• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
^Long gave up on command line funk...........GUI FTW. In Fact that command suits Rafa Benitez considering his remarks lately. Rassi jal gayii magar akad nahi gaya

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
ohh thank god , Finally the forum is back couldn post anything about united's victory.... anyways ...WE DID IT AGAIN Take that pools ...

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*img488.imageshack.us/img488/6311/domenech2xl3.jpg
*1.bp.blogspot.com/_ZjegWyumtIU/Rn1HrzgC5EI/AAAAAAAADHs/mGPxuOaPpEQ/s400/Borat-flag-770131.jpg
:lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Cannavaro rejoins Juve

Fabio Cannavaro has signed for Juventus, the club have announced, and he has been given a one year deal until June 2010 with the option to stay on until 2011.

A statement on the club's official website reads:

"Fabio Cannavaro again with Juventus from July.

"Juventus football club has deposited the contract of Fabio Cannavaro which will run from July 1 2009 until June 30 2010. As noted, the player's contract with Real Madrid expires on June 30 2009."

The player, who was in Turin to sign his contract, admits his joy at returning to the club he left in 2006.

"I am proud to wear the Bianconeri jersey once again," Cannavaro said.

Rahim

Married!
What is this with AC Milan & Juventus of siging grand daddies. I am sure they would have signed AK Hungal if he was alive.

Rahim

Married!
^He has logged off last night :D after reading my post. He will be back next season with a new zeal of hope and with a calculator and a fact sheet to compute his team's probability of winning BPL for the 20th time.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Oooooh, my bad!! *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/35a.gif

I did not see ze incident! *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/03a.gif

Thanks!! *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/32a.gif

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Speaking of which, here's an extract from a story published at the close of last year on the official Liverpool website:

'Ask any Kopite how many League titles Liverpool Football Club have won and 99 times out of 100 they'll tell you it's 18.

'It's widely regarded as the record number of championship triumphs in England, but in actual fact, we've won 20.

'We won one in the First World War and another one in the Second World War.'

Mediawatch cant imagine for a second why Liverpool have, over fifty years later, suddenly raised the issue of a recount.

*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif

Top Bottom