• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Can I expect this Arsenal side to actually beat/draw ManU? Not really. :|
I think United will win against wigan and complete the PL trophy presentation with victory over against Arsenal.

No offense but there is no steel in this Arsenal side. And I don't think they'll improve on this season any more next season unless and until Wenger pulls off few great signings.

And Arsenal fans should go on an actually SUPPORT their sides. If the fans fall so short of thier duties, what can you expect from the players? :?

red_devil

Back!
So why did he throw his arms in the air and look at the ref? :rolleyes:

i guess he wanted to win the DIVA DIVER AWARD for which the refs could be adjudicators :p [possibly he wanted to ask if that dive was good enough to earn him more points ;)]

afterall he has tough competition now with Torres getting into the fray :p

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
For Chelsea, this was the equivalent of kicking the dog. Fortunately for them, in Arsenal they found a sorry mutt that lost its bark some years ago and is ridiculously easily cowed.

Brilliant!!! :lol: :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
i guess he wanted to win the DIVA DIVER AWARD for which the refs could be adjudicators :p [possibly he wanted to ask if that dive was good enough to earn him more points ;)]

afterall he has tough competition now with Torres getting into the fray :p

Probably! :p

Ade - "How was that ref?"
Ref - "Lame. 3/10. Try again."

:D

red_devil

Back!
I just hope pool lose a couple of games here on... I just can't see united losing the title this season... hope pool lose against some lowly team so that I could do a bit more of pool bashing

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I just hope pool lose a couple of games here on... I just can't see united losing the title this season... hope pool lose against some lowly team so that I could do a bit more of pool bashing

Already we are going to end up with a trophyless season, how much more bashing coverage you require... :|
And nope if if you lot wrap up your title next time we play we still have to defend the 2nd place. So we still have LOT to play for :razz:

abyss88

Broken In
just 45 minutes away from laliga title...we are f*cking leading at HT 3-1 against villareal
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/41.gif

Top Bottom