• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Oh I forgot to mention you too in that post. :razz: If he seriously think Liverpool is better than United or Chelsea, then what to say.........Rafa is The Gaffe
He reminds me of a Pakistani Cricket supporter who still beleived his team will win despite needing 10 runs in 1 ball :D

I find that offensive. This is NOT funny. :rolleyes:

And is it really impossible for United to lose 2 games and Liverpool to win 2 games. It's highly unlikely but there is thin of possibility. (0.01%)
What's wrong in having such hope? :(

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
t was put to Wenger that the top clubs rarely sold to their domestic rivals. "Yes, of course, it's unusual," he said. "But we sold [Ashley] Cole to Chelsea and we bought [William] Gallas [from Stamford Bridge] so you can never say I never do it because I've already done it."

LMAO!!! :lol:

red_devil

Back!
Tevez to stay at United for free ?? :-o

hope that happens...we save money, get tevez and tevez can then fook his 'owner' guy...

win win deal for all :D [except that fooker :p]
CARLOS TEVEZ can break free from his owners and stay at Manchester United.

That was the sensational message last night, as the row over his future intensified and the European Parliament prepared to get involved.

United are refusing to pay the £26million fee demanded by a consortium led by Kia Joorabchian, who owns Tevez.

And Chris Heaton-Harris, president of the EU’s powerful Sports Intergroup which deals with sporting matters across the continent, insisted there was nothing to stop the Argie striker going his own way.

East Midlands MEP Heaton-Harris is an influential figure in Brussels on sports issues and admitted he has been shocked by the Tevez saga.

He told SunSport: “It is unique and bizarre that an entity, rather than a club, owns a player.

“In employment terms, Carlos Tevez has a contract himself with this company. But if he went to the European Commission and said he wanted out of it, he would get European support.

“It is just an employment contract. You can’t keep a person to a contract that he doesn’t want to continue in.

“Under European law, he has the right to break this contract.”

There is, of course, no evidence that Tevez wants to break from his owners or Joorabchian, who is also his adviser.

They agreed a loan deal with United two years ago. It had the proviso that, if United wanted to keep the player, they would have to pay £26m for him.

United have not exercised that option, so Joorabchian and his consortium say that it is time to look elsewhere.

Sources close to the player insist he does not want to stay at the club and that he is happy for his ‘owners’ to decide what his future should be.

But United boss Alex Ferguson disputed this on Wednesday night, insisting Tevez wanted to remain and the club had made him a new offer.

SunSport revealed on Wednesday how Tevez’s contract with his owners could contravene European labour rules.

We explained how the argument made by Jean Marc Bosman in 1995, which radically changed football’s transfer system, could be applied to Tevez’s situation.

And United themselves have been exploring possible legal loopholes in the third-party ownership clause of Tevez’s contract. Heaton-Harris added: “Bosman was tied to a football club and Tevez is tied to a company. There is very little difference. It is a simple follow-on from Bosman.

more ...

and for once i really hope that this happens.. Tevez is too good a player to be let go for free :)) ...<and not worthy of 30mn either :p>

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
:lol:
AFAIK, we sold Gallas in return for Cole only coz Gallas started acting all pricey "refused" to play for the Blues (if I've not mistaken)
We all know what happened to him now :rolleyes:
Same on this side with cvntly cvnt.Gallas has been one of the players of the season for us.After the captaincy farce he has been amazingly consistent.

Do you lot want Adebayor?

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2431133.ece
ASTON VILLA defender Martin Laursen has confirmed his retirement.

Villa's club captain was widely expected to call it a day after being plagued by injuries.

And the 31-year-old decided to hang up his boots instead of going under the knife for a major operation on his right knee.
Such a shame.

red_devil

Back!
ARSENE WENGER has finally admitted he needs to bring older heads into his Arsenal squad.

more..

well well..do we get to see Arsenal being the prime beneficiaries of the Real Madrid clearance sale ?? :D

iinfi

mekalodu
*news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/8043277.stm

i jus read here that Drogs cud be banned for as many as 6 months... if that happens it wud be a bigger disgrace that wat happened during the game. For UEFA to even say that Drogba will be punished is disgraceful. UEFA sud be made accountable for such lapses in the forthcoming years.

ARSENE WENGER has finally admitted he needs to bring older heads into his Arsenal squad.

more..

well well..do we get to see Arsenal being the prime beneficiaries of the Real Madrid clearance sale ?? :D
Funny really, when most squads are vying to bring young blood into the team, Wenger needs to bring 30 year olds into the squad :D

how much would robben cost?
Atleast 30m :|
It was stupid of Mourinho to sell him (I think this was his only decision that didnt go down well) and for Roman to buy Sheva :???:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
AW said:
“When you look now at people assessing the situation, it has just become ridiculous.

“Every year, every day you feel like you killed somebody.

“It is unbelievable. If you do not distance yourself from it you think, ‘What kind of world are we living in?’

“We lose to Manchester United, who have 10 times more resources than us. But they are the best in the world. If you play tennis and you lose against Rafa Nadal, you can still say you are a good player.

“The way we have gone is to rely on a young team which goes to the semi-finals of the Champions League and the FA Cup.

“It is not like we have lost against Cardiff — it is not as though we have lost to a nobody.

“So I distance myself from the criticism. I look in the mirror and think, ‘Have you given everything, have you done the maximum you can?’

“This club is in a fantastic situation. Look at its shape, it’s financial situation and the quality of the squad — I’m pretty envious if I am outside of this club.

“What we have achieved in the past six months is amazing. For me, this is one of the best seasons considering where we were in November.”
Source:The Sun
I do not like the way Arsene has been handling the criticism.He is almost dismissive of the fans.The noobs in the shareholder meeting calling Silvestre "geriatric" and cheering the proposition of selling Ade offended Wenger even more.
I believe he must listen to the grievances of level headed supporters and answer responsibly.
We also need to bring in the winning mentality.WE ARE THE ARSENAL and we go for the titles.All this "losing against ManU is ok" thing doesn't cut it with me.

Top Bottom