• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
Torres dive beats any of CR7's dives... and I am very sure our resident Pool_fan will agree with me ;)

c'mon pool fan, we both know it deserved an oscar :p

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Torres dive beats any of CR7's dives... and I am very sure our resident Pool_fan will agree with me ;)

c'mon pool fan, we both know it deserved an oscar :p

I didn't see ze incident :D (serious)

But stop comparing Torres to C.R. If even if that (whatever) is a dive, assuming your allegation to be true. He doesn't do it every second week or so and never tries to get opposition men sent off. Even you will agree to this.
And he will never make it a habit, unlike your threaretical genius.

red_devil

Back!
I didn't see ze incident :D (serious)

But stop comparing Torres to C.R. If even if that (whatever) is a dive, assuming your allegation to be true. He doesn't do it every second week or so and never tries to get opposition men sent off. Even you will agree to this.
And he will never make it a habit, unlike your threaretical genius.

yes... why would he have to get others sent off when the refs with all the cash they get from Rafa/pool board/pool-fans do it themselves :D

and Torres is only learning... every student makes it better than the master himself...so don't worry by the time the league gets over with, he would've beaten the master himself [or the cross dressing diva herself :p]

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
Cheer against them? And Stand up if you hate Man United...:D

Anyway they would play 3 games before we play next ours so we could very well be 9 points behind them, but then they may very well loss two of those games.
And I will say again:

Manchester City FTW!
Wigan FTW!
Arsenal FTW!

Hull FTW!

Come on Man City. Don't forget these are the plastic Mancs. They are not even a real Manchester club. COME ON!
Come on Wigan, just show your class. COME ON!
Come on Arsenal, Pratrick Evra called you lot kids. Show them you lot have grown up. COME ON!

And Hull you need to stay up in the Premier League. Need I say more.

And Of course we NEED to win the remaining two games.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
yes... why would he have to get others sent off when the refs with all the cash they get from Rafa/pool board/pool-fans do it themselves :D

and Torres is only learning... every student makes it better than the master himself...so don't worry by the time the league gets over with, he would've beaten the master himself [or the cross dressing diva herself :p]

LOL!!! :lol:

Torres would be never as good as your CR in terms of diving.

And and occassional dive or two, yes it's not in good spirit, but everyone does this whether Henry, Zidane. That doesn't justify their action but that does NOT make them a Christiano Ronaldo.

As a side not I am not supporting diving. In fact I hate the concept of diving. And I would be dissapointed if I indeed find Torres diving if I get to see the highlights. But for a single dive, comparing him to Ronaldo is just....uhhhh....

Top Bottom