• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Jesus said:
C. Ronaldo is a professional diver, who currently dives for ManUre.

When the sport of Diving came to the island of Madeira in 1997 he instantly showed he had an aptitude for the game. Scouts from all over Portugal came and marvelled at his natural diving skills.

However, his perfect pikes and tucks with triple somersaults intimidated many judges, who hadn't seen such skill before. To sort this out, the diving club Sporting Lisbon offered him the chance to join their youth academy and learn how to dive properly.

Later on, he was signed by Manchester Utd, where he actually made his name as a professional diver, winning the prestigious Diver of the Year award in 2008.
:p

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
And the day he became master:
*2.bp.blogspot.com/_6iX00OoqJz0/Scs_cSHb_5I/AAAAAAAAGZE/HIcfCA5xS2I/s400/Ronaldo+dive.jpg
:lol:

(I think beta_testing posted this before...)

red_devil

Back!
@ niaa guy -- LMAO !! :lol:

@pool fan -- man you sound so despo !!
one-despo-pool_fan said:
Come on Man City. Don't forget these are the plastic Mancs. They are not even a real Manchester club. COME ON!
Come on Wigan, just show your class. COME ON!
Come on Arsenal, Pratrick Evra called you lot kids. Show them you lot have grown up. COME ON!

yes Man $hitty are the real ones..I so hope they steal Stevie G and Torres off your squad next season :|

and Wigan to show their class ?? oh well, FACKTS is suppose :D

and its PATRICE EVRA -- and he is old enough to be a father of some of the gooner kids... [ no i don't mean that niaa guy in this forum :| ]

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
@ niaa guy -- LMAO !! :lol:

@pool fan -- man you sound so despo !!

yes Man $hitty are the real ones..I so hope they steal Stevie G and Torres off your squad next season :|

and Wigan to show their class ?? oh well, FACKTS is suppose :D

and its PATRICE EVRA -- and he is old enough to be a father of some of the gooner kids... [ no i don't mean that niaa guy in this forum :| ]

Kya karoon? Tumhari har mein hi jeet hain. Isliye emotional ho jata hoon.
And Man City stealing Torres and Gerrard? LOL!!! :lol:

Aur father hona to tumhare squad ke lover boy ko zyada pata hoga jo subah dive karta hai...:lol:

red_devil

Back!
^ money money money --- they have the moneeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy :D

[if you've heard Shane McMahon's entrance in the WWE, you'd be able to sing and read it better :p]

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
LOL!!! :lol:

Yup they will get Gerrard and Torres if they fund an entire new stadia 80,000 seater, no problem then.
We will buy them back Bosman. :lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
Ya you lot can do nothing better since you lot are not even in the title race :lol:
Kuch nahi agla saal hai naa, ya uska agla, ya uske bad to kuch ho jayega ga na...
:D :lol: :))

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^
Ya you lot can do nothing better since you lot are not even in the title race :lol:
Kuch nahi agla saal hai naa, ya uska agla, ya uske bad to kuch ho jayega ga na...
:D :lol: :))

Oh, you must be over the moon that your team is still (SHOCK! HORROR!) in the title race. As for us, been there, done that and won a few trophies along the way. :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Wenger: No need to buy anyone

*www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_5299288,00.html

hahaha :D

This is infact a very good statement.He has just told the players to stop their bollocks and try to concentrate on their own performance.
There is really no need for "recruitment drive".The base is already there,we just need experienced players in key positions(CB,DM,possibly a world class striker)

Yup, the Eboue who broke Wesley Sneijder's foot and has injured so many others, who is booed by his own supporters etc etc. You know, the works. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/03a.gif
Lol it was Diaby,he is a known clumsy tackler.Well he is clumsy at everything except losing the ball:|

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Oh, you must be over the moon that your team is still (SHOCK! HORROR!) in the title race. As for us, been there, done that and won a few trophies along the way. :lol:
Lol they have won 18 vs. your 3 :))
Even if Liverpool end the season trophyless they have made a large progress this year.
If they hold on to their players in Summer while adding 2-3 quality players they will have the edge over ManU and Chelsea.

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Carlos Tevez: I Will Leave Manchester United But Stay In England
"I do not feel wanted. I feel bad over my situation, I do, but it's very, very difficult to stay any longer. I guess what I'm saying is goodbye," he said.

"I don't think I will be a Manchester United player next season. I have done everything I possibly can but they have never made me an offer or given me a contract, so I have to leave. I don't think I deserve to be in this position but you realise if your time is up you have to go."

Tevez also insists that the club have shown him a lack of respect by failing to offer him a contract.

“Realistically, my time is over and I think I will be at another club next season. It's very, very difficult to stay any longer, so I have to finish this season the best I can and move on,” he explained.

“The fans treat me like family, but United have not signed me so they do not respect me as a footballer.”

“It's not true my family are unhappy in England. It's not true I want to leave England for Spain. My four-year-old daughter Florencia is learning English and my wife is very happy living in England,” said Tevez.

“We want to stay. I want to play in England because it is the best league in the world and it suits my style.

“Any club I join, whether it be Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester City, Liverpool or Everton, will be a rival of Manchester United. I would like to thank the United fans for their support. They will always have a special place in my heart.”

iinfi

mekalodu
Disaster for Chelsea FC
if obi is not played in the coming matches and the FA Cup final we mite end up losing him to Eastlands. He will surely leave. Just as we lost Gallas (one of the best at that time) due to Mourinho and Kenyon, we will lose Obi this summer.
Am i the only person missing Obi. The answer is no. The answer lies in Essien's celebration after the first goal in the CL second leg.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^ err? Why you hate Ballack so much?

Even I also don't like a couple of players in my team, but the way you behave makes me LOL...:lol:

Top Bottom