together football heroes Zinedine Zidane, Luis Figo, Ronaldo, Michael Owen and David Beckham at the Bernabéu, has announced his candidature for the upcoming elections.

The Spanish businessman is the big favourite to replace the caretaker chairman, Vicente Boluda, and he confirmed his intention to experience a second spell in charge of the Merengues at Hotel Ritz, Madrid. The elections will take place in the Spanish capital on 14 June.

:p

abyss88

Broken In
so we'll see some thing new at the "burnacow"!!:lol:

i think he will try to do the same stupid things but they've got new competition from Man city(if any one will want to play there).....endless cash doesnt seem to work with some players e.g kaka:p

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Its good news,there would be a sellout of lots of talent at Madrid.There are rumors in the Dutch media that almost all the Dutch(except RVN) will be sold.
We can get a good midfielder in the madrid clearance sale.M. Diarra will be a dream signing

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Tomas Rosicky is back :shock:
Tomas Rosicky has returned to full training for the first time in almost 16 months.

The Czech midfielder innocuously limped off after nine minutes of an FA Cup on January 26, 2007. But what was initially perceived as a short-term injury has kept Rosicky out for well over a year.

There was some hope that the 28-year-old could return before the end of this season but a slight groin strain incurred in March meant that 2008/09 was a write-off for Rosicky.

But at Thursday’s pre-match press conference, Arsène Wenger delivered some good news for next season.

“Basically, for the first time today, we have Tomas Rosicky back in training,” the manager said.

“But of course he will not be available just yet.”

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
You want to hear a conspiracy theory?Rosicky was tested positive in an internal drug test.Who misses 16 months cause of a groin/hamstring? ;)

On a serious note,his contract runs out this summer,hopefully both the parties work something out.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Just read this in the spud forum
*glory-glory.co.uk/forums/thread/641149.aspx
My Nephew, (very young but bit of a saddo really) but nice lad has to have a operation on his foot so at mo is limping everywhere... see's a footballer walk into a restaurant with his wife in Winchmore hill last night, realising who it was he decided to wait outside for him (thats what i mean by saddo) anyway after waiting around an hour and the player realizing that my nephew hadnt moved from the spot outside, the player walks out and my nephew ask for his autograph, the wife walks to the Car whilst the player signs his autograph and stands around for about 25 mins... yea thats right 25 mins talking to my nephew about football and his recent injury and just anything in general, my nephew is a West Ham fan (again like i said Saddo)... Anyway as my nephew hobbles off the player turned round and asked him how he was getting home and so my nephew says 'im walking' as it had started to rain... and this player turned round and said 'dont be silly' and offered my nephew £5 for a taxi.... Waited for the taxi to pick him up and continued to chat til it got there and only left when my nephew was in the car.

Now this guy was Eduardo... sounds like a bloody nice fella... apart from the fact he plays for the cnuts down the road!

now can someone cut out my tongue for saying that i like an arscum player..... thhhhank yu!
:)
Some of the Spuddish comments

Threw him into a taxi and didn't offer to give him a lift home himself? c@nt
I bet wenger would have.
Only gave him a fiver towards the £30 fare too. He was skint so the driver beat the other £25-worth out of the poor lad, which was evil Eduardo's plan all along.
I bet Wenger would have even let him play with his gear knob
:lol::lol:

Rahim

Married!
Geez! Thanks! :rolleyes:
You know why just most people outside the fanbase and "plastic" fanbaseof ManUre hate them winning the title much more than say Arsenal or even Chelsea won in the past? It is just because of the disgusting attitude of your teams "fan$" and your manager who are by far "dirty" the surroundings with their attitude.
And before trying to give such "advice" to me or Arsenal_Gunners, try that to a certain dumbhead who manages your club.

(I can't find an exact news source link but whatever)
*www.mail-archive.com/bolaml@yahoogroups.com/msg40586.html

So no mate. I will not stop being Anti-ManU.
You have to learn something called truth in life. No team will win anything being "nice" and hunky-dory in this world of deceit and competition. Just go and tell The Fact Sheet (this is the 1st time I am taking names and all) to shut-up and go about doing his duties as a LFC Manager. But guess what!!!! He wont shut-up bcoz to be successful you have to dirty your hands and tongue ,sometimes. Havent you seen the "its all over" gesture of him against Rovers? Thats doesnt show his arrogance?

TBH I still dont see attitude problem claimed by you with SAF or his players (maybe i am a new supporter of United). Despite coming out trumps against Wigan, doesnt convince you that United will it this season too, then nothing can convince YOU. Lose your sleep over it.

United is so successful bcoz they make right decisions at the right time and you have to ruthless to be consistently successful with trophies every season.
From your posts i conclude one thing "sour grapes" ya "naach na jaane aangan teda".

I love Liverpool and Gerrard. :shock:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a second thought, i think that regional supporters of United and Liverpool will never like each other because of native problems and issues and the level of hatred is everyone to see. But that doesnt make it a compulsion on the part of you and me to be enemy and call names as being buddies in far away place like India wont harm us.;-) If going with your logic then Klaw and me would the biggest anti-buddies :D considering that Liverpool's position has been taken by Chelsea.

As for SAF supporting AC Milan against Liverpool, then what the hell are you doing? FTW WIgan......FTW Arsenal.........FTW Spurs.............Its no different.

Last edited:

abyss88

Broken In
*www.fcbarcelona.com/web/Galeries/futbol/temporada08-09/05/partits/copa/fcb-athleticclub/_M3_9659.JPG

*www.fcbarcelona.com/web/Galeries/futbol/temporada08-09/05/altres/arribada_dels_campions/tornadabcn_x3x.jpg

*www.fcbarcelona.com/web/Galeries/futbol/temporada08-09/05/altres/arribada_dels_campions/tornadabcn_x5x.jpg

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
@a_rahim:

Stop giving gyan. :p Liverpool_fan is old enough to have his/her own opinion/perceptions/whatever (and perhaps you too), so no need of any argument. :p

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Goal.com's worst 11. :D

Gordon

Mullins – Dunne – Coloccini – Silvestre

Nani – Butt – Deco – Downing

Santa Cruz – Babel

*www.goal.com/en-india/news/2171/pr...-worst-premier-league-team-of-the-season-2008

red_devil

Back!
that is completely unfair !!

Ngog, El Zahr etc haven't made the list ... and NANI >??? he doesn't deserve a place in that 11...he is such a nice show pony :p

and if anyone doubts SAF's managerial skills, then just look at silvestre -- sold him to not a lowly team but to Le Arse -- potential rival before the start of the season :p

and wrt the A_RAHIM and POOL_FAN argument,

i am completely with A_RAHIM on this :

On a second thought, i think that regional supporters of United and Liverpool will never like each other because of native problems and issues and the level of hatred is everyone to see. But that doesnt make it a compulsion on the part of you and me to be enemy and call names as being buddies in far away place like India wont harm us.

we just love football played by our teams.. i appreciate good football even when it is played by arsenal or pool[if ever they do :p]

and a little bit of banter is fine but beyond it, there is no need for going over the top and saying niaa :lol:

Rahim

Married!
@a_rahim:

Stop giving gyan. :p Liverpool_fan is old enough to have his/her own opinion/perceptions/whatever (and perhaps you too), so no need of any argument. :p
Oh I forgot to mention you too in that post. :razz: If he seriously think Liverpool is better than United or Chelsea, then what to say.........Rafa is The Gaffe
He reminds me of a Pakistani Cricket supporter who still beleived his team will win despite needing 10 runs in 1 ball :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
You have to learn something called truth in life. No team will win anything being "nice" and hunky-dory in this world of deceit and competition. Just go and tell The Fact Sheet (this is the 1st time I am taking names and all) to shut-up and go about doing his duties as a LFC Manager. But guess what!!!! He wont shut-up bcoz to be successful you have to dirty your hands and tongue ,sometimes.
I personally feel Rafa shouldn't have spoken about that even though most of it was the truth. Heck we started losing lots of points and United went on a winning streak from then on. :(

Havent you seen the "its all over" gesture of him against Rovers? Thats doesnt show his arrogance?
That wasn't an "it's all over" gesture for god sake.
Benitez had initially instructed Alonso to take free kick in a certain manner. He did it in another way and it resulted in a goal. So Benitez response was "OK, your way was better" by means of the gesture.
He was smiling man, how could a smile mean an "arrogant gesture":?:

BTW Why did Sam react so late? He could have spoken about it in the after match interview. And Why did Ferguson come with his comments all of the sudden and mention an age old quote of Rafa calling Everton a "small side"?
It was nothing but a blatant double attack on Benitez.

TBH I still dont see attitude problem claimed by you with SAF or his players (maybe i am a new supporter of United). Despite coming out trumps against Wigan, doesnt convince you that United will it this season too, then nothing can convince YOU. Lose your sleep over it.
There is clearly an attitude problem in Alex Ferguson. I don't have that much problem with United players regarding their attitude.

United is so successful bcoz they make right decisions at the right time and you have to ruthless to be consistently successful with trophies every season.
From your posts i conclude one thing "sour grapes" ya "naach na jaane aangan teda".
:rolleyes:

I love Liverpool and Gerrard. :shock:
Nice to hear that. I like Scoles, Giggs, Vidic, and van der Saar BTW. (but not ManU) :razz:

On a second thought, i think that regional supporters of United and Liverpool will never like each other because of native problems and issues and the level of hatred is everyone to see. But that doesnt make it a compulsion on the part of you and me to be enemy and call names as being buddies in far away place like India wont harm us.;-)
f going with your logic then Klaw and me would the biggest anti-buddies :D considering that Liverpool's position has been taken by Chelsea.
I never said that. :-(. I have nothing against you.
My best friend is a ManU supporter as well. Does that mean I hate him for that? Of course NOT.
And Liverpool position taken by Chelsea? LOL!!! :lol:

As for SAF supporting AC Milan against Liverpool, then what the hell are you doing? FTW WIgan......FTW Arsenal.........FTW Spurs.............Its no different.
SO why you point me to concentrate on my team when even your manager doesn't do the same? ;).
rahimveron said:
Why dont you look into your own team and the kids AND its arrogant manager rather than picking on other teams. The same goes to Liverpool_Fan.

Top Bottom