• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Uefa to sanction Arsenal for fans' behaviour at Manchester United game

*www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/may/08/arsenal-manchester-united-uefa-fans-sanction

LOL! :lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Whatever but they need a good quality defensive midfielder and two centre backs, and some one with more quality than Adebayor.
If they don't sign I'm afraid, they'll finish fourth next season as well.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Just wanted to know the names of players whom you think are underrated.

My list includes: Stiliyan Petrov, Tugay and Tuncay.

Also add Veron to that list. :p

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Veron? Underrated? I don't think so. He is getting a lot of appreciation at Copa Libertadores (not sure of spelling) IIRC...

See: *www.goal.com/en/news/1056/copa-lib...res-veron-stars-as-estudiantes-crush-libertad

And he was quite poor in English football (and fell way behind expectations at ManU). (no offense Rahim :-D)

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
@ pool fan -- he can only mean one thing --- NIAAA :D

// Somehow get the feeling that his kid when born would say niaaa instead of crying :lol:

Rahim

Married!
@all assume what happened to chelsea fc happened to the club you support. what is ur take. .
This is exactly what i want Anurag to understand.
But he somehow has this illusion that i will disagree with him no matter what he writes. :sad: niaahh tu bhi :sad:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
// Somehow get the feeling that his kid when born would say niaaa instead of crying :lol:
lol, perhaps you don't know the real :)Ico: )666. I've learnt the art of saying 'niaaaa' from him. He has just become a father and I believe, his child would have said, 'niaaaa' instead of crying. :lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
This is exactly what i want Anurag to understand.
But he somehow has this illusion that i will disagree with him no matter what he writes. :sad: niaahh tu bhi :sad:
Arre bhai aisa kuch nahin hai....:)

Bas mujhe tere(aur Kl@w, red_devil) ke saath argue karne mein mazaa aata hai... :p

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
niaahh tu bhi :sad:
'niaahh tu bhi' se tumhara matlab mujhse hai? Mai toh bus sabh logo k mazzey leta hun aur kuch nahi. :)

Infact I completely disagree with Anurag's following statement...
Well with the behaviour or Dogbreath and Bollock, well, you lot deserved to be at least get those player banned for a few games..do doubt...They were a disgrace...

No-one will actually like to experience the same thing which happened with Chelsea. Their reaction was obvious.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Infact I completely disagree with Anurag's following statement...

No-one will actually like to experience the same thing which happened with Chelsea. Their reaction was obvious.
Their reaction was just too over the top in my opinion. I don't want to keep repeating the tame points again and again but saying f****** disgrace in camera in not just on and no matter what a d!ckhead the referee is, you got to "respect" him on the field... :|

Terry's reaction on the other hand was quite natural and he doesn't deserve to get punished...

Now please put an end to this argument... :|

Top Bottom