• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

abyss88

Broken In
i think Liverpool fan got it absolutely right...i also remember those ads :-o:razz:

btw,copa del rey final about to begin in a few moments fu(k every sports channel in india cuz they are not showing it!!!! and i can not watch live streams on my paltry 256 kbps(well i dont get even this speed) connection *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/12.gif

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
If Man Utd lose against Wigan and we win against Man Utd and Liverpool win both of their next matches, it would mean celebrations at my house too. :p

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^All I am hoping for is not to see Manu beating us 3-0 and celebrating the title on our arse:|
Wigan Ftw. Liverpool ftw. Arsenal ftw. :))

@abyss I watch streams on my 256kbps all the time.Try www.myp2p.eu

abyss88

Broken In
i am watching the copa del rey final on live stream(3gp quality or worse and i'm still getting cuts in between)bloody bsnl cant even give me a proper 256 kbps speed... anyways i was hearing the commentary in spanish...couldnt understand a thing but it was far more exciting than english :p

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
You realise that points for ManU in this game ruled you lot out mathematically out of the title race?
United still need ONE more point. Hope they get none. :-(

Realistically we went out of the title race a few weeks ago, so it's no big deal now. We've got a cup final to look forward to! :D

Top Bottom