• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Man that Arshavin is class! I don't care who he playes for, I've been a fan of his ever since I saw him in the Euros!! There was another incident in the Pompey game, when Arshavin fell down in the box and the ref awarded a penalty. Arshavin was adamant that it was not a penalty, as seen by his gesture as soon as he got up, indicating that it was not a pen!!!

red_devil

Back!
i hope Arshavin plays... would be wonderful to see him play against our defense and in general would love to see him in action ...

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
There was another incident in the Pompey game, when Arshavin fell down in the box and the ref awarded a penalty. Arshavin was adamant that it was not a penalty, as seen by his gesture as soon as he got up, indicating that it was not a pen!!!
Yup, I was really amazed with Arshavin's reaction there. Most players would just look at the referee and hope for a penalty. Arshavin is class.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ That's a few weeks old. The Sun is like IndiaTV - it gets hold of something that the world has already seen but doesn't give a damn about, then bigs it up as their EXCLUSIVE! :lol:

iinfi

mekalodu
In reality, I'm not a very happy person.

kya hua be?? job nahi lag rahi hai kya?
if that is the case dont worry.
half of the world the world is without a job and the remaining dont know whether they can keep it till nxt quarter. jus keep trying.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
kya hua be?? job nahi lag rahi hai kya?
if that is the case dont worry.
half of the world the world is without a job and the remaining dont know whether they can keep it till nxt quarter. jus keep trying.

Arrey? Gagan to apne 10th(ya 12th?) ke board ka result await kar raha hai...usko thodi abhi job ki zaroorat hai...:lol:

@ico: Be happy mate.:grin:

Top Bottom