• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

abyss88

Broken In
*www.barcaforum.com/images/smilies/puyol.gif*www.barcaforum.com/images/smilies/etoo.gif*www.barcaforum.com/images/smilies/messiy.gif*www.barcaforum.com/images/smilies/henryk.gif*www.barcaforum.com/images/smilies/xavi.gif*www.barcaforum.com/images/smilies/toure.gif*www.barcaforum.com/images/smilies/iniesta.gif

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Very disappointed with Arsene's post match interview.
-4th place not a disappointment after where we were 2 months ago.
-close to trophies,PL last year,CL this year
-Avg. age just 22.going for 'evolution' will be stupid

WTF!
I miss the old sore loser Arsene.

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Citeh looks like you have a man... :lol:
*www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/200...l-leave-manchester-united-but-stay-in-england

(And would actually be a quite a good buy since he is proven quality player in the EPL and would be cheap for Citeh's standards...)

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ But would Tevez prefer City? I think with our impending squad overhaul, we could be his next destination. ;)

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
Yup. If Chelsea want him, Citeh will have no chance, absolutely. But do Chelsea want him? I think they(chelsea)'ll buy Karim Benzama and/or Villa.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ The asking price of 30m Pounds is way to much. For that price (or lesser, since Lyon aren't exactly flying high ATM) Benzema would be a terriffic buy!

abyss88

Broken In
^^^ *www.barcaforum.com/images/smilies/bangHead.gif feels like this

but i'm sure we'll win laliga next week *www.barcaforum.com/images/smilies/party00231.gif

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
So why did he throw his arms in the air and look at the ref? :rolleyes:
To be honest, everyone has a look at the refree to see whether he gets the decision to his favour or not. :| It wasn't an intentional dive, but he surely looked for an advantage, and I'll agree on that.

He had a long stretch while jumping over Cech and thats why he fell. Not the usual *intentional* Ronaldo/Drogba dive..:p

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ Ahh, the Wenger syndrome. :rolleyes:

"Decision to his favour or not" - Err... If it was just a loss of balance, WHAT decision needs to be made by the ref? He was lucky not to be booked for diving.

And Drogba does not go diving in the penalty area unlike the diva diver. He just reacts a bit theatrically to any foul. :p

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Whatever he did I hate to see him smiling and jogging casually when we are getting owned.
I would like him to be sold but then again we won't replace him.
Diaby should be sold for whatever price,I have more trust in academy players than him but

Arsenal.com said:
Wenger won't kick out young internationals

By Chris Harris

Arsène Wenger will not jettison his young internationals when he assesses his squad this summer.

Transfer speculation will be rife in the months to come and the Frenchman will be under pressure to spend big money and recruit experienced players after Arsenal failed to land a trophy for the fourth consecutive season.

Of course Wenger did make a big-money buy in the last transfer window when Andrey Arshavin arrived from Zenit St. Petersburg on deadline day. The Russian playmaker has energised Arsenal - not least with that four-goal salvo at Anfield - but the impact of his most recent signing will not necessarily instruct Wenger's next move in the transfer market.

"We are always in a trap," explained the manager. "You work with these young players and when they come out and emerge after a few years you get someone in front of them.

"For example bring another player in for who, for Walcott? That’s crazy he’s in the England team. Fabregas is in the Spanish national team he’s 22, Diaby is in the French national team he’s 22, Nasri is in the French national team he’s 22, Bendtner is in the Danish national team at 21, Walcott is 20. Kick a player out who is already in his national team?

"There are plenty of players who are quality but they are developing and that’s why we have to continue to stick to that.”
:-?:shock::neutral::evil:

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^ ^ ^ Ahh, the Wenger syndrome. :rolleyes:
Have you played the game? If yes, then talk. :)

Edit: I think Wenger has become the "Krazzy Warrior" of the managers. :| He needs to rectify his attitude seriously.

PS: I'm not against him and not acting like a plastic. All we were in the past and we are at the moment, is because of him. :)

He had built the greatest team in the British footballing history, and 'I believe' (pun intended) he can do it again, but not until he rectifies his stubbornness.

Last edited:

Baker

Albicelestes
last week i saw some highlights from Argentinian league.....

awesome football , the way they playing is beautiful such a beautiful passing game..
i was believing EPL tops among all the league... but after seeing these highlights am rethinking...........

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Yes my boy, I HAVE played the game - attacking/central midfield. :D

Accept the FACKTS. :p
hmm? Then have you ever stretched long and fallen over the keeper? And then did you have a look at the refree?

The dive wasn't intentional he just fell, but sure he seeked advantage of the fall. (like I said before)

PS: I haven't looked at the replay btw. :)

Do have a look at abyss88's signature if you don't agree with me. :)

Top Bottom