• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
New Arsenal away kit leaked(again:|)
*www.oleole.com/blogs/arseblog/posts/is-this-the-new-away-kit
But this one matches the sneak preview spotted on the official site.
*www.oleole.com/media/main/images/blogs/images/group1/subgrp31/blogimg_1650_6107-20090512215945898352.jpg

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Its navy blue btw. and I quite like it.Although a touch of yellow would have given it a bit more Arsenal flavor.
Love the collar too.

And noone say anything against Sir Eboue :x

iinfi

mekalodu

apologies if u felt offended ..... dont make that long face now. ;)

Chelsea surprise for Abhishek Bachchan
Indian movie star and ardent Chelsea Football Club fan, Abhishek Bachchan was at Stamford Bridge in London recently to watch his favourite team's Champions League semi-final match against Barcelona.

Though disappointed with the outcome of the match after the Blues were knocked out on away goals, the actor who has played a Chelsea fanatic in one of his films was in for a pleasant surprise. He was presented with the new Chelsea jersey by the club's CEO, Peter Kenyon, making him the world's first owner of the prestigious club's latest jersey.

Excited on receiving the first jersey, Bachchan told chelseafc.com, "My first trip to the Stamford Bridge was while filming Jhoom Barabar Jhoom, where I played a Chelsea fan. This is my seventh trip and I only flew into London for the game. I am a big fan and am trying to bring the world of Chelsea back home in India."
*im.rediff.com/sports/2009/may/13chelsea.jpg

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Wait a second. Does anyone remember those Dhoom/ESPN ads? In it when John Abraham wore Chelsea shirt while Abhishek Bachan wore ManU shirt along with Uday Chopra.
Funnily enough Abraham now wears ManU shirt and now Abhishek wears Chelsea shirt.
Looks like these starts change their "support" at will :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Wait a second. Does anyone remember those Dhoom/ESPN ads? In it when John Abraham wore Chelsea shirt while Abhishek Bachan wore ManU shirt along with Uday Chopra.
Funnily enough Abraham now wears ManU shirt and now Abhishek wears Chelsea shirt.
Looks like these starts change their "support" at will :lol:

In latter ads, Abraham wore an Arsenal shirt. Go figure.

Don't mind them, they are a bunch of money-grabbing muppets who know sh1t about the team whose jersey they might be wearing.

"Everyone knows that it's all about the money" - from All About The Money (PES 2009)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Adebayor - It's all about the money

Emmanuel Adebayor has risked alienating himself from Arsenal fans following an interview serialised in the Daily Mail where he suggested at this stage in his career, money is all important.

The Togolese striker is asked by the BBC Africa Sports editor, Farayi Mungazi: ‘How important is money to footballers? A lot of them say it is not about the money. Is that true?’ to which the player, heavily linked with a move to AC Milan and Barcelona, replied:

“It is not true, it is about money.”

“You are talking about in life and it is about money. When we are young, of course we played because we loved the game, we play because we were passionate about the game.”

“But now as soon as you reach a stage where you are professional and playing Champions League, after all those things we are talking about money.”

“If it is not because of money, what am I going to be playing for Arsenal for? If it is not because of money I don't think I would go to Arsenal to play. I would stay in my country, I would stay Lome where everyone loves me.”

“If its not because of money, I would not have come to Europe.”

Adebayor has put in a string of below par performances recently and has at times looked disinterested. Last week the former Monaco striker revealed that he is in regularly contact with AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani

Top Bottom