• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
Now that United have rapped up the title, another poser comes from Rafa Benitez that despite winning the Title, Liverpool remains the best team in BPL. Saale ko swine-flu ho jaye. Bakwaas karta hai din bhar.

red_devil

Back!
well, SAF is a class act :D

and forget rafa, hes a sore loser :p

and what will wenger do with the funds he may get ? buy a few more young goooners who at the opportune moment will turn to being gonners :|

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I think anurag can now stop hoping against hope with that 0.01% chance :D
Yup. :razz:

now he'll be hoping for a 0.00001% chance :p [something like United being penalized a point or 2, right pool fan :D]

LOL! :lol:

Anyway Congratulation Manchester United. Equalling our record league title is really BIG achievement and I hope their fans actually appreciate the magnitude of this achievement.

Meanwhile We finally had a season we gave a fight and were in title race till May. This is a great improvement and I hope next season too we be in the title race with the shout till the very end. We may just win it.

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
City chairman says Hughes will be manager next seasonrman says Hughes will be manager next season

*www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/may/18/mark-hughes-manchester-city-manager-abu-dhabi

LOL!!! :lol:
Prepare for another Man United double over Man City. Poor City fans.:razz:

Rahim

Married!
well, SAF is a class act :D

and forget rafa, hes a sore loser :p

and what will wenger do with the funds he may get ? buy a few more young goooners who at the opportune moment will turn to being gonners :|
I have registered in the forum mentioned in your siggy. WHats your id there? Mine is rahim.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
*www.epltalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/new-manchester-united-home-shirt.jpg

New ManU home kit? Hope not. The Qatar Airways one was better! :D

Rahim

Married!
^So Chelsea will have robots playing next season? Ruthless and adamant? A potent combination to win it all. But then as Anurag says, Liverpool will win next season !!!

Top Bottom