• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
I just checked espnstar.com and am shocked to see that United V Arsenal match will not be shown on Saturday. Something wrong with the tv schedule?

BTW I watched the Wigan v United match and after a long time some team gave United the head ache and with that greasy pitch and Evans & Evra not caring about defending, poor Vidic had to do all the defending. I still believe Tevez should move on as he wont get the preference over Rooney & The Lazy One. Best of Luck to him. But I hate to read and see the hostility shown by media nd his agent. I hope that his transfer is without any fuss as United have clearly shown no interest to make his deal permanent.

What was that about Valencia joining United :shock: Paper talk or there is some truth in it? He is not that good imo and why do United want a winger when that playing time must be given to Nani? Its high time Nani gets his chance. Why waste money on average players? Liverpool are good at that.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
"Being an injured Chelsea player is probably the second best job in the world behind being a Chelsea player."
- Joe Cole

:)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I just checked espnstar.com and am shocked to see that United V Arsenal match will not be shown on Saturday. Something wrong with the tv schedule?

BTW I watched the Wigan v United match and after a long time some team gave United the head ache and with that greasy pitch and Evans & Evra not caring about defending, poor Vidic had to do all the defending. I still believe Tevez should move on as he wont get the preference over Rooney & The Lazy One. Best of Luck to him. But I hate to read and see the hostility shown by media nd his agent. I hope that his transfer is without any fuss as United have clearly shown no interest to make his deal permanent.

What was that about Valencia joining United :shock: Paper talk or there is some truth in it? He is not that good imo and why do United want a winger when that playing time must be given to Nani? Its high time Nani gets his chance. Why waste money on average players? Liverpool are good at that.

17:1017:30
18:00
18:30
Live
Barclays Premier League 2008/9
Match: Manchester United vs. Arsenal
For a second I thought we would be spared of watching a bunch of cvnts running around with PL,I guess not :(

Rahim

Married!
17:1017:30
18:00
18:30
Live
Barclays Premier League 2008/9
Match: Manchester United vs. Arsenal
For a second I thought we would be spared of watching a bunch of cvnts running around with PL,I guess not :(
Thanks for the timing but you are a foul-mouthing.........:x You have the option of NOT watching that match :p But guess what you love Wenger,dont you and especially Sir.
~sniped~

Why dont you look into your own team and the kids AND its arrogant manager rather than picking on other teams. The same goes to Liverpool_Fan.
But guess what you have already thrown in the towel by predicting United at least will draw. That says a lot about the belief you have in the kids who are more interested for the vacation than playing for Wenger.

If being trophy-less for so long makes you happy, I shudder to think when Arsenal WILL win some serious silverware. I guess you will explode and dirty the surroundings.

Bottomline is United, if they manager to score a point, will be the worthy Champions and its no rocket-science to understand it.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Read this, Arsefans:

*www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8750_5323246,00.html

Arsene Wenger is facing an interrogation on Thursday evening when he addresses Arsenal shareholders at a question-and-answer session. F365 suggest some questions...

* What matters more to you: style or substance, trophies or aesthetics?

* Do you agree with the Arsenal chief executive that fourth place constitutes failure?

* How much are you willing to spend on a defensive midfielder and central defender?

* Can you ever see a situation where you would buy an established Premier League player in his prime?

* Do you think that spending is cheating?

* If you were given Manchester City's budget, would you still sign unknown Frenchmen?
AND LOTS MORE!!!

:lol:

iinfi

mekalodu
* If you were given Manchester City's budget, would you still sign unknown Frenchmen?

awesome.

the day he sold patrick viera for i think 18m, people said wow, wat a deal. 18m for a man who will be out of his peak in a couple of years.
he has got his calculations completely wrong over the last few years. but for aston villa's sudden loss of form they wud v been playing in UEFA cup next year.

Top Bottom