• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
hmm? Then have you ever stretched long and fallen over the keeper? And then did you have a look at the refree?

The dive wasn't intentional he just fell, but sure he seeked advantage of the fall. (like I said before)

PS: I haven't looked at the replay btw. :)

Do have a look at abyss88's signature if you don't agree with me. :)

Well then there can't be different yardsticks for different players - Ronaldo falls over after stretching a bit too much over the keeper and he is a diver, Adebayor does he same and he simply lost his balance. :p

Heck, let's follow abyss' siggy and end this. :D

red_devil

Back!
^ abey kya niaa niaa laga rakha hai !!

CARLO ANCELOTTI has hinted he will NOT be Chelsea's next manager.

The AC Milan coach is the man the Blues want to replace interim boss Guus Hiddink in the summer.But Ancelotti insists he has not been handed a deadline by Roman Abramovich to join the club.

why do i sense that Roman will somehow manage to keep guus !
<and i guess CFC fans want guus as well...>

and looks like Stevie G has finlly given up hope [but i guess there is one "pool-fan" who hasn't :D]

STEVEN GERRARD believes his partnership with Fernando Torres can fire Liverpool to glory next season — if they both stay fit.
"It's important that going into next season we both try and stay fit to give Liverpool the best chance of being successful.

hmm....I guess Rafa should listen to him and wrap them both in cotton wool for the up coming games and give players like El Zahr or Babel or Ngog a go at PL ... even if they don't win him matches, he can probably attract other clubs like wigan or the newly promoted ones or heck even man $hitty -- and make a quick buck by selling them :p

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
The commentators mentioned an interesting stat during the game last night - the Arsenal ladies team has won 10 trophies in the same period that the men's team has won 0. :lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
why do i sense that Roman will somehow manage to keep guus !
<and i guess CFC fans want guus as well...>
Not going to happen.

and looks like Stevie G has finlly given up hope [but i guess there is one "pool-fan" who hasn't :D]
I will clutch straws, hair, whatever but will simply not GIVE UP particularly when we are playing so well.

hmm....I guess Rafa should listen to him and wrap them both in cotton wool for the up coming games and give players like El Zahr or Babel or Ngog a go at PL ... even if they don't win him matches, he can probably attract other clubs like wigan or the newly promoted ones or heck even man $hitty -- and make a quick buck by selling them :p
:rolleyes:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Arsenal youth team are in the FA cup final too vs. Liverpool 8)

How different is the Arsenal youth team from their first team? I mean, many of the first teamers are young enough to play in the youth setup, right?

Oh, and yesterday I read an article that mentioned a very good point about youth and experience. The author said that there needs to be a blend of youth and experience (as we hear so many pundits saying) and illustrated it with 2 examples. He mentioned how much valuable advice, help and experience Mikel must be gaining by having world-class players like Essien, Ballack & Lampard to guide him. The same thing goes for Anderson at ManU, who can look up to Scholes, Giggs, Carrick et al for guidance. Then he talked about Arsenal, who have such a young team but no one to guide them like an elder brother. :|

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
How different is the Arsenal youth team from their first team? I mean, many of the first teamers are young enough to play in the youth setup, right?

Oh, and yesterday I read an article that mentioned a very good point about youth and experience. The author said that there needs to be a blend of youth and experience (as we hear so many pundits saying) and illustrated it with 2 examples. He mentioned how much valuable advice, help and experience Mikel must be gaining by having world-class players like Essien, Ballack & Lampard to guide him. The same thing goes for Anderson at ManU, who can look up to Scholes, Giggs, Carrick et al for guidance. Then he talked about Arsenal, who have such a young team but no one to guide them like an elder brother. :|
Most of them are around 20 so only Ramsey and Wilshere can make it(Youth=U18 )

We have the European champion Silvestre in our ranks,he can help us with his experience a lot :rolleyes:
But yeah if not players,we can do with few of our famous back 4 in the coaching staff.Steve bould is already doing a great job as U18 manager.Adams and Winterburn can teach a thing or two to our fragile defense.Bergkamp is a striker coach at Ajax,he will be a great mentor for RVP/Nasri/diaby.

abyss88

Broken In
The magnetic resonance scan carried out this Monday morning confirms that Andres Iniesta has a two-centimetre tear in his right thigh muscle. Club medical staff will be working to get him ready for the CL final in Rome.
Andres Iniesta finished the Villarreal with pain in his right leg. An examination after the game and a scan this Monday morning at Barcelona Hospital have confirmed that the player has a two-centimetre tear in his right thigh muscle. Barcelona’s medical services will start working to try to get the player ready for the Champions League final in Rome on 27 May.

*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/20.gif

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Talking of Youth football,the season ended today.
Arsenal top the Group A table with a 2-0 win over WBA.

*www.premierleague.com/page/YouthATable

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I just don't want WBA to be relegated.

To be honest, I feel they play better than the likes of Stoke, Bolton & Sunderland. :|

I just don't want WBA to be relegated.

To be honest, I feel they play better than the likes of Stoke, Bolton & Sunderland. :|
I agree. They have been playing well in the last couple of games.
Looks like Newcastle might escape relegation through the skin of their teeth.
BTW how many points are need to escape relegation (in general) ?

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Quote from another great Arshavin interview
Q: You always keep saying, that you are ready to trade any personal achievement for the victory of your team. Would you trade 4:4 in Liverpool for 0:1 without your name on the score sheet?
A: No, it just wouldn't be a fair trade. To trade two points that were of absolutely no importance for such a bright game that will be remembered for years to come? And it's important for Arsenal that player Arshavin would settle in the team as soon as possible, and nothing can speed up this process more than a game like this. That's why my four goals were more valuable for the club than two points.
Pwnd.No cliched BS.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^ :)

I knew he is a great player when he was asked about Pavlyuchenko by an interviewer in his first interview and he replied, "He is not a friend of mine"...:lol:

Top Bottom