• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
There's nothing about Ballack's contract extension on the official website. The Times claims that Ballack's contract has been extended. So maybe it isn't true.

Anyway, Mikel shouldn't leave. It would be a shame if we lost him to Citeh.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Mikel won't leave. He has had an extended run in the team this season. The player who should not have been allowed to leave is now at Real Madrid - Lassana Diarra.

About Ballack, I'm not that sure. I don't think they'll hand out any new contracts until the new manager comes in.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Here's something you can use to scare your little 2 year old/cat/annoying friend who pops up to use your computer- *images.smh.com.au/ftsmh/ffximage/2009/05/07/didier_drogba_wideweb__470x347,0.jpg

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Here's something you can use to scare your little 2 year old/cat/annoying friend who pops up to use your computer- *images.smh.com.au/ftsmh/ffximage/2009/05/07/didier_drogba_wideweb__470x347,0.jpg
*globalnerdy.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/i-can-has-programming-language.jpg

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Oh, you must be over the moon that your team is still (SHOCK! HORROR!) in the title race. As for us, been there, done that and won a few trophies along the way. :lol:

Wonder how many times you lot broke the bank...:oops:

I wonder what will happen to the club which doesn't give a f***, as most of their players are on the wrong side of 30.

Another cycle of Roman kicking his (a)$$ :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Wonder how many times you lot broke the bank...:oops:

I wonder what will happen to the club which doesn't give a f***, as most of their players are on the wrong side of 30.

Another cycle of Roman kicking his (a)$$ :lol:

Wonder how many duds Rafa bought and they went unnoticed coz they didn't cost 30million or so. :rolleyes:

We certainly don't give a f***. Define 'most of their players'. I can name Drogba, Lampard, Carvalho & Ballack as the key players above 30. Surely 4 is not 'most' of 11, whatever be the school of mathematics. :lol:

iinfi

mekalodu
where is this swine flu... every one's blood was so hot after the barca clash that swine flu virus ran off.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Wonder how many duds Rafa bought and they went unnoticed coz they didn't cost 30million or so. :rolleyes:
Dude those were just back luck....but you lot brought such duds for >$30m, is just scary. :-|

We certainly don't give a f***. Define 'most of their players'. I can name Drogba, Lampard, Carvalho & Ballack as the key players above 30. Surely 4 is not 'most' of 11, whatever be the school of mathematics. :lol:

Main players...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Dude those were just back luck....but you lot brought such duds for >$30m, is just scary. :-|

Main players...

PLayerS??? Only 1 30m player - [7. Shevchenko]. :lol:

And Sheva wasn't such a big flop as the media made him to be. He scored 14 or so goals in his 1st season and his second season was hampered by injuries just as he was coming into some sort of form.

Regarding the MAIN players above 30:

Drogba - still terrorizes defences like no other striker. Arse had to ship Senderos to Milan just to cure his nightmares. :lol:

Carvalho - used to be the best CB in the world but this season he has been injured too often. Alex, Ivanovic & Mancienne are worthy successors.

Lampard - what can you say about this guy? Anyone noticed his game dropping coz of his age? In fact, he is having a much better season! :p

Ballack - is now used in a more withdrawn role, spraying passes and reclaiming possession.

Top Bottom